• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The moons light (werewolf rp) (open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

FuzzySheep12

I'm just chill'n
The day starts out normal. Were's walk around in there human or wolf form checking up on buddies, visiting the healer from last week's attacks for sore muscles, guarding the pack house, to eating breakfast in the dining hall. Where ever your character starts: the pack house or in the woods it is now sunrise; the first day of summer. Female weres you go into heat every couple of weeks. (until I can see how fast this rp moves.) This week it's the dark clouds packs turn for females heat. Females can only be in heat after they find there mate. Your first shift will happen when you turn 16.
And remember keep the stuff that happens behind closed doors, behind the door. I dont want that in words here. Don't forget rpn rules! Have fun.

Darkcloud pack

604599-gettyimages-1083893950.jpg

Select3.jpg

Moonlight pack

michigan-woods-768x514.jpg

logmansion.jpg

Layout: the river going through middle all the way down is the border between packs.
IMG_20200926_223345.jpg

Last edited:
Riza Azira (loner)
Interactions()
Mentions()

f66f37f8c29d378ad8c9c00ace326623.jpg

It was a beautiful sunrise. My belly growled and I let it, it would be time to hunt again soon. I am in a sense part of the woods hopefully getting closer to this pack known as the moonlight pack. I here that they take in loners often. I focus on the ground in front of me soon I see a blackish brown pelt of a rabbit. I lick my lips subcontiously an I inch closer to my meal. I leap as soon as I get about a foot away. Success!
After I finish eating I trek in the direction I've been going for days hoping to find a pack soon. I begin to get tired so I stop to rest by a boulder taking a short power nap. I haven't shifted into my human form in about a year so I'm more wolf that anything right now. I do hope I find this pack soon.

Elentiya (Elie) Locke
Darkcloud Pack | Alpha Female | Location: Pack House | Mentions: N/A
images (1).jpeg download (3).jpeg
Elentiya held the steaming mug of coffee in her hands, enjoying the warmth seeping into fingers. The rest of the pack was still asleep, so she was out on the balcony, enjoying her coffee and the silence. Today was going to be a busy day. She had to meet with the Gatherers to discuss rotating the hunting grounds. If they kept hunting in one place, the animals wouldn't return.

She also had to stop by where the new pups were being housed and receive the report from the Lead Healer about the pups and any injuries from the pack. And don't forget making defenses and plans about this whole battle with the Moonlight pack across the river.

She let out a sigh before sipping her coffee. With a fierce love of sweets, the coffee was practically liquid sugar. Too sweet for the other pack members. Her stomach growled softly, reminding her of her hunger. She hadn't eaten last night due to busy plans.

Taking in a deep breath of the fresh air, she let out a small smile. Hopefully, she will finish her responsibilities in time to go off on her own and spend some time doing something she loves...

Austin Grayton
Interactions()
Mentions( TayMaiTer TayMaiTer )

stephanie-cook-785099-unsplash.jpgcute-iberian-wolf-portrait-canis-260nw-530030038.jpg

I had been walking for about a while already. I had crossed the border from greythorn pack into darkcloud pack 2 hours ago, being a wolf for this long had tired me out. I was about to stop and rest before heading the mile to there pack house, darkclouds packhouse. When it hit me full in the face, now I've been around some awesome woodsy scents but this scent the one right here was nothing, and I mean it nothing like any other pine scent is ever smelled, it was amazing and beautiful and seemed to sing to me. My stupifyed brain said one word to me, MATE! It took me a moment. Mate?, Mate!? Mate!! I gathered my bag in my mouth once again and continued the mile to there packhouse with a new source of energy. mate!! My brain screamed at me, we found mate, we found mate! I race up there as fast as I could stopping when I see her. She's standing on a balcony and she's gorgeous! And she smells amazing!

blonde-model-woman.jpgfemale-wolf-ray-rafiti-wildearth-guardians.jpg
Sylvia McCullen / lead warrior to be/ at the moonlight pack house/ open to inter actions

Sylvia yawned as she got up for the day. she knew that she need to be up like houres of go but did not feel up to it since she had been up until late last night so she slept in a few extra hours. now the sun was keaking in to her window in to her eyes telling her it was time to get up for the day. tossing the nice warm covers off before she pulled her self out of the bed and heading to the joining bathroom and turned on the cold water while she gathered up some of her clothing and placking them on to the sink before hopping in after a few minutes and turned on the hot water so that she would not freeze. after about 20minutes she got out and began to put on her cloths once she dried off . now that she was dressed she pulled her shoulder linght hair away from her face as she began to do her make up folloed by drying her hair. checking her self over so that nothing was out of place she headed down the stairs to the kitchen to get some anti murdering juice (aka coffee) bacon, eggs and cheese grits since she knew that not every one was up and she was not about to wail on every one else to get up or come in but she will make enough coffee for the pack if they wanted any but the food was all her but it would take some time to make.

