• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Transformers: Secondary Extinction (Yonsisac and Crypsalis)

As bee came over, the first thought that went through skyler's mind was that bee looked like a puppy, which was extremely adorable to her. (So you're controlling bee?) She noted he was a bit small compared to the autobots. She also heard on the news that bee had a partner named 'sam witwicky', skyler wondering what happened to him. (Also, should Sam be dead or did he ditch bee or what?)

(Well you know bee more you can do it if you whant ^-^...and sam i dont know...better Unknown)

"Bee can you hold the wing too the strut so sky can get it fix?"he says as he would lay on the ground as he feels like he is on a spa or sothing laying like this,as he wonder how many outobots are alive out there and not dead like some,as he hope Knockdown was not near

"Sure!" Be said, picking up the wing and holding it down into the wing socket for skyler to fix it. "Thank you~" skyler said, distracted by swiftly attaching the wing firmly into place, piece by piece. After 40 minutes, she ensured the wing on by blow torching it so it was attached to the metal, and the nerve wires were reattached so Airwave could feel his wing. "Done!" Skyler said with a smile. She turned to bumblebee, "thanks, bee. I really, really appreciate it." Skyler thanked. Bumblebee nodded, letting go of the wing. He thought that out of all the humans he have met that actually talked to him, she was polite and treated him like he was another one of her species.

"Thanks you too greatly appresiated....Can you....you know...get off mi?"he says as he would belaying on his chets on the ground as he would wait for Sky too hope off him as he wonderd she was very nice compared too other humans and she talk like this was causal seeying tower size robots

"Oh, yeah. Sorry!" Skyler slid off of Airwave's back, thinking about him. She defenitiley thought of him as a friend, even though she first met him in his true form in a bad way, AIrwave pointing a huge gun at her. But that was past, this is present. Skyler could tell, by the way that things were moving, that the group would get moving to get information on the other bots the next day, and they still had a half a day left and night left to go before it was family-trip-time.

"Thank you.."he says as he sits up using his only hand as he would say "Thanks for fixing mi wing..I owe you one..."he says as he would slightli smiel at her,as he would then look around and see the othes doing there own Buisnis as he would not know what too do but wait till tomorrow?...maybe or he could do somthing but dosent know what

Skyler simply nods. She also looks around, and everyone else was doing their own thing, causing Skyler to think of something. The girl turned to Airwave and debated if she should ask this question or not in her head, but she decided to anyway. "Hey, Airwave, could you and I go for a fly..?" Skyler asked, hopefullness in her voice.

Aiwave would look down at her and think for a moment....there was nothing too do really and its tomorrow that there is so why not,as he would say "Yea sure.....Hey Optimus gona go fly for some time"he says too him as he would start too transform too his Fighter Jet and the Cockpit Flings open

"Ok, Airwave. But just be careful."

Skyler smiles and climbs into the cockpit, sitting in the seat. She locked herself in, gazing at the sky above. Skyler loved the take off part of any airplane, she just liked how the suspense rised, and then when the airplane lifts itself off the ground, the feeling of being lightweighted filled her mind. It was like heaven to Skyler, evertime.

Air wave would start his engisn as he would start too accelerate foward as there was a road so its easy,as he would be accelerating he would start too take off and would lift from the ground,as the sounds of its jet engisn boom as he rises fro the ground,as he would say as he gains altitud "So you like Flying dont you sky.....it says it in your name even"

"Yes I do, I love flying. It also says it in you're name, to." Skyler smirks, looking forward, out of the cockpit's glass. Airwave was lucky, being able to fly whenever he liked. Skyler kept looking outside as she decided a conversastion would help her get to know Airwave. "Knock Knock," She joked with a sly smile, wanting to see how he responded.

Airwave would start too clime till he was in cloud level and would hear sky and would say "Hu,s there?"he says curiusly as he continue too fly and wonderd why is she doing this?...there is no door or anything around only the cockpit,as he then remembers that is one of those humans joke...now he gets it as he would wait and see what she says

"Interrupting cow." Skyler smiles, impressed that he might know the joke. She already had plans to make Optimus say 'boo-hoo', which would be hilarious for her to hear, then again, Skyler had a wide humor range, and was easy to make laugh.

