• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The moons light (werewolf rp) (open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Vitoxo Searose
Loner-Male | Location: Moonlight Territory

Ashy light brown fur coated the adolescent wolf while currently copper eyes stared directly at the wolf that was growling at him. Judging from her raised tail she was of some form of dominant ranking around here, not that he cared. She'd best watch her tail...he could probably rip it off if he was up for it. Then how would she communicate without a tail? Tails were just as important to werewolves as body language was, like with any animal. Luckily for the wolf, Vitoxo wasn't in the mood to try tearing the other's tail from her body or crushing her mouth within his jaws and shattering the fragile bones and teeth within her mouth that would otherwise allow her to defend herself. Sure, the thoughts were there to attempt dominating the female, especially with the pressure his father put on his shoulders, but he simply couldn't bother to bring himself to bother doing so at the current moment in time.

She stood somewhat in front of another wolf that was either arriving or maybe had been there and he'd just not noticed, as if she were protecting it in some way. An ear flickered in silent questioning confusion, copper eyes sliding briefly over to Sylvia's form before going back towards the wolf he'd spoken to before, dismissing the one in the middle of the trio. Vitoxo understood the one wolf was being dismissed and that the other wolf was being protected in some way. Was it weak? Well, it was female. Of course it would be weak. At least, that's what his father would say if he were here. Vitoxo shifted his weight on his paws rather restlessly as he flicked his gaze back towards the one in the middle before yawning. The wolf would take off, leaving the two females with Vitoxo as the other one who had been growling at him when she arrived would lay her ears back...still with raised tail and...he assumed anyway...try to be intimidating while studying him at the same time. Whatever the wolf was trying, it didn't have any effect on the adolescent, who just continued staring at her.

@Miasmith17 Talathel Talathel SilverInu SilverInu

(sorry I've not been responding I'm very very busy at the moment and I just got spaceship mafia aka among us and I've been playing that is the small gapes of time I get. I'll be back to reply sometime. And don't forget that rogues are attacking the packs only like five rogues per pack.)

\ Gracelynn Rich / Dixie Anderson /
Mentions: Open

Dixie and Gracelynn entered, Gracelynn holding Dixie’s hand. Dixie was walking towards the pack house. “Gracie, would you like something to eat?” Dixie asked. Gracie nodded. “May I have some berries?” Dixie nodded. When they entered, Gracie let go of Dixie’s hand to run to the table. Dixie fixed a bowl of strawberries and blueberries. “Would you like something to drink? Maybe some water?” Dixie asked softly. Gracie once again nodded. Once a Dixie poured her a glass of water, she sat beside Gracie.

female-wolf-ray-rafiti-wildearth-guardians.jpg
Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Talathel Talathel @Miasmith17

Sylvia followed behind her alpha in her wolf form her ears turned an layed to the side as she watched this new make. she was not sure who he was or were he came from but she would not make a moved toward any one other than lily who seemed to trying to hide the fact she smelled guilty with the spray to make her smell kie berries . she gave a huff before taking a seat behind her alpha to see what happened.

Ocha Woods
Teen-Wolf-season-2-Lydia-Martin.jpg
dc4ii1x3.vvp.jpg
Gatherer/healer-to-be
Mentions: Syfer Syfer (Auntie)

Ocha took a few deep breaths and walked in. To her luck she saw no-one and so she sneaked to the med bay. Auntie was already waiting for her in there. Ocha hoped that today was going to be a quiet day. There were time when the room was filled with ill and complaining wolves. Oh how much she had to restrain herself from making them pass out due to pain just so they would shut up. But no matter today was going to be a calm day even though her gut told her otherwise.
"Hey Auntie! I picked the herbs you said you were running low yesterday. I didn't hunt so nothing from that regards."

Vitoxo Searose

The other wolf appeared to notice him though it did glance towards the one with the satchel that ran off into the forest, something the adolescent had caught. He had no desire to go home and face his father, not in the wolf's potential drunken stupor. Instead, he just waited to see what else would happen. Though he didn't feel like fighting, the adolescent would do so if needed to defend himself if these wolves attacked him. Though it was odd, a pair of females by themselves in the forest. Perhaps they were siblings or mother and daughter? Maybe they were lovers...but that was odd and went against their nature didn't it? He'd never met any lesbian werewolves before. One might say Vitoxo was going against the wolf's nature as well, being homosexual and not being comfortable around females. They made him nervous...despite being the general weaker sex to begin with, no matter if they were human or werewolf or even regular wolves.

Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan
Omega-Male | Location: Moonlight Pack House/Pup-Female | Location: Moonlight Pack House
With a slam of the dresser drawer, the omega had officially unpacking the clothing that the strange female had purchased for them, removing the necklace his pup had bought for him and slipped it over his head, letting it rest against his chest. His daughter remained completely frozen in place as he set the stuffed animals on the bed. There wasn't much to do but to wait for Eleanor to get over her fear and shift back, though it could take a while with her life being threatened like that as well as his own. The father sat down on the bed and watched his daughter, waiting for her to overcome her fear. "It's alright Eleanor. We're safe and that wolf won't hurt you or me. I wouldn't allow it," said Maynord.

Nami Aunt/Auntie
Healer of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Aunt turned as she heard someone walk in. She smiled at the sight of her young apprentice. She listened carefully to her words nodding now and then. She waited a little after she finished and said, "It is good to see you my dear Ocha. And do not worry about the meat it is quite alright. We will just have to freeze some grains instead. Now come here to the table with me and bring the herbs you brought." She shuffled over to a table near the hall way to the fire. She stood in front of it and waited for Ocha to come.

Amatiel Serena Vierel - 'Tia'
Alpha Female of Moonlight Pack
Mentions: Sylvia SilverInu SilverInu
Vitoxo Searose scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The tri-toned fae huffed lightly as she studied the male she found on her territory. Tia wasn't one for violence but this male rubbed her entirely the wrong way for some reason - call it a female's instinct. She was wary for sure at the moment. Her eyes slid to Sylvia and she tilted her head towards the male. She needed to get the clothes from behind the trees and wanted the male to not move. Turning, Amatiel vanished for a split second, grabbing an extra pair of clothes from underneath the roots of a tree before she shifted back to change. Afterwards, she reappeared and lifted a delicate eyebrow as she eyed the young male before her. She now wore a lovely turquoise skirt embroidered with light green and white vines which swirled around the fabric lightly. A tight fitting tank top of light green hugged her figure lightly as she tossed her hair over her shoulder, the soft ebony colored waves cascading down her low back. "Who are you and what are you doing in my territory?" She asked, her tone holding a slight edge to it, but she made sure she kept her posture unthreatening - sensing the male was a bit uneasy with their presence.​

Vitoxo Searose

Neither of the females said anything which was fine with Vitoxo. He was never good around the opposite sex. The tri-colored one left momentarily, unfortunately not staying away for long. The other wolf didn’t moved at all as the tri-colored one vanished briefly. When it came back, it was human. Vitoxo shook his head as the wolf appeared in human form, stopping again by the other female. What is it with females wearing clothes like that? Mother was never that way.

Vitoxo’s ears flickered as the wolf...human...the stranger spoke to him, flicking her hair back. Was she trying to be intimidating or flirting because both weren’t working. Vitoxo’s head tilted in confusion, trying to figure out the point of this action, but was unable to come up with a definitive answer. He was easily able to understand the other's words thanks to it being in human form, the second one not saying anything and just sitting there. He wasn't sure what was up, if they were planning on attacking him or not and thus, he decided it was best if he remain in his wolf form.

His ears flickered once as he breathed in sharply and began coughing. Had he just heard the wolf in human form say that this was her pack and her territory? A female running a pack? Maybe she's just hiding her mate? It didn't occur to Vitoxo that this was one of those female only packs that was father's real reason for coming to this city. "You could do with some stationary guards in that case," suggested Vitoxo.

Asking who he was and why he was in the wolf's territory, Vitoxo straightened his head. "Just a newcomer to the city whose starting school in the fall and I didn't know this was a territory."

Talathel Talathel SilverInu SilverInu

Ocha Woods
Teen-Wolf-season-2-Lydia-Martin.jpg
dc4ii1x3.vvp.jpg
Gatherer/healer-to-be
Mentions: Syfer Syfer (Auntie)

She scooted over to the table and started to empty out her sack.
"So I grabbed some clover and nettle in addition to the wormwood, calendula, chamomile, yarrow and fireweed you asked. I figured that I should sign up for tomorrows hunt if that is ok? I might have my own little projects that need some of the bodily liquids and stuff."
Meanwhile she had grouped all the herbs and prepped them for drying.
"So.......what has been going in this side of the forest line?" Ocha asked tentatively.​

If this is a dying thread then just go ahead and say how your character died. I'm very busy and will be for a while so I probable won't be back for a bit. Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back