• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Transformers: Secondary Extinction (Yonsisac and Crypsalis)

Airwave would look at her as she gets up and would look at his arm as its posible as the arm was part of the body in Fighter form and he still has his wings so its posible,as he would look at her and would say "Maybe....I dont know......i can try,can you get off mi chest pleas"he says as he would look at he and wait.

(Were do the cordinats lead?)

(To the middle of an empty dirt road in a canyon.) Skyler would nod and slide off the side of the bot's side and back up 7 feet, just to be safe. She watched Airwave, really wanting to see a transformer transform without scaring her. Skyler finally noticed just how huge airwave was, wondering how it was like for him to be on a planet with all species much smaller than him.

Airwave would get up as he would slowli starts too transform in too his YF as he dose so the jet looks perfect nothing wrong as he would say "Hey nothing is wrong!...i guess i dont need mi arm"s he said that Ironacly the plaes left wheel detaches and falls off as the jet tilts on its side,aswell one of the thrusters falls off "Damit"he says as he still might be able too fly and says "Hope on i think i can get miself in the air"

Skyler winced. "Hopefully.." She stopped the Wheel from rolling, and looked at airwave. Skyler didn't need to learn how to drive a jet, if the jet could drive itself. She noted that airwave needed to be repaired aswell, and simple things like putting thrusters and wheels back on were easy to do, even easier with her dad around. "Might as well give it a try!" Skyler said positively, with a smile.

"well hope on!...We cant keep Optimus wating you know"he says as his Cockpit flings open as he waited for her too jump inside as he would see the cordinents and know were too go,wont be that hard wen you can fly at mach 3

Skyler grins excitedly and hops inside the cockpit, sitting in the pilot's seat and strapping herself in, just incase. "This is so cool~!" She squeaked, looking out the glass surrounding her, and the metal surrounding her shoulders down.

as the cockpit would close and the consol would go on,as Airwave would start too turn a little too a road and would start too accelerate as the plane chake as it did get more and more speed,as wen up he would pull up and gain air as he was now flying as some bips and boops would be heard and a female voice says "Thank you for taking airwave airlines pleas sit back and enjoy"the female voise says as he would keep flying towards there destination

Skyler never felt so free and happy before in her life, a wide smile was on her face. She had no idea what the female voice was for, though. "Why the female voice thingy?" Skyler asked, wowing at the view.

"Oh i can change mi voice....kinda whanted it too sound like in humans airlines....sounds more Clishe"he says as he would continue as he flys he would be mostly there but still some way too go like a few miles or so but we will be there

"You don't feel pain, you can change you're voice, I wouldn't be surprised if you can turn invisible!" Skyler joked, looking at the radar and levers move by themselves. She really wanted to ask him what all the controls did, but she didn't know if he'd be annoyed by it.

"Naaaa i cant...i wish but im a YF....only Shealth aircraf can do that...but i cant"he says as he would wonder somthing and would say "hey do you get Motion sick?"he ask as he whanted too do somthing,as he was kinda borde and there was still some way too go

Skyler laughed and shook her head. "I wanted to be a pilot the day I saw the sky. I also went on some jet simulators were you have to take down enemy jets, and I kinda ignored that and kept making the machine go upside down and spin around fast for fun." (Actually did that in a jet simulator, with my friend screaming to follow the enemy jets on the screen xD ) She felt excitement bubbling up inside her.

(I have lots of Piloting,Dogfight,Control simulators....why do you think i always get the Jet xD ...I mostly play the Ace Combat serius....were you think i get all those crazy jet names xD )

"Well why dont you hold on because this is not a simulater"he says as he would fly faster and then would do a Ailorun roll (People confuse Barrel roll and Ailorun Rolle ALOT)as he would keep spinning as he gose at mach 1 speed

(... I just like going upside down in anything that has a seat that goes upside down xD )

Skyler squealed in happiness as her hair went hanging down in the ailorun roll, she wished this could last forever, but she looked on the radar and saw they were almost at their final destination. Skyler looked to the side and gaped her mouth in amazement as she saw the wing move delicately, and she felt apart of the jet at the time, but that would be a little weird.

