• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The moons light (werewolf rp) (open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sylvia gave a sigh of relief when they were only shaken by the incident turning she looks around before calling for a car to drop them back off in pack territory " I'm glad you weren't hurt I don't know who the hell that crazy moronic fool was but I don't trust him so if you can do decide to leave please don't let any information about this being on almost strictly female pack get out because a b@st@rd like him would try something" she said as the car pulled up and she ushered them inside for hopping in as well before giving an address to the driver and they sped off.

Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan
Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Moonlight Territory/ Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Moonlight Territory
Maynord didn't bother shifting and it would likely take his daughter time to shift back when she was scared like this. The wolf was ashamed that he hadn't done more. Maybe he should leave the pup behind and strike out on his own. Maybe she would be better off. Maybe he should take Sylvia up on her offer of training him, to learn to fight at least a little. He could practically feel the pup's fear. "R...right," he growled out shakily. So when a car came and they were motioned into it, he picked up Eleanor and put her inside, then jumped in himself, settling down with the cub on the floor behind the driver's seat. When they would get back to the house, he'd pick his daughter up again and carry her towards the house instead of the forest like he might otherwise do.

SilverInu SilverInu

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

"All your items have been placed in my room follow me up the stairs once we get into the pack house and we will get you settled into a room I will also need to get today's incident reported to the alpha so we can be on guard what is lunatic" she said as she stepped out of the car I closed the door before paying the tip for the driver will pray that everything was said and done she led them back up to the pack house and inside.

Lily harot's pup
Andy-5

After I call out there's a bunch of mist as I can't see I hug Aria tight as I mind link mother. Mom! There was a rogue in the storage building. The mist clears so I lead us outside where I see a bunch of glowing eyes from the woods. MOM! Rogue attack! We're safe in storage building. I quickly wheel Aria back inside the storage room where we climb to the highest storage shelf and settle in between some boxes of candy and snacks. Waiting for the others to take care of the rogues there was only like five, but still.

Bryan looked gave a quick surprised look at the newcomer as Elie simply walks away. Wasn't she just saying how he was going to be fighting the newcomer to establish their spot in the pecking order? Now she was just walking away saying she needed to talk to the warriors with him right there? He was very confused at this point. Maybe it was just that the Alpha had a lot on her mind? He didn't know, he was just the Lead Warrior, there was a lot more listening done than thinking when it all came down to it.
TayMaiTer TayMaiTer FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Moonlight Territory/ Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Moonlight Territory

"Alright,"
said Maynord around Eleanor's fur, the wolf continued carrying the cub towards the house and entered it with Syliva who told them their things were in her room which they could get. They passed a few npcs but otherwise the wolf didn't speak and the cub which hung from his jaws remained silent, attempting to twist away in her father's jaws as he searched by scent and sight for the stairs that would take them to the second floor of the pack house.
SilverInu SilverInu

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : Talathel Talathel

Sylivia watched the two heading up to her stairs toward her room were there cloths had been placed before turning away to go find her alpha to tell her of todays outing and the run in with the highly aggressive loner male that was looking for there pack for unknown reasons but those reasons for it were still unknown.
"damn it where it the alpha when you need her and we still need to do border patrol " she growled as she went around the house looking for her but then stopped before heading back to the kitchen to see if it was empty. once there she saw that the pout was indeed out she set to brewing another pot knowing the smell would attract her alpha who was a coffee holic

Lily harot's pup
Andy-5

After I call out there's a bunch of mist as I can't see I hug Aria tight as I mind link mother. Mom! There was a rogue in the storage building. The mist clears so I lead us outside where I see a bunch of glowing eyes from the woods. MOM! Rogue attack! We're safe in storage building. I quickly wheel Aria back inside the storage room where we climb to the highest storage shelf and settle in between some boxes of candy and snacks. Waiting for the others to take care of the rogues there was only like five, but still.
Lily quickly leaves in her wolf form her satchel bag full of supplies, heading past the bushes to leave the packgrounds hopefully without the guards knowing

