• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for multiple RP Partners

allybanks00

Hello! I am an advanced writer looking for multiple people I can rp with. I am looking for multiple partners in 1x1 rps (so multpile rps, one person per each rp!) I am active daily typically but do not expect the same from you! If you can? Even better but it is not a requirement. I have a couple of different ideas, and a couple different pairings. So if you’d like to start something send me a quick character sheet (i am looking for someone to play male in these) and we can get started. I typically only rp in thread or on pm, and while we start we can make a separate pm or thread to talk about planning for our rp!

Ideas: I have bolder the ones I want to play, YC would be the ones not bolded!
addict x dealer
mafia boss x undercover cop
heavy drinker
x sober
military guy on base x girl visiting for the week

If you have any ideas let me know or would like to tweak things. I am VERY open to different pairings or tweaking pairings slightly. I have included a character sheet for the character I would play in these options. Thank you.

Name: Victoria Ayles
Height: 5’2
Weight:110 lbs
Nickname: Vic or Tori
Personality: Very strong willed, and has a mouth on her. She doesn’t let anyone give her shit although that sometimes gets her in trouble.

Attachments

• IMG_0267.jpeg
    IMG_0267.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back