"Interrupted Cow Ho?"He says as he dint know this was and was kinda curius wish one it was,as he would fly and swings side too side very slowli as he would flu staright still fine for flyin,as he sees the sun as it was lowering it was close too night time

Before Airwave could finish his sentence, Skyler interrupted with "Moooooo," then waited to see if he got the joke. Skyler also noticed the sun going down, and admired the sunset. She has never seen the sunset by this heigth before, especially in a canyon. It was beautiful to her, and she started wondering if Airwave was used to sunsets.

Airwave would start too laugh sofly as he would say "Good one,Good one....I dint see that coming"he says as he would see the sun going down as he would say "The sun is going down too its slumber too rise a nother day and free us from the darknes.......thats what some one i know said onces....brings good memoris"he says as he refering too a partner he had that he was shot down long ago

Skyler would look at the dashboard thoughtfully. "Where did you live, before you came to Earth?" She asked, that question going on in her mind ever since she heard on the news that transformers were 'aliens'. Skyler hought to herself everyday since, why did they move out from their home planet?

Airwave would think for a moment and then respond "Cybertron.....Our home....It was a peasfull place in the pass"he says as he would turn his engins off and start too Glide in the air,as he would start too desend slowli

"The past..?" Skyler didn't know about decepticons, she didn't even know what autobots were. The news never said anything on what attacked Chicago, but all Skyler knew was that the transformers helped fight it.

"Um...its long and complex story...I bet Optimus could explain better"he ssays as he would turn his engins on and would start too tilt the plain chainging course as he would say "so...tell mi more about your self?"he says as he was a little curius of this human as she dint seem too fear him and even help him

Skyler decided to start when she was born.

"Well, Tessa is my sister, and I'm the younger one. Tessa likes to do teenager-girl stuff, like wear short shorts, throw parties, gossip, and stuff. But she's nice, and that what really matters to me. I'm more of the 'father's little girl', since I like to spend time on building useful things and fixing things as well. My mom.. passed away when I was 5. My mother was always kind and caring, and I wanted to be like her, which is why I choose not to be offensive and rude. Our family is kind of falling apart right now, since we haven't paid our bills in a while. It all went downhill from there, and I didn't really expect to ever even see a transformer. But now, money is not a problem. I'm just happy to be here."

Skyler said with a sigh, watching the ground get closer, relaxed.

Airwave would hear her as hearing that he would say "Sorry too hear that......Reindes mi of the Time i lost Mi old pall Eclips....Him and I were the best of the best of air Bots....Till one day he got shot down and wen he was falling got shot again and blow too....Pices really.....I saw everything..."he says kinda a sad tone as they both were always togheather and he cant get those images out of his head of his Friend geting shot somany times

(I was planing on making him but....I rather say his name and he is dead
xD )

Skyler had a confused expression on her face at first, but then an expression that was blank. She didn't really know what to say, she was never strong enough at this age to deal with any of her friends or family getting killed. "... i'm really sorry for you're loss. I bet Eclipse was a great bot." Skyler respectfully said, feeling a mix of emotions. Why was Eclipse killed? She had to know, she didn't like secrets.

"Yea he was....wont forget his Odd squiki voice....anyway were you whant too go?...its still night really and tomorrow we go"he says as he dint what too keep talking of Eclipes,as he would be flying forward and somtimes go Side too side sofly as he was content too see she was very polite and nice.

"hmm.." Skyler thought for a while, trying to let ideas pop up into her mind. They were in the middle of a canyon, and it wouldn't really do if they got lost. "Ooh! what stunts can you do?" Skyler asked, her head tilting to the side slightly from the angle of the jet. She remembered those crazy stunt shows where jets and cars would do crazy things, like jets flying to close to the ground, or flying through a jungle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back