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House, Moonlight Territory/ Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House, Moonlight Territory

Once they got upstairs, Maynord set his daughter down and nudged her to move. Following Sylvia's scent, they headed into the room as the wolf shifted back and opened the door, grabbing their things in his hands and went searching for a room where maybe they could recover from their ordeal that had happened in the human city. He began to unpack their things as he Eleanor just stood there shaking, the cub not otherwise moving as the omega looked worriedly at his daughter. He wasn't sure what to say in this moment and so just let her be, moving about the room and inspecting the overall look of it. He had only been in a house oncea nd it had been his master's house but he slept chained up outside and so it was another new experience. His birth pack had lived in dens but the omegas had lived outside, unless granted a small tight and overcrowded den for the omegas in the winter months. The pack he had been taken prisoner in had created a village and a prison cell of caves and a fighting pit, migrating as needed to another area of territory with the prisoners and omegas shackled together so they couldn't possibly run or escape. A house such as this, where everyone lived togehter was a different experience altogether.

Nicholas Searose/Vitoxo Searose
Loner-Male | Location: Searose Cabin, Unclaimed Lands/Loner-Male | Location: Searose Cabin, Unclaimed Lands
Nicholas set a bag down as he shouted for his son who hurried from down from the loft and ran over to the door, encountering his father with several bags of food in his hands, one bag of food on the ground. "Father...how...how did it go?"

"One pack is called the Darkcloud pack with a disinteresting female," said Nicholas. "There is a river border that separates at least two packs but the woman did not give any information." Vitoxo moved aside as his father moved inside the house, picking up the bag on the ground and followed his sire within, closing and locking the door behind him. Nicholas looked around him, the teen carrying the bag he was holding the breakfast bar and setting it down while his father put the bags of food on the floor. Vitoxo heard the washer go off and went to throw the clothes into the dryer, finding some clothes already in there that he took out and carried to a chair and set down. He then went to put the groceries away as his father went to the couch to sit down and grabbed the remote to put the television on and see what was available out here in the forest. "I take it you didn't leave."

"No father,"
said Vitoxo. "I stayed right here and just threw your clothes in the dryer."

"Yes, I saw," said Nicholas dryly, causing the teenager to flush crimson.

Please don't be angry. "How...how was town other then your encounter with darkcloud?"

"Not informative." The short and snappish reply caused the boy to still.

Please don't hurt me.

Vitoxo continued putting the food away, his father flipping through the channels on the television. "You're registered for school...like I promised her." The teen whipped his head around to his father with wide eyes.

Really? "Oh..."

"There is apparently another pack here...I met a worthless pup, an omega and some feisty bitch. She might be a good breeder but it isn't heat season yet. However she doesn't know her place and needs to be taught submission and subservience like the little omega. Perhaps she might weed out your mother's genes."

Vitoxo looked down at his hands and put the packaged meat into the freezer, the teen not saying anything. "I will be actively looking for a female for you when you are in school. I expect you to search for one as well." The teen swallowed, shifting on his feet as he preoccupied himself with putting the rest of the groceries away.

"What...about these packs?"

"I have not decided yet...but I expect grandchildren this heat season. Even if we have to share a female. Finding a female to dominate should be your top priority, followed by impregnating her come heat season. Your schooling can take a back seat. Is that understood Vitoxo?"

Please don't make me. "Yes father."

Last edited:
Amatiel Serena Vierel - 'Tia'
Alpha female of Moonlight Pack
Mentions: Sylvia SilverInu SilverInu SilverInu SilverInu Eleanor and Maynord scorpiodragon scorpiodragon scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Amatiel has settled herself down in her study, going through paperwork... which she had conveniently spaced to do. Her enhanced hearing caught to door closing and she smiled lightly to herself. Her lead warrior to-be knew where the next place to look for her was. The girl hummed quietly as she sipped the hot coffee quietly, her eyes closing as she savored the taste of the delicious liquid before she sighed lightly.Without an alpha male to help her with duties she had to stay on her toes to keep everything in line. Which wasn’t exactly easy in her opinion. She had managed the past few years, fervently hoping she would find her mate, but she simply gave up when it became clear she needed to find her her pace and duties came first. She took her job seriously - and as the pack was supposed to be welcoming she was trying to make sure the omega and everyone were treated equally.

