• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Transformers: Secondary Extinction (Yonsisac and Crypsalis)

When skyler tries to explain things, she does it good. Skyler stood up and walked over to optimus, bending down to look hrough the hole in his hood, to see a shrapnel which ripped all the communication connections apart. "That shrapnel, me and my dad, Cade, could get it out. But if you kill me, we can't." Skyler seriously said, turning to look at Airwave. "So shoot me if you will."

Airwave would be aming at her,as he hears he they can help,as she would think for a wille as he is not a Enginier too help optimus,he is Sarrounded by Humans,and if its true that they can fix him up would worth alot,as he would slowli lower his Vulcan and the glass pane slides off his face and would look at her and say "....Fine....But make it quick"he says as he had no other Option but trust them...But he still did not trust them a hole lot but trust them slightly

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you thank you THANK YOU!" Skyler squealed, hugging the autobot's foot tightly. She then ran over to the door, where her father was standing in shock. The reason she went out from under the table in the first place was to distract the transformer so he didn't harm her dad. Skyler hugged her father and backed away, her hands on his shoulders. "We got a bot to fix!" She exclaimed, and Caid grinned with a nod.

Airwave Imagen that Hug never happend...Never...as he would cross his hands and look at the small weak humans and would say "So....How you gona Fix him up?....Not a Enginier here"he says as he dint know how too fix stuff as he actualy know how too do the Contrari and break it,as he hopes theas humans can get Optimus Up again....as he wonders of the others are alright

"Well," Skyler began, walking over to the truck. She bent down and looked into the hole, then took off the loose grill. Half of skyler's body was inside the transformer, and she was trying to get to the shard without harming the wires or systems. A cut formed on her left arm and right leg, also on both of her knees. "Just a little more.. then i can see the problemm.. aannd~" skyler grit her teeth and strained to reach for the shard, her hand shaking as the tip of her fingers touched it. Finally, skyler gripped the shard ad threw it out behind her. "I need wire glue! And some leather!" Skyler yelled as she saw two thick wires that were supposed to be connected ripped apart. The wire seemed to be the key to optimus's awakening. Caid handed her the tools and cloth, he really wanted to be in there helping her, but he was a bit clumsy and thicker. Skyler used the special glue to connect the wires, and decided the leather wasn't needed, so she threw It back out of the truck. Slowly and carefully, skyler crawled back out and quickly reattached the grill. The truck was fine in the inside now, but not on the outside. Suddenly, the truck roared alive, and transformed into the autobot leader. Meanwhile, Tessa and Lucas just came in, Stunned.

"MY SOLDIERS! WH-WHERE AM I?!"

Optimus roared, but then noticed airwave. He didn't yet notice the humans, though.

"Airwave? Where are the others? What happened?"

Airwave saw the humans repair him and wen he saw his come too life,he was very Relife,as he would look at him and would see him a little teans and then hears his question as he would shrub and would say "Um...Hmmm....I dont know..I was in the Clife side of a Forrest and needed too hide...so i took the look of a scrap jet and they took him in,heard you say attenting all aoutobots and so i told them too fix you....and ...now this...But anyway glad you Ok Optimus"he says as he was kinda happy too see him,as he would raise a Thums up too the humans as that was his way of thanks

Optimus wondered who 'they' was, and he looked down to see who airwave was doing a thumbs up to. He was shocked to see humans, and his first instinct was to point his blaster at them and execute them, but apparently the female fixed him, even hurting herself to do it. Optimus nodded thoughtfully at the humans, "I am in you're debt." Optimus then turned to look at airwave, he was about to say something when Tessa suddenly yelled, "there are black cars outside, dad?!" All the humans ran outside, to see black cars all over the yard. Optimus nodded quickly to airwave and advised in a quiet voice,

"It is best if we hide, if we run we won't have much of a chance at surviving, since lockdown is most likely here, to."

Optimus quietly broke a hole in the floor and jumped inside the basement, waiting for airwave to enter to, before he put wooden planks on the hole to hide their cover. He also gave Airwave the option to hide somewhere else, to.

Airwave would look towards the door and then slip in the hole too the basement,as his Visor slides down and covers his face as he would "Whisper" Too Optimus "Do i get too blast them?"he ask in the quiet tone he cant as he would be looking upas he would help pull some of the planks too cover,as he would wonder of the rest of the Aoutobots...as he hops there alright and not hunted down,as he would be alert looking up hoping they dont finde them

Optimus didn't reply, staying quiet, as if he was trying to listen to the conversastion outside, which they couldunderstand clearly.

