• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for partners!

shootthesmiles

Unlucky Member
Hi!

I’m Kay, I’ve been away for a while due to work and personal stuff but I’m back and looking to find some new partners. If we had something going before I apologize, things got a little crazy, but feel free to reach out again if you’d like to pick up or start something new!

About me:

I’m 28 years old, I work full time but I have a set schedule and I’m usually available in the afternoons, I’m EST if that helps. I can usually find time to chat during work, but I usually wait until I’m home to write replies so I have the time to actually work on them. I try to at least reply once a day or every other day, but sometimes I can do more than that. It just depends on my schedule and inspiration.

•••

Some guidelines:

-I would prefer my rp partners be 21+, I just feel more comfortable writing with people close to my own age.

-I’m a sucker for romance, so I’d like it to be included in the rp, though it doesn’t need to be the main focus and I prefer for our characters to come together organically. I’m cool with any gender pairings, I’m really feeling m// and f// right now, but that doesn’t mean I won’t do m/f if that’s your preference!

-I don’t have any preference for response time, like I said sometimes I can reply once a day or multiple times a day, so I don’t expect rushed replies from you. We all have our own stuff going on outside of this, so I only ask that you are patient with me. If I go a few days without posting feel free to send me a message, but I promise to let you know if I’ll be away for a while.

-I don’t really have preferences for post length either, I just ask for no one liners and that I have something to reply to. I personally write posts anywhere from 500+ words to 1000+, it just depends on the scene, I also tend to match my partner’s length.

-Participation is key! I love building plots and worlds with people, but I hate being the only one offering ideas. I want to hear what you have to say! This should be fun for the both of us.

-I love building character sheets, mood boards, etc. I love chatting and gushing about our characters, sharing boards or playlists/songs that remind us of them! I can do super simple character sheets, or more detailed ones. I have no preference for face claims so feel free to use what you want or what you’re used to!

•••

Okay now we can get to the good stuff.

I’m only into doing a few fandoms, though I only do oc x oc. I don’t play canon characters. I’m even fine doing next gen, as long as the canon characters aren’t a heavy presence. Any series or anime listed I’m fully caught up with/waiting for new chapters, but I’ll be cautious of any spoilers. I would really just like to use the worlds, we can do pre/post timeline or completely ignore the main story and use the world.

Fandoms:

One Piece
Demon Slayer
MHA(I’d love to use pro heros, I have a villain I’d like to use that can be played against an undercover pro hero or even another villain)
Harry Potter

•••

So I’m super into fantasy, any setting really, I love modern, high fantasy, really anything!

Pairings:

Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Hunter x Vampire/werewolf/demon
Dragon Shifter x Human prince/Princess/Knight
Soft personality x Strong personality
Arranged marriage
Soulmates(Bonus points if it’s reincarnated soulmates)
Warring kingdoms
Supernatural being x Human
Hunter x Supernatural being
Warrior x Prince/Princess/Civilian
Adventurer x Runaway/exiled royal
Dragon Riders(HOTD and the book had me hooked so I’d love something with royals, war, romance, and dragons)

I’m also open to trying new stuff as well!

I’ll add original plots as I think of them.

Thanks for looking! Shoot me a pm if you’re interested!

Hi I'm semi-literate and literate I'd be down for a modern fantasy with you or a MHA oc rp! Lmk if you're still looking and maybe we can chat about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back