• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Transformers: Secondary Extinction (Yonsisac and Crypsalis)

Skyler stared at Airwave as if he was crazy. "Cactus? What happened?" She asked, feeling tired from whatever she's been doing. Skyler was really clue less, since she only remembered up to the point of where Airwave fell into some type of recharge.

Airwave would turn his head towards her as she would sigh and would say planli "sky....you were high on cactus"he says looking at her as he hope too never...ever see her again drink from a randome cactuse

"High on cactus..? Ookkayy then.. Well I think we've both had a long day, so what about some rest?" Skyler suggested, watching the sun go down slowly. She knew the next day would be full of traveling to find information of the other autobots, and her dad could probably help with that, most likely.

"rest?....well...i dont sleep much as humans call it....but im still was going too as there is nothing too do"he says as he would have bin siting as he would lay down on the ground looking up at the sky

"Oh, ok, well goodnight." Skyler said softly, as she felt herself getting tired. She walked inside the train car and lied down on a really soft plush sofa, soon falling asleep. She slept on her side, and at the time, she was dreaming of free falling through the air, so she was fidgeting in her sleep.

Airwave would not sleep as humans call it,as he would be laying on the ground looking up at the sky as he would say too himself sofly "Cybertron.....Home"he says looking up as he wonderd wen will they one day go back home......so much question in such little time

Soon the hours passed, and then it was day, around 6 AM to be exact. The first human to wake up was Tessa, but she decided to let the others sleep a little while longer. Tessa laid back on the sofa and waited for the others to wake up, or at least, the Autobots outside to "wake up". Optimus was outside on high alert, in truck form and waiting.

Airwave would be on the Highes area in the place standing on the Top of a very steep Hill,as he would be croush there serving as a Watch tower looking around as there was nothing only the sun rising up

as the others (Drift,crosshair,hound,)were lean on the walls of the canyon wating

Tessa sighed, tired from just laying down and waiting. She stood up and walked over to Skyler. "Time to wake up and get going, come on Skyler." Skyler only groaned in reply and ignored Tessa, causing Tessa to sigh in annoyance. She woke up the others, and walked over to Skyler again. "Ok, now get up!" The sleeping girl mumbled something, still ignoring Tessa.

Airwave would be ontop as he would see somthing flying in the distance as it was very far away as they are planes really...maybe some pilot in a strole,as he would tell Optimus in COMM "Got 2 Boogys far side 7 o' clock....5 miles or so away"he says as he would keep an eye on them

(Well kinda forgot what happens next in the Movie
xD )

(I think they flee xD )

Optimus replied, "Alright, get the other Autobots and humans then roll out!".

"Skyler! The autobots are leaving! Come on!" Tessa said seriously to her sister. With that, Skyler Sat straight up and got on her feet quickly. "Then let's go!" The energetic girl ran outside, hopping on one foot and trying to put her shoes on at the same time, walking toward the autobots once she had everything ready. The rest of the family and the guest walked forward to, optimus opening his door. "I can only hold 3." Optimus said flatly, and the humans looked at each other. "I'll go with someone else, then." Skyler offered, and her father agreed, but unsurely.

"Optimuse there are making there way here...closing fast"Airwave says In COMM as the 2 Fighter planes were making there way here,they dint seem too notice us yet but it was closing in,as he would jump from the small cliff and land on the ground and would Turn too His Fighter mode and would say "I will scout ahead Optimuse"he says as he would Turn on his engines geting redy too take off,as he dint hear the Comosion.

Drifft,crosshair,and hound would Turn too there veicle Forms,a Bugati,a Viper, and a armores Military truck as they were redy too leave wen Optimuse did.

"Uh... I'll ride on the outside on the back of you, optimus. There's a ladder I can hold onto, so I guess I can report what I see." If her family heard this, they would've went crazy, but they thought she was already with another autobot and the other humans were already ready to go. Skyler went to the back of the truck and climbed onto the thing that connected the truck with the cargo, but there was no cargo, so she just stood on that and held onto a ladder on the backside of the truck. Skyler looked up at the skys and watched the jets closely as optimus started up his engines and started going along the canyon road at a somewhat fast rate.

(Lol skyler is just like, 'the only thing keeping me alive is a ladder right now!')

The two jets were infact just normal air force pilots patrolling the area for enemies, not that they ever found any enemies in this area. They were busy chatting with eachother on the radio to realize the cars and jet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back