Tia stood up and opened the double doors to the balcony outside her study, standing and letting her long hair brush against her skin as a soft breeze rustled playfully around her. Amatiel leaned over the balcony railing- closing her stunning orbs to relish the feeling of the cool air whispering over her. It felt... nice. Any minute now - she knew exactly what Sylv was wondering. The Alphaess could hear the movement of Sylvia moving around looking for her and she had to hide a smile behind one hand, bringing the coffee up to sip it delicately.​

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : Talathel Talathel Talathel Talathel

Silvia the only pace she had not looked was in the alphas office. sighing she headed to the office. looking at the door she knew her best friend was stuck be hind a moutain of papers and other issues with ouy knocking she walked in knowing she was one of a very few that could go in with out knocking " i have a report from when i took father and daughter in to town... she paues for a moment. I ran in to a arragent loner male that thought that females are below him, he is currently looking for our pack by asking about the rumore of female run pack, he also wanted to know about pack borders. i told him nothing and brought the father daughter pare back here, i did not get a chance to show them the school, which sucked but i think we need to be cautious about this unknown make... another thing is he smelled of fresh human blood, as all packs and most loners know that are from this area that the human town is a nutural ground and its forbidden to kill or fight but i have no proof that he kill any one so yeah." she said as she started helping rearange the paper work for her alpha in to neat pile of theings needing to be read and signed to thing that needed to be checked like accounting and how much food was needed for the winter. once finished she headed up stairs to see how the two were doing.

John Hilt
Lead warrior to be of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

His brow drips with sweat. He wipes it off, but it just smears across his face. He lets out a frustrated sigh and swings on the branch. Early morning acrobatics. How lovely. He lets go and catches the next branch; then doing a total of thirty pull ups before moving on to the next branch. He does this pattern about twelve more times before deciding it's time to start the day. He lands on the ground; his arms like noodles. He gets into position and sets a mental timer as he starts running. Last time it took him seven minutes to get from here to the warrior building. This time it only takes him six an a half. Only down by a few seconds. He shakes his head; he needs to get better. Faster, quicker, and stealthier. Is what his dad always said. He walks to the side of the building. First on the list for the day: chop wood for burning. Sounds simple enough, but It's tedious work that no one else wants to do. He grabs the axe and sets the first of the pile down on the large stump they use for cutting. He raises it and swings. Cutting the small piece of wood in half. He does this six more times; then gathers the parts into his arms. Again with the sweat! He takes it over to the chopped pile of wood, and starts putting it down. He repeats this process until he's done. once he finished he stops and throws the axe to the side. He stands catching his breath and wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Vitoxo Searose
Loner-Male | Location: Searose Cabin, Unclaimed Lands to Human City to Moonlight Territory

He should have been used to going to different schools every three months, but though he was used to life on the move, he hated being the new kid and explaining where he had lived before. With the food put away into the fridge and freezer, the teen decided to go into town and check out the school he would be attending for the next three years. His journey took a while, even in wolf form as he made his way from the cabin they now claimed to the town in the far south of, like his father coming to the end of the forest and then a meadow. Unlike his father, he did not end up transforming into his human form, using his senses to try to track down the school and investigate the town itself as a wolf. It was rather easy to do, the teen just pretended that he was a dog as he moved about the city.

Wandering through the city, he finally reached the high school, having found the elementary school in the center of town and the middle school a few blocks away. Paws stopped on the edge of the school, no scents anywhere around the school and he sat down to observe it for a while, minding turning to heat season which would be here before he knew it. Scratching at his neck, he observed the school. Ever since he had turned thirteen, his father had gotten on him about the importance of dominating females, but it was only when he had turned fifteen that his father had gotten on him about told him the necessity of impregnating females and continuing the Searose line, that he really needed to start thinking about their future and searching for a woman he could either dominate or that was submissive already and would cave to the Searose males. Somehow, he expected this to be even worse then he had dealt with before. Especially with rumors of all female packs and packs run by women.

