• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Medieval - Slice Of Life...ish?

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First off, I am normally not a fan of slice-of-life but you know what? I want to expand my horizons and give it a try. So I thought the medieval time would be capable of keeping my interest without adventuring. However, that being said I am not opposed to going on an adventure at some point, if that is something you are interested in.

If we could add some fantasy in that you honestly have my attention more than keeping it purely realistic. It can be low fantasy for all I care, but some spark of magic is bound to keep me interested. Or make it less slice-of-life-ish by throwing in a war, plague - whatever, I just need... something. Is that even still slice of life? I think so... whatever, I hope I can find someone interested in this as well.

Also, you can call me Fae and I am 21+! I have nine years of roleplaying experience and I am a Novella writer, meaning: I write a LOT. Looking for someone to match that!

Please be:

• At least 18+, but somewhere between 25-30 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing at least 400 words per message. More is always welcome.
  • Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-3 days
  • Write on Discord or this website!!
  • Engaged in the RP and OOC chat, I hate nothing more than people not being enthuastic about something that they claim to enjoy. We are not robots, folks!

Romance is a must, yes, I am sappy like that. The OC I´ve been dying to use is F, though I do not care if we do FxM, FxF, FxNB... etc. If you seek for MxM then a double-up would be necessary.

But I might be a bit picky regarding who I pair her up with, their personality I mean. I just have made the experience that some characters fit better together than others. But that´s what doubling is for, isn´t it? If we go the route of doubling, I am more than willing to create a character just for your OC too.

Otherwise? I just want a happy end. Though angst, conflict and drama is always welcome as long as there is closure and comfort of some sort. Once again, I am sappy. More details can be discussed in private.

Once you read ALL of this and are interested, please reach out to me, send me an example of your writing! Of course, I will also send my writing sample over so we can see if we mesh well. I do not have any concrete idea yet so if you have any plot ideas, feel free to reach out to me. Or let us simply brainstorm together. If you send me in your first message your favourite pairings and tropes already that would help a lot already!

Willing to also do realistic with non-fantasy as long as there is some kind of interesting plot going on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back