• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Question:
Would your character go to prom and what outfit would they wear?

Hmmm. I don't think Twelve would have a personal interest in going to prom, per say. He'd only go if it was because he had a date, or someone else considered it very important that he attend. However, he'd be interested in celebrating. He just doesn't care to do what school arranged as celebration and would rather do something that's more personal instead.

If he attended he'd probably find a way to show up in a suit. Definitely stole it from somewhere (but he'll return it and make an effort to make sure it's in the same condition as when he took it).

Seven: Absolutely! She would crash a prom for a school she has never gone to!

Drew: Yes, likely made Prom Queen, likely wishing she was somewhere else.

I got some work done in Drew’s form last night! She will be finished tonight! She is the golden girl who hates being the golden girl and just wants to be allowed to mess up like everyone else but is also afraid to let others down 😭. Going as far as staying in a relationship with the quarterback because everyone says they belong together and he is good for her and she is just like going through the motions.

I got some work done in Drew’s form last night! She will be finished tonight! She is the golden girl who hates being the golden girl and just wants to be allowed to mess up like everyone else but is also afraid to let others down 😭. Going as far as staying in a relationship with the quarterback because everyone says they belong together and he is good for her and she is just like going through the motions.
Reminds me of Chrissy a lil

Three would absolutely go to prom because he's very social and enjoys novel experiences, and he would wear something black and emo as per usual, but maybe with some glitter to commemorate the occasion. However, he wouldn't realize that the tradition is to bring just one date to the prom and may get beat up because he invited multiple girls out.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Svnny Svnny cyberzkull cyberzkull Hey hey, just wanna check up on you guys! How y'all doing, and are you ready to start the RP soon? :D

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY ON DREW! Non-stop fires at work and then I forgot I was traveling this weekend! Gonna do my best to finish Drew on mobile but Aviator Aviator ease don’t think I am having a stroke or don’t care if her profile looks off haha! I am just not used to doing big posts on mobile 🤣

I am present as well, I’ve just been traveling and busy for that last couple of weeks. But I’m still here lol

Three would absolutely go to prom because he's very social and enjoys novel experiences, and he would wear something black and emo as per usual, but maybe with some glitter to commemorate the occasion. However, he wouldn't realize that the tradition is to bring just one date to the prom and may get beat up because he invited multiple girls out.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Svnny Svnny cyberzkull cyberzkull Hey hey, just wanna check up on you guys! How y'all doing, and are you ready to start the RP soon? :D
i'm well! just been busy w school

i'm ready to rp, but ill be limited to replying on weekends, so dont mind my silence if any in the future

That's great, I'm glad to hear everyone is about ready to start the RP! Would you guys be okay starting with the kids' escape from the lab? That way we can get a little action going and maybe allude to some of the relationships between them before throwing them into the real world.

That's great, I'm glad to hear everyone is about ready to start the RP! Would you guys be okay starting with the kids' escape from the lab? That way we can get a little action going and maybe allude to some of the relationships between them before throwing them into the real world.
That works for me!

Yesssss

Sounds great!

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Considering he barely even talks, One doesn’t swear at all. He thinks about it, but never does.
Laurel curses whenever he's pissed, but he also goes quiet. Whenever he is excited or comforting someone, he speaks in broken Italian.
As antisocial as Tartak is, I've always gotten the vibe that he would curse in every other sentence if he knew more swearwords. He does it so casually whenever he talks.

I would be ok with that. I'll see if I can write some potential relationship ideas for what Twelve thinks about the others.

Sounds perfect to me! I am back home now and working on Drew too!

Hey hey, everyone! Got a gift for y'all. Happy one week till Halloween, my loves!

EDIT: I elected to write my first post in first person, but please don't feel like you have to as well if you're more comfortable with third person. I simply wanted to try it because I've never done it before and will continue doing so until the challenge gets too much. :')))

So, I opened up with a post about the lab kids going through a training exercise together in which they spar in partners, similar to what they did in the show. Feel free to plot with other RPers and decide whoever you want your character to go against! While this is happening, I'm figuring that the power will completely go out in the lab due to the freak storm, and that's when the kids orchestrate a very impromptu escape. How does this sound?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back