Eventually the wolf left the school and headed back into the forest, his mind turning over and over like a windmill as he made his way through the terrain, unsure where he was going to go from here. Finding the river which seemed to extend upwards, flow south and then split west, he stopped at the conflux and took the time to drink some water before heading in for a quick swim, moving through the water and swimming in circles. Eventually he climbed out and shook himself, heading upstream and following the river, wondering where it went and if there were any interesting sights but overall trying to take what time he needed and wanted away from his father. The teen had seen his father had purchased some bottles of alcohol, if his father was already annoyed...it was best to stay away as his father usually used the bottle which only had him more angry.

Vitoxo Searose
Loner-Male | Location: Searose Cabin, Unclaimed Lands to Human City to Moonlight Territory

He should have been used to going to different schools every three months, but though he was used to life on the move, he hated being the new kid and explaining where he had lived before. With the food put away into the fridge and freezer, the teen decided to go into town and check out the school he would be attending for the next three years. His journey took a while, even in wolf form as he made his way from the cabin they now claimed to the town in the far south of, like his father coming to the end of the forest and then a meadow. Unlike his father, he did not end up transforming into his human form, using his senses to try to track down the school and investigate the town itself as a wolf. It was rather easy to do, the teen just pretended that he was a dog as he moved about the city.

Wandering through the city, he finally reached the high school, having found the elementary school in the center of town and the middle school a few blocks away. Paws stopped on the edge of the school, no scents anywhere around the school and he sat down to observe it for a while, minding turning to heat season which would be here before he knew it. Scratching at his neck, he observed the school. Ever since he had turned thirteen, his father had gotten on him about the importance of dominating females, but it was only when he had turned fifteen that his father had gotten on him about told him the necessity of impregnating females and continuing the Searose line, that he really needed to start thinking about their future and searching for a woman he could either dominate or that was submissive already and would cave to the Searose males. Somehow, he expected this to be even worse then he had dealt with before. Especially with rumors of all female packs and packs run by women.

Eventually the wolf left the school and headed back into the forest, his mind turning over and over like a windmill as he made his way through the terrain, unsure where he was going to go from here. Finding the river which seemed to extend upwards, flow south and then split west, he stopped at the conflux and took the time to drink some water before heading in for a quick swim, moving through the water and swimming in circles. Eventually he climbed out and shook himself, heading upstream and following the river, wondering where it went and if there were any interesting sights but overall trying to take what time he needed and wanted away from his father. The teen had seen his father had purchased some bottles of alcohol, if his father was already annoyed...it was best to stay away as his father usually used the bottle which only had him more angry.
Lily ghostmoon safely made it out of moonlight pack and walks through the forest catching her breath, she was walking over to the stream to drink till she heard a noise and smelled another wolf nearby.

She back up and growls
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Vitoxo Searose

Continuing to plod along the river and using it as a guide of direction, the adolescent was expecting his time within the forest to be rather unadventurous and quiet. He should have remembered that the wilderness was never alone in terms of prey animals, humans and wolves...both normal wolves and werewolves alike. The adolescent was just preoccupied with other things on his mind and weighing heavily upon his shoulders though the adolescent wolf looked confident, at least his steps were. A breath of air exhaled from the wolf's lungs and through his mouth to waft before him for a moment, a tired sigh, as he continued his slow plod through the forest, unaware that he was being watched, unaware that there was danger, unaware...unaware....

It was the growl that got his attention more then anything and Vitoxo raised his head, turning his head to see where the growl had come from. Inhaling the air, but already knowing it wasn't his father, Vitoxo breathed out another sigh. Really? "Who's out there? May as well show yourself I guess." The adolescent wasn't in the mood for games. Not when his mind was distracting him.