Barrelroll.jpg

(I stay too much upside down and i Fait xD ....No really i do)

Airwave would stop spining and would fly staright as they were almost there and says "did You enjoy that?"he says as he would continue flying as he would see were the destination but dosent see Optimus,as he would keep flying towards it

"Yes!" Skyler excitedly said, grinning. As they passed a canyon mountain, optimus and a few other autobots came into view. Crosshairs, hound, drift, and bumblebee, along with cade, tessa, and shane were spotted on the ground. "Who are they..?" Skyler asked Airwave, meaning the autobots other than optimus.

"Haaaa some old friends i know and i see humans down there maybe are your friends"he says as he would slow down as he got close,as the cockpit of the plane opens and he would start too Revert back too Bot,as in the midle of the transformation he would grab Sky carfully and wen finish would hold her close too his chest,as he freefals down towards the othets his Trusters were on his back that would turn on and would desend slowli,as he would reach down like a few feet he would turn them of and touch ground,as he would lower his hand with sky and open it and say "Sorry im late Optimus kinda had a little nap...Hey you 3"

The 3 humans turned to see skyler. Skyler gasped and ran over to her father, hugging him tightly. "Skyler, I was so worried!" "I was to, dad." Skyler smiled, stepping back and hugging Tessa tightly, before looking around. Cade guessed who she was looking for. "Lucas... didn't make it.." skyler stood there for a few minutes, but then Shane caught her attention. Apparently, he was Tessa's boyfriend. At first sight, she didn't like him. When Tessa wasn't looking, she walked over to shane, and punched him in the stomach, then walked away, next to her father without a word. "Dad, airwave needs some repairs." "Airwave?" "The jet " "ooh. Well, first, we should listen to what optimus has to say."

"Autobots, human allies, we are all targeted now. From a transformer named lockdown, who is neither decepticon nor autobot. First we should find out if any other autobots are alive, and then go from there."

(Should ratchet be alive or dead?)

"Tell mi about it...I got "Targeted" On sight"he says as he would point at Optimus in this jazz way as he would smiel at him and then would loose his smiel amidiatly and go back serius and clear his Throat and say "......Sorry....needed too"he says as he would scrach the back of his neck with his only hand in enberasment as he wonders why he did that

Optimus just nodded at airwave before looking back at the whole group. "For now we should search for other autobots, and gather more information." The prime finished, then stood there silently. There was an awkward silence that lasted for a few minutes, but skyler decided to break it. She walked up to airwave and tapped his metal foot. "Do you mind if me and my dad make a few fixes to you? You seem to be falling apart." (Yon, do you want to take control of the rest of the autobots? Like what they say?)

(Yea sure ^_^ i know most Croshairs and hound...drift not so much...and i bet you what bumblebee xD )

Airwave would look and say "Falling apart...Naaaaa...Im ok"he says as he Finishes one of his wings would fall off,as he would sigh and would say "Yes im falling apart..."he says as he would sit down on the ground as he would sit there looking at her

"
Yes sensai...We shall travel like the swift of air"he says in such a Loyal way as he would get his two blades and start too Sharpen them scrapin one with each other

"
Sure thank Boss kinda do it quick anyho"Crossair says in a kida mafia like tone,as he would lean on a Cayon side and would look at the others

"
Got that Optimus if theres shooting im in"he says as he would get his big guns and would kinda be a show off really

Skyler smirked at airwave and open up a small grey box that cade kept with him. She looked over at her dad, but he was busy. Skyler guessed she had to do this alone. She did big things first, then small things last.

"Could you.. lie down? I can't really reach you're back."

Skyler asked, thinking it sounded like an awkward question. But she wasn't lying, there was no way she was going to reattach the wing if she couldn't reach the area it was supposed to be in.

Airwave sighs as he would turn around and would let himself fall down,as he would slam the ground hard chaking it a little,as he would raise his head from the ground as it was coverd in dirt and would say "so...Ho teach you how too fix things?"he says as his wing was on the ground

"My dad, cade." She casually said clambering onto his back and to the area where the wing was supposed to be. There were many unstable wires and cracked metal parts that were supposed to keep the wing in place. Skyler blow-torched the broken metal peices together, making airwave feel a warmness on his back. She replaced the hopeless wires with proper wires, and when she was done with the things that kept the wing in, she had to find out how to get the wing on. "Uh.. Can one of you're friend's hold you're wing in place while I reattach it?"

"Uh yea yea....Hey bee!..Can you come over here and help with somthing"he says as he would signal bee too come,and the reson for bee is because he has alredy had met humans in the pass and if he calld Drift or croshair as they have not help humans might be a little problem but still he struted bee and his expirians with humans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back