Skyler frowned as she stood next to Tessa, watching her dad have a conversastion with a man that just made her mad when she looked at him. She didn't pay attention to the conversastion, her own angry thoughts were strolling through her head. Suddenly, a group of men pushed down her father and two men pushed Tessa and Lucas to the ground, Tessa yelping out in fright as a gun was pointed at her head. Skyler thrashed out in anger, kicking sensetive areas, twisting skin, and biting. She did everything in her power to try to get the guards away from her so she could save her family and friend.

"YOU BASTARDS! LET ME GO! DON'T KILL THEM, OR I'LL RIP YOU TO DAMN SHREDS!!!"

Skyler Screamed as loud as she could in anger, but soon one of the guards used a taser on her side, which caused her to faint and fall to the ground limply.

Caid was thrashing and struggling, regretting saying 'him' to the man who was asking him where Optimus was.

"Tell us where the truck is, or else we'll kill these girls." A man snickered, as the guns got pressed closer to Tessa's and Skyler's head.

Tessa cried out, tears streaming down her face faster than ever.
"Daddy!" The terrified girl sobbed as a quiet command came from the man,

"Kill them."

"NOW!!" Optimus commanded, exploding out of the basement and running outside, rolling and shooting the attackers.

"YOU WANT ME?!! WELL HERE I AM!!" Optimus raged, thinking about all his allies that dies because of these men.

(Sorry dint know well how too reply but Hope that is Right)

Airwave would see Optimus say now,as he would jump right out after he dose,as he would run out as his Vulcan lowers too his hand and starts too spin,as he would aim at the humans on the right as he would start too spray a barrage of bullets left too right,as he Finishes going all Triger happy he would yell "We need too get out of here!! Im sue more will come!!"he yells as his Vulcan stop spining and smoke comes out

Caid got the guards off him as they were dead, and so were the guards holding down Tessa and Lucas. The 3 humans, lucas, tessa, and caid, all ran away from the fight. But caid stopped dead in his tracks, then turned around abruptly to spot skyler with 2 corpses by her side, and she looked like just another dead human, which made caid's heart skip a beat. What if the autobots accidentally shot her?

Little did the autobots know while they were taking out the human, a certain transformer named lockdown was on the street, walking toward the house. His face turned into a gun, and he was determined to take out these autobots, once and for all.

as Airwave would look about and see more black cars coming,as he would raise his Vulcan but as he aims at them he sees a black-Gery bot in the distances....and why is his Creesh as a loud noice of scraping metal and chunks beaking and a loud Fire shot,as Airwave Got shot on the shulder as his hand was haging there bi some cables,as he would ignore his hand and would get his vulcan,Lucali it dint shot the hand he uses his vulcan with,as he would start too open Fire on the Imcoming veicles as the spary slowli move towards the Grey Bot

Optimus also was firing at lockdown, but then realized, even with two autobots, they would never survive. They had to run. Optimus transformed and sent a COMM to Airwave,

//retreat!We have to get as far away as we can!//

Optimus had a gun appear out of the hood of his truck mode, and also the top of the truck.

At that time, a car drove up the hill, with a driver, that driver being Shane, Tessa's boyfriend. The wheel hit the side of a man's face, and drove next to the three humans. Lucas grabbed caid and forced him inside the car.

"If we got get skyler, we'll all be dead!" Lucas yelled, pinning Caid into he back seat, with Tessa crying in the front. The car sped forward, away from the house and skyler. 3 black cars were following speedily behind the car, and shane and his car went into a cornfield, so they can try to loose the black cars.

Skyler's body stung all over, and her arms wobbled when she opened her eyes and pushed up herself. Staggering to a standing position, she saw airwave get shot, and concern was all that was in her brain, other than pain. It should only take an hour for the stinging affect to wear off, but Skyler HAD to do something to help airwave. She looked around, but she could not see her family or optimus anywhere. "Y-You have to get out if here!" Skyler screamed the best she could to airwave, still feeling dizzy, and her vision was blurry. She hoped her family, optimus, and airwave would okay, where ever her family and optimus where.

Airwave will notice he was no match for all of them at the same time,as much he like spraying bullets he accepted he could not fight especially with a haging arm ,as he woukd hear sky and would turn around,as his vulcan would slide up his hand and position on the back of his shulder as he would run at Sky and say "wen you mean "I" You mean we in short"he says as he would open his palm close too the ground and grab sky,as he would look back and see Gunshots coming everywere,as he would hold her with his only working hand and would start too sprint away,as he runs his haging hand would then fall off him as he would gasp and say "Damit!...Now i need too get a new paint Job!"he says caring of a paont job...wow....as he would keep Running away but as black vans start too follow as he could outrun them

Skyler looked at the cars, peering over his fingers. Couldn't he transform? Oh wait.. if he transformed, he may tear me to shreds on accident.. uhh... Skyler saw some trees up ahead and had an idea.

