• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings This Forest of Mine {Original Plots, Partners Needed!)

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.
And From Outside,
Enter I

Hello all, I am amended, I have slumbered for a whole year and have returned to wrench the rag of creativity onto unsuspecting people.
I don't mean to tell-all about myself, hopefully what entails in this Interest Check is enough to warrant a message and I can wail my life story and further capabilities there instead of here.
Besides, that should allow us to develop a better bond with regards to figuring out each other and we can run amuck with OOC!
But I digress, let's get into the nitty gritty of the whole thing!

What One Desires,

Let's strip down the language to points instead.

---Literate---
I really want to stretch my writing legs with my partners, meaning more detailed writers are what I'm in the market for. Even if you don't label yourself as particularly advanced, send me a writing sample and we can go from there!
---Brainstormer---
Let's bring about the blossoming of collective thought and expression!
---Cooperative---
Self-explanatory.
---Vocal About Their Own Wants From The Story---
It's a terrible fear of mine that I will run the length of an idea in a story that could've been put to better use for the other person.
---Announce Impending Ghosting---
Just a courtesy, really.
---OK With Darker Subject Matter---
Nothing too risque, really just the general bout of violence and drugs.
---Daring---
Willing to experiment with the story, something as abstract as a story demands it.

Is No Greater Than What They Give.

---Writing Style---
While the prompts might be back and forth between tenses, I write in third person past tense, as if I were telling a story.
---Communication---
I will keep you updated on my frequency/availability and if we really get off to a great start then OOC will definitely flow steadily!
---Opinions---
Yes, I want to actually tell you how I feel about stuff relating to the story. If things aren't working, honesty is of the highest value.
---Research---
I'm a sucker for knowing things and I will strive to know whatever is required to do a story justice.
---Ghost Alert---
On the off chance I need to take a short break, you will be notified promptly!
---Detail---
I love the legality of Dickens and the descriptiveness of Tolstoy, I strive to paint with my style but I try to give my partners devices and details to work with instead of endless descriptions of clothing and environment.
---Density---
I like to make my posts aesthetically pleasing, but like muscle behind heft, I try to deliver a large post with large material to construct from. While I can't guarantee that every post will be masterfully crafted, do know that love and effort go into them!
---Aesthetic Dedication---
When I get the idea for how a story should look or feel, I try to keep as close to the manner of the story as I possibly can, for love of aesthetic continuity more than anything.
---Cross-Platform Inspiration/Media Sharing---
Most of my plots have influences and inspirations that do not dwell singularly in a literature format. Any of the media that I am inspired by or feel appropriate within the story can and probably will be shared!
---Versatility---
I, much like my signature suggests, am pliable. I want to work with whoever my partner may be as comfortably as possible and I can compromise more than my post probably suggests I might appear to. Be frank, be blunt, be open, communicate with me and I will work with you to continue onwards in our interactions!

OK, now with those out of the way, let us get onto the literature aspect of this post!
I only wish to write one of these stories for the time being. When given a direct narrative to work off of, I find more inspiration and dedication come naturally to me. I am bypassing all of the half-hearted plots and ideas that simply wouldn't hold my attention for too long. These are plots that I absolutely WANT to do, they're personal stories that I wish to write with other people, to show them these ideas that I personally love. But don't be discouraged from messaging me any ideas YOU might have. While these plots are my absolute wants, I am open to other ideas that might strike up some interest!

X=You
Y=Me

• Upshift,
    Upshift,
    The motorcycle wailed as his foot shifted the gear up once again,
    The biker he was chasing just kept getting farther away and he wondered why,
    By the time he heard the rival gang member racing up behind him,
    He knew he bought it.

In the year 2066, rampant violence consumes the streets of the West Coast. In the city of Manhattan, Y is an addict of the mainstay drug of New York known as "Crackerjacks" by some, "Poppers" by others, "Cherrybangs" by more, and so on. After a rather violent stint one night, X swoops in to pick him up from one of the local stations in the early hours of the morning. X is a long-time friend of Y and has been Y's only friend for some odd years. After making a short trip back to Y's apartment, they are stopped in the middle of a fight between two biker gangs. They manage to make it through the hail of carnage and roaring engines to Y's apartment where he sleeps off the long night.

The next morning, Y and X hit the streets again to do their usual pushing but are caught off guard after getting picked up by one of the biker gangs from the night prior. Shaking with the belief they're bound to die, they are caught off guard when they're both offered positions in the gang to replaced to men who died the night before. With many questions and fears swirling in their heads, they reluctantly agree and step foot into the world of motorized criminal warfare.

Theme

Last edited:
If your into fantasy and 3rd person I'm down

Hello! I'm personally interested in the "His Majesty and the First Lady Knight" theme, if you haven't already found a partner for that plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back