@Miasmith17

Vitoxo Searose

Continuing to plod along the river and using it as a guide of direction, the adolescent was expecting his time within the forest to be rather unadventurous and quiet. He should have remembered that the wilderness was never alone in terms of prey animals, humans and wolves...both normal wolves and werewolves alike. The adolescent was just preoccupied with other things on his mind and weighing heavily upon his shoulders though the adolescent wolf looked confident, at least his steps were. A breath of air exhaled from the wolf's lungs and through his mouth to waft before him for a moment, a tired sigh, as he continued his slow plod through the forest, unaware that he was being watched, unaware that there was danger, unaware...unaware....

It was the growl that got his attention more then anything and Vitoxo raised his head, turning his head to see where the growl had come from. Inhaling the air, but already knowing it wasn't his father, Vitoxo breathed out another sigh. Really? "Who's out there? May as well show yourself I guess." The adolescent wasn't in the mood for games. Not when his mind was distracting him.

@Miasmith17
Lily ghostmoon walk out from behind a tree near the creek, her white fur standing up as she look at him with her light blue wolf eyes, satchel bag still on her.

"Another loner? Or am i crossing into someone elses lands?" She asked growling

Vitoxo Searose

Vitoxo was met with the sight of another wolf coming out from behind the trees, a satchel bag around the wolf's neck and hanging downwards near their shoulder and side. The wolf continued growling at him before speaking, questioning if he were a loner or this was territory. "I'm a loner and have no interest in joining a pack," said Vitoxo. "I can't say whether this land belongs to a pack or a loner...don't much care."

@Miasmith17

Ocha Woods
Teen-Wolf-season-2-Lydia-Martin.jpg
dc4ii1x3.vvp.jpg
Gatherer/healer-to-be
Location: The border to unclaimed land ->Main Darkcloud pack village

Ocha had been sitting by the river for long enough to turn the icy stone warm. She had been here way before the dawn, as Ocha loved this place and knew every nook and grannie. It was her secret, a place to escape others, her oasis of peace, and she was not too keen on sharing it with her pack mates. Ocha had meticulously made it into the garden many wished they had. What a shame it was surrounded with so much death, but you can't make an omelet without cracking some eggs. Aunt would be proud if she knew her little secret, but she had hidden it well.

Ocha was suppose be out gathering herbs for the sickbay and something to eat for the rest, but she never felt like aimlessly wondering around the forest just to find some lonely plants she could pick. So she grabbed what she needed and set out to make her way back, being careful enough to not go in a too straight of a path. She could smell the patrol. Ocha knew each and every one of them from afar by now and knew the routes they would take, but something was different, the air felt nauseating. She couldn't tell what it was. It was best to stay vigilant.

She could already see the pack house, but her heart had rushed the entire time she ran. Ocha was not sure she was ready to find out what had happened.​

Amatiel Serena Vierel - ‘Tia’
Alpha Female of Moonlight Pack
Interactions: Sylvia SilverInu SilverInu
Vitoxo Searose scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Lily @Miasmith17

The dark haired alphaess blinked at her lead warrior to-be as she sighed, giving Sylv a small smile as she saw her best friend and basically sister tidy up her desk. “thanks Sylvia” her soft voice was light as she stretched and headed down before her ears caught exactly what was being said and she felt her wolf rise up at the notice that there were liners which could harm her pack. A soft growl rumbled in her chest - the patrol would be done in her wolf form for sure. “We do the patrol in wolf form - so we can fight if needed.” She growled lightly, shifting into her tri-toned form - after ditching the clothes, long fur silky and soft brushing the ground lightly as she paced before sniffing the air lightly and then darting away. She saw Lily before Vitoxo - but once she caught the scent of the male, she growled darkly- pushing through the shadows and trees to appear beside Lily Ghostmoon. Her ears twitched and her piercing gaze was bright but wary as she waited for her partner - her lead warrior to-be to arrive.​

Vitoxo Searose

Vitoxo was met with the sight of another wolf coming out from behind the trees, a satchel bag around the wolf's neck and hanging downwards near their shoulder and side. The wolf continued growling at him before speaking, questioning if he were a loner or this was territory. "I'm a loner and have no interest in joining a pack," said Vitoxo. "I can't say whether this land belongs to a pack or a loner...don't much care."