"Can you kick those trees at the cars?!"

Skyler offered, having to yell over the gun shots. She thought it might work if he had good aim. The other thought go I g through her mind was an awkward essence, she was being carried in a giant hand like a doll..

Oh, dear God.

As Airwave runs he would look at her and nod as that was a good idea.not the he could Kick the Flying towards them but had a idea,as he would holder close too his chest and as he got close too the tree he would raise one of his legs and kick side ways towatds the tree Truck,as his kick hits the tree he would stumbeld down and fall down as she would scarep the ground with his knees,as he would get up and start running again,as he looks back the tree would fall down as he would continue running Holding her close to whanting too crush her,hoping that tree dose somthing,

Skyler watched with squinted eyes to avoid the debris from going into her eyes, and saw a car hit the tree with full force and flip onto it's top. Another car crashed into this car, causing a wheel from that car to get in the way of another car and THAT car would flip onto it's side, leaving only 3 cars left.

"Whoah, that was amazing!"

Skyler gasped at the fact of how many cars they took out with only 1 tree.

Airwave would continue Running as he would notice human are easy too impres...well this one..as he would say "Easy too impres are ya"he says as he would look back as the small square door like shaft open on his shulder,s as then 4 Missels fly out and head straight up too the sky,as he would keep running and hold her with his only hand and say "Civer your ears!"he says as the missels would change course and start too speed down towards the cars

(Thanks Cry-Pie ^-^)

Skyler covered her ears with her hands and shut her eyes tight, biting her bottom lip nervously, waiting for the missiles to impact. Then she heard a huge BOOM, and she pressed her hands to her ears tighter. After a few seconds, skyler still covered her ears but peeked open one of her eyes. The missiles took out the remaining cars, so they were safe for now. The missiles also left huge craters I the ground behind them. Skyler out her hands on his finger and looked up at him.

"Are you saying it's normal to shoot missiles, kick huge trees out of the ground, and be a huge robot that can transform into a jet with extreme weapons? It's not even normal to see a jet stuck in a tree!"

While airwave and skyler were separated from optimus and the family, lucas was killed by a seed grenade, and Shane's car was destroyed. At the moment, optimus was making sure there were no other black cars, and the humans were staying at the gas station. All of them were depressed, shocked, and angry at Caid. Except optimus, though. Tessa was sitting and thinking, while Shane was trying to comfort her. Caid was wondering, to, why he didn't just call the number. Or why did he even take the truck home? Caid sighed, trying to sort things out.

Airwave would slow down as he would then come too a stop,as he would then slowli let himself fall and fall on his back,as he would let go of her as he would raise his head and look at her as she was on his chest and says "For mi yes...For you no....understand there is a big differens"he says as he would look at his missing arm as it was leaking energon as he would sigh and say "Damit......now i need too get a new one and get it painted"he says casualy like it was normal too loose a arm

Skyler gasped at his arm, "oh my gosh! You're arm! It's- it's missing!" She looked at his un-worried face. "Is it normal to loose an arm for you?" Skyler raised an eyebrow, wondering if there was anything that could surprise him. Then a thought hit her mind. "I'm skyler, by the way. And I think I might be able to help repaint you're arm, but.. I don't think I can build you a completely new one. Are there any medic transformers you know?"

Airwave would role his eyes as he would say "For a Hevy Gunner....kinda normal and the other reson..i dont feel "Pain" as you humans call it"he says as he would lay his head on the ground as he would hear her once more and says "Um.....well....that would be good thanks....and yes one named Ratchet....Wonder were he is..."he says as he would scarch his chin with his only arm as he really dint care of loosing a limb really

(Fun fact:Some bots do feel pain as they have "Pain hibiters" instald but most dont have that)

"You don't fell pain? Wow, you never stop amazing me.." Skyler said with a yawn. She didn't get much sleep the night before, and the affects started getting to her. Skyler's eyes dropped a little, but she was a little determined to stay awake. While Airwave wasn't looking, skyler fell asleep, leaning her back on the cockpit, with her eyes closed and her hand on the side of her cheek.

Airwave would be looking up at the sky as he would wonder what radio waves he can pick up this time,as he would turn on his COMM and would start too go on the radio and start too change chanels as there lots of different ones,as he would raise his wave and see her fallens aslee on his chest,as he would lay his head back down on the ground and stay awake as he would loom up in the sky,aswell he maintain guard as he needed too wait till she wakes up.

Suddenly on his radio, optimus sent a message.

"Calling all autobots, calling all autobots."

This woke skyler up with a start, skyler knowing that they had to get moving now, if they wanted to catch up with optimus. He message also had the coordinates, so all autobots could go to the location optimus was at. "Time to get going again. Can you transform without you're arm?" Skyler asked, standing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back