• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Roleplay!

xMochax

Always thinking of random stuff
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! If you are seeing this then welcome! I'm looking for a roleplay for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, specifically the 2012 and Rise version! I might add in Mutant Mayhem and 2003 in the near future, but I want to wait until the series come out and I need to catch up with the 2003 version as well

Me & My Roleplay Style:
  • I'm in my early 20s! Specifically I am 22 years old at this time!
  • I'm an aroace who goes by she/they pronouns
  • I have a preference for roleplaying with those who are adults, however, I am alright with roleplaying with those younger, but it will depend on how young you are
  • I roleplay in description usually in the form of multiple short paragraphs. I might write more depending on what I have to work with
  • I am very patient and tend to wait 2 days before shooting a quick message once every few days 2-3 times until leaving a message that I'll leave you alone but I'll be there if you are still interested. Though this will really depend on how long we've been roleplaying. The only exception is if you tell me you're going to be gone for an extended amount of time
  • I'm pretty closed off, so aside from sharing or discussing things that have to do with the roleplay and our characters (like a song or a meme that matches the character or situation, or maybe even art of our roleplay if I'm motivated enough), don't expect too much interaction from me
    • That being said, if you are an adult, I will be more likely to interact more
Things To Note:
  • Please have a good idea of what the canon characters are like. Some ooc is okay, but when the character is clearly acting in a way they shouldn't, that puts me off
    • We can discuss how we think a character would react to a situation as well if it helps
  • Please have a good idea on the plot in general as well. If you need a quick refresher on a storyline (since there is a lot), then I would happily give a synopsis
  • I'm ghost friendly, but I would prefer if we talked if there's a problem in case this is something that's fixable, but you and I are free to ghost each other for no reason
  • I will not reply immediately at times. I will be busy either with school, work, hobbies, eating/drinking, sleeping, or whatever. So please don't be put off if I take a while to get back to you
  • I have a very strong preference for roleplays that focus on platonic relationships, but depending on the franchise, I may go for a romantic relationship. However, if you want your oc to have a love interest, that's fine with me
  • My roleplays will go into darker themes. If you want to know how specifically dark, then let's say if it's something you'll likely see in The Owl House, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or the Teen Titans 2003 series for examples, then that's the territory we'll go into
  • I am LGBT+ friendly, so if you want to have a male pairing or a female pairing or even a nonbinary pairing, etc, that's perfectly fine with me
  • If you have an oc or you want to play as a canon character in place of an oc
    • The roleplay will automatically turn into a double
    • I'm open to having our characters meet and interact in the roleplay
Characters I Roleplay:
  • I roleplay with both canon and oc's
  • You DO NOT need to roleplay with both canon and oc's
  • I would prefer to keep the oc's to a minimum, up to 2 main oc's with the rest being background characters (unless they are important to the story)
  • I will not play as another person's oc (not confident enough that I'd really be able to capture their personality and nature)
  • I DO NOT play as just oc's or just canon
Story:
  • The main thing I want is for my (and possible your) oc to be able to interact with the canon characters and share a story together
  • For storylines, I prefer to follow along with the original story (Note: It won't follow EXACTLY the original storyline, we will add in our own ideas or maybe change something)
  • There will be times when we will play with just our oc's or just canon characters, that I don't mind. I just don't want our entire roleplay to be Oc Only or Canon Only
Limits:
  • So as I mentioned, my roleplays might enter darker territory depending on what's going on. However, I will not roleplay p3dophillia, inc3st, animal cruelty, graphic abuse of any and all forms, self-harm, suicide, the romanticizing of things that shouldn't be romanticized (physical/mental disabilities, personality disorders, toxic relationships, etc), or SA
    • If you need clarifications or want to share your limits, go right ahead!
Storylines:
(Note: I will mostly say Turtle to refer to either of the turtles but if you happen to pair your oc with any character that aren't the main 4, that's cool) (Also if you have your own storyline or want to combine any of these, we can do that too!)
  • (2012) 🐤Farmhouse🐤: Roleplay takes place during the first 3 months of when the turtles, April, and Casey evacuated to the farm house
  • (2012) 🧬Escaped Experiment🧬: After a group of random people have gone missing at the same time several months back, a strange new mutant is seen running around the city with barely any memory of who they are but carry the Foot Clan symbol with them
  • (Rise) 🧩Separated🧩: This is for the separated AU. We can use any version
  • 🧜🏼The Little Mutant🧜🏼: Turtle develops a liking towards a human, but isn’t too sure how they would take the fact that Turtle is a mutant. So, they find a way to make themselves human. Unfortunately, much like the original story, this comes at a price
  • 💞Soulmates💞: Ah yes, the classic soulmates au. So, for this one in specific, there's a rock that will only crumble should two people meant to be soulmates make any kind of physical contact and once it does, it will reveal a stone/gem/crystal inside that's either the soulmate's eye color or soul
  • 📓Uncovered Secrets📓: Oc finally has enough their friend’s strange behavior and goes to investigate. What they find is far bigger than they could ever imagine (mostly for 12 but I can see it fitting into Rise as well)
  • 🫶🏼Enemies to Lovers🫶🏼: Literally what the title says. We can have it to where it's Oc and Turtle not getting along for whatever reason or Oc is working for one of the villains (we can even have it to where they become secret lovers)
  • 🤕Hurt🤕: Oc is mysteriously found hurt and is brought in for help
  • 💔Bitter Exes💔: Oh no, what happened? Turtle and Oc were once close lovers, only to have found themselves broken up. Could anything fix this?
  • Freestyle
Characters I'm Seeking:
  • Mikey (2012 - Platonic), Donnie (2012 - Platonic and Rise - Romantic)
Characters I Will Happily Play:
  • Leo (2012 and Rise), Raph (2012 and Rise), Mikey (2012 and Rise), Donnie (2012), Casey Jones (2012), Cassandra Jones (Rise), April (2012 and Rise), etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back