@Miasmith17
Lily stop growling and listened:"fine then.." she heard the other wolf growl and move away from the tree
Lily @Miasmith17

The dark haired alphaess blinked at her lead warrior to-be as she sighed, giving Sylv a small smile as she saw her best friend and basically sister tidy up her desk. “thanks Sylvia” her soft voice was light as she stretched and headed down before her ears caught exactly what was being said and she felt her wolf rise up at the notice that there were liners which could harm her pack. A soft growl rumbled in her chest - the patrol would be done in her wolf form for sure. “We do the patrol in wolf form - so we can fight if needed.” She growled lightly, shifting into her tri-toned form - after ditching the clothes, long fur silky and soft brushing the ground lightly as she paced before sniffing the air lightly and then darting away. She saw Lily before Vitoxo - but once she caught the scent of the male, she growled darkly- pushing through the shadows and trees to appear beside Lily Ghostmoon. Her ears twitched and her piercing gaze was bright but wary as she waited for her partner - her lead warrior to-be to arrive.​

Lily looked at her, catching her alpha scent. Thankfully her alpha scent was hidden by the berry spray she put on earlier, to make others think she was an omega...that is unless water gets on her fur.

She doesnt speak yet knowing this could further make the alpha mad, but knows she must get away before the alpha notices the supplies she stolen....
Talathel Talathel scorpiodragon scorpiodragon SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitoxo Searose

Vitoxo honestly didn’t care if this was the territory of a loner or a pack. Either way they were the same, judgmental and acting like they owned vast swaths of land, just because they ran in numbers..unable to stand on their own four paws alone in a fight. Cowards...loner and pack. Rogues, at least, provided a challenge in fighting prowess. The female he was speaking to uttered only one word and stepped back. What is the female’s problem? If she didn’t want an answer, she shouldn’t have bothered throwing a hissy fit.

Annoyed, Vitoxo was prepared to continue walking aimlessly there was soon the intrusion of another arrival, another wolf that stopped at the side of the first that had spoken previously. This wolf also smelled female and growled at him. Does everyone in this human city have to be unfriendly?

@Miasmith17 Talathel Talathel SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
Lily @Miasmith17

The lovely fae had her tail raised, fur standing up and bristling as her teeth were bared. Her body poised protectively in front of her pack member. Her huff was obvious as she displayed her displeasure. Sure she was being a tad overprotective right now, but what Sylvia had said ended up placing her on edge and she would not be caught off guard. Her eyes flashed to Lily and she gestured with her head towards to pack house, her obvious worry clear in her piercing blue orbs as she settled herself down, eyeing Vitoxo warily. She had shed her clothes before coming out, but to ask questions she should be in her human form. The alphaess let her presence free, her ears flicking forward from their backwards position as she studied the teenage male.​

Lily @Miasmith17

The lovely fae had her tail raised, fur standing up and bristling as her teeth were bared. Her body poised protectively in front of her pack member. Her huff was obvious as she displayed her displeasure. Sure she was being a tad overprotective right now, but what Sylvia had said ended up placing her on edge and she would not be caught off guard. Her eyes flashed to Lily and she gestured with her head towards to pack house, her obvious worry clear in her piercing blue orbs as she settled herself down, eyeing Vitoxo warily. She had shed her clothes before coming out, but to ask questions she should be in her human form. The alphaess let her presence free, her ears flicking forward from their backwards position as she studied the teenage male.​
Lily back up seeing the alpha flash her eyes to the packhouse. She thought about it then starts to run away from them heading upper left

The satchel bag still on her wanting to avoid getting found out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back