• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Aviator

are you laughing at my brother?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey, guys, this is just a thread where you can post any ideas you have for the RP, your character's relationships with others, questions or comments you may have, or if you simply just want to chat with your fellow RPers. Please, don't be afraid to put forth any ideas you come up with! Anything and everything are welcome. Just the basic rules:
1) No OOC fighting
2) I don't mind swearing, just don't take it to the extreme
3) Respect each other
4) Be appropriate
5) Have fun!!
:D

I’m going to try and finish up my last two CS today, and then I will be open for all plots. In the mean time, if you want to plot with Milo/One, don’t be afraid to talk to me!

Walliver Walliver Three prolly won't be the closest of friends with One just because One seems like a tough nut to crack, but that doesn't mean Three will stop trying to get him to talk. If anything, if he sees One getting flustered by his attempts at conversation, Three might keep it up just for that reason. People fascinate him endlessly and he's very outgoing (at least while sober), but he definitely has a mischievous streak that compels him to push others' buttons. Since One is so soft-spoken Three might low-key boss him around without intending to, because Three is very enthusiastic and action-oriented and doesn't realize other people may not have the same energy levels as him. But he would never openly make fun of One and would frequently ask him if he wants to play a game together if he sees One alone.

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Three will prolly be a little off-put by Tartak's feral proclivities. Like if Three mentions the word "boil" in conversation and Tartak starts hissing at him, Three will be a little like O.O and just back away slowly. Three isn't big on confrontation so if he gets hostile vibes from Tartak he's just gonna avoid him. Depending on whether Three likes his sense of humor Tartak can earn some points with him and maybe they can bond over that, because Three enjoys intelligent humor. Ngl Three is gonna get an ego boost just from the fact that Tartak is shorter than him because he may be the only lab kid who is. Three also enjoys interpersonal intimacy in casual interactions, like he enjoys getting to know people on a personal level just through everyday conversation, and he's prone to flirting without meaning to. So Tartak might in turn be off-put by him for this reason, and Three may sense he's making Tartak uncomfortable by his avoidance of eye contact.

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Three will prolly be a little off-put by Tartak's feral proclivities. Like if Three mentions the word "boil" in conversation and Tartak starts hissing at him, Three will be a little like O.O and just back away slowly. Three isn't big on confrontation so if he gets hostile vibes from Tartak he's just gonna avoid him. Depending on whether Three likes his sense of humor Tartak can earn some points with him and maybe they can bond over that, because Three enjoys intelligent humor. Ngl Three is gonna get an ego boost just from the fact that Tartak is shorter than him because he may be the only lab kid who is. Three also enjoys interpersonal intimacy in casual interactions, like he enjoys getting to know people on a personal level just through everyday conversation, and he's prone to flirting without meaning to. So Tartak might in turn be off-put by him for this reason, and Three may sense he's making Tartak uncomfortable by his avoidance of eye contact.
I can't wait for them to interact lol. Tartak acts like a cat around him and the orderlies have learned not to place them in a room for extended periods of time because chaos from ppl who annoy each other ensue.
Aviator Aviator why are most of my characters average or below average height lol?

New order of business, y'all! So, as a very perceptive someone pointed out on the interest check, it doesn't particularly make logical sense for our characters to have numbers that don't match up with the chronological order in which they arrived at the lab. This being the case, do you guys want to play musical chairs with the numbers and reshuffle them according to characters' ages and arrival times at the lab, or do you guys just wanna say eff it we ball? I'll take care of the tricky business of organizing a timeline if everyone can just answer the month and year of when their character arrived at Hawkins Lab. What do you think?

New order of business, y'all! So, as a very perceptive someone pointed out on the interest check, it doesn't particularly make logical sense for our characters to have numbers that don't match up with the chronological order in which they arrived at the lab. This being the case, do you guys want to play musical chairs with the numbers and reshuffle them according to characters' ages and arrival times at the lab, or do you guys just wanna say eff it we ball? I'll take care of the tricky business of organizing a timeline if everyone can just answer the month and year of when their character arrived at Hawkins Lab. What do you think?
that'd be great!!! Tartak has been in the lab for 4-5 years and was brought in on 11/11

Last edited:
Aviator Aviator I arrived at my friends house today who has a stable internet connection, would I possibly be able to have an extra day? I can have my cs finished by tomorrow.

some vines:
Tartak, Kota, Autumn, Sophia:
Laurel @ Basil:
Laurel and the experiments @ Leonard:
everyone else @ Kota and Sophia:
Someone who provoked Milo @ Milo:
Twelve, around the other experiments, secretly:
Kota:

Last edited:
some vines:
Tartak, Kota, Autumn, Sophia:
Laurel @ Basil:
Laurel and the experiments @ Leonard:
everyone else @ Kota and Sophia:
Someone who provoked Milo @ Milo:
Twelve, around the other experiments, secretly:
Kota:

Milo one so accurate fr

btw I’ll have Mona and Luther finished up sometime this week, I’ve just been real tired and real busy lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back