Brynjar Reidun, better known as Bryan by his pack, woke up in an all to familiar bed. It wasn't his own, but at this point it might as well be. No, he was in the Healer's hut, in one of their many beds, his face and body once more covered in a patchwork of bandages and, in extreme, cases stiches. Bites covered his arms and shoulders, and a nasty looking scratch stretched down his cheek. 'More scars' he thought idly to himself as he worked himself up into a sitting position.

Practically throwing the blankets off, he makes sure his legs are still working properly before throwing them over the side of the bed and following them soon after. His body needed time to heal before heading back out, which he would allow at least a day for it to do, so his schedule was fairly open. Well, as open as he would let it. The other warriors needed to be trained, and his glaring eye would make sure there was no slacking.

Elentiya (Elie) Locke
Darkcloud Pack | Alpha Female | Location: Pack House | Mentions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
images (1).jpegdownload (3).jpeg

Elie was about to turn to go inside and get started on her to-do list when the wind suddenly shifted. Instead of blowing from behind her, it blew towards her. And on that wind, was the rich aroma of dark chocolate. She smiles wide, taking in a deep breath of the sweet scent.

Suddenly, a thread or a bond seemed to lock in place, stronger than anything else. Her instincts screamed that she had found him. She had finally found her mate. Her eyes widen and she drops her coffee cup. The cup shatters as it hits the deck.

Quickly, she launches herself over the balcony railing, transforming midair into her wolf. She would find him.

Austin Grayton
Interactions()

I walk closer to the balcony when I see her nose flare. She's smelled me so she knows it's me! My brain cry's with belief. Suddenly she jumps shifting mid air and lands right on me squashing me flat as I'm still in my wolf form. "Get off!" I shout from under her admiring her wonderful scent.

Last edited:
Elentiya (Elie) Locke
Darkcloud Pack | Alpha Female | Location: Pack House | Mentions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

She growls in his face, her small paws on his shoulders. "Who the hell are you?!" Her heart is pounding as his smell fills her nose. It's him. It's him. She doesn't know whether to cry to the heavens with joy or roar.

Her golden eyes flick over him, studying him. He smells amazing...

Austin Grayton.

After she moves off me all I want to do is smell her. But first I'm going to tease her, I shove my snout into her fur smelling deeply then I race off about 100 feet then I hide behind a tree crinkling my snout in amusement.

Elentiya (Elie) Locke
She lets out a small yelp as this male shoves his snout into her fur. When he sprints off, her eyes narrow, a low growl slipping from her throat. She lets a howl that is a mixture of pure joy, confusion, and fear before darting after him.

Due to her small size, she is fast and agile, managing to keep up with him decently. When he tries to duck behind a tree, she leaps onto his back, pushing him over. They end up rolling.

His smell. That wonderful, glorious, smell!

Austin Grayton

After me and my mate get done rolling and playing with echother I pad up to a tree and grab some cloths down. There some shorts and some shirts in a cubby hole in the tree I grab some in my mouth and bring back the pile to my glorious mate.

Elentiya (Elie) Locke
Darkcloud Pack | Alpha Female | Location: Pack House

There is a bright flash of light and soon Elie stands in her human form. Her ling white hair falls to her butt, framing her pale face. On that face is a set of golden eyes and freckles over her nose. A T-shaped scar rests on the corner of her right eye.

While her body is slim and small, she looks strong enough and ready enough to beat someone to a pulp. She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear before crossing her arms, watching him. Was this her mate? A jokster? What did he look like as a human?

Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Forest / Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Forest

Unlike some omegas who might try to climb their way to the top of the hierarchy or even just to a better position, Maynord who had always been at the bottom of the pecking order from his siblings picking on him due to being the runt and failing his training resulting in being made an omega for said failure to being captured and used as a slave in a different pack, Maynord had developed a timid and fearful personality that was interspersed with bouts of playfulness. Years of being downtrodden, beaten and starved had shaped the young man into what he was today and he'd learned to become content with his lot in life though hoped that his daughter could do better then a prisoner or an omega, given her first four years had been hidden away to avoid being killed, born between himself and a female prisoner of the pack that had captured both young wolves. In that pack omegas and prisoners weren't allowed to have pups or mates. Any pups created in that pack he had belonged to were killed. The wolf shuddered in its sleep, paws twitching restlessly in his sleep.

The wolf was curled around a clouded leopard cub that was slumbering within the wolf's curled body. One of the wolf's paws hit the clouded leopard cub in his sleep, causing a startled squeak to come from the cub as it was woken. It woke the wolf as well and he stirred, lifting his head and yawning before looking around. Yawning, he got to his paws after uncurling his body and shook himself awake before reaching down to grab the cub and began moving from their resting spot, eyes searching the wilderness as his paws took him through the forest, nose taking in the various scents. It seemed like a clear sunny day...it meant the cub would be in this form unless the weather changed.

Vitoxo Searose/Nicholas Searose

Loner-Male | Location: Unclaimed Territory /Loner-Male | Location: Unclaimed Territory

Situated within unclaimed territory outside of town lay a two-story log cabin of pine logs and having a total square footage of 1,040 feet. The smell of death hung in the air, a prone body lying lifeless upon the porch as a large wolf standing over it while another wolf sat on the porch and watched the larger wolf. It had been a quick and clean kill, the large wolf huffing as he dug into the body, teeth tearing through the flimsy clothing and exposing the flesh underneath. "Get what meat you can from it and then bury the body," came the thunderous voice of the larger wolf. "I will be back with more food after a few hours. Do not go anywhere." There was a warning in the wolf's voice, one that spoke of punishment for disobedience and the younger wolf whined in response, lowering his head. Turning, the large wolf padded off the porch and disappeared, leaving the adolescent wolf with the former owner of the cabin.

The adolescent wolf shifted into his human form and turned to one of the bags they carried with them, opening it as he crouched down and grabbed the knife from atop the clothing. A couple of tin cups and tin plates sat below the knife. The adolescent appeared native American in appearance, his black hair falling down in his face as he turned back to the body and began the process of skinning it. Despite having been shown how to skin a creature at twelve by his father, the year he'd accomplished his first hunt and lost his mother his father's teeth and claws, the youth still wasn't as quick at skinning at his father was. Vitoxo knew he would be able to get some relief once school started for him and it should be soon, father had timed their arrival for his sophomore year perfectly so he could start at the beginning of the school year instead of the middle like he usually did. He was grateful that his father was allowing them to stay longer than normal so he could finish his education...he only had three years left.

Vitoxo breathed a sigh of relief when his father left, the adolescent focusing on the task assigned by his father. Stripping the meat from the body in a methodical manner, he set the chunks of flesh aside, making sure to take care of the heart, liver and eyes for his father. The organs always went to the strongest wolf and that was his father as he had been raised to believe and knew from experience. He pulled off a piece off gristle and popped it into his mouth before using the torn shirt to wipe his hands off and carry the meat into the cabin to wrap up in wax paper and put into the freezer, leaving their bags outside. Packed into the freezer, he put the heart into the fridge with some rib meat for dinner and shifted back into his wolf form. It didn't take a long time to get the body buried a few yards away, the wolf finding a pair of keys on a keychain which he took. Once the body was buried, the wolf went back to retrieve the bags and disappeared inside the cabin, dropping the keys upon the coffee table and putting his father's bag within the bedroom on the main floor before heading to the bathroom to get himself cleaned up and decide where he was going to sleep.

C0D718FC-A6E5-44C5-8581-D100092DD74D.jpeg
Located in unclaimed territory but sheltered from unwanted visitors. Total Feet-1,040 sq. feet

30DC8399-EFAA-453A-A9D2-DD09B1C28E5B.jpeg
First Floor-720 sq. feet

C3D3AEFD-CC57-47D2-893A-EDF1C060CA3C.jpeg
Second Floor-320 Feet & Vitoxo's room

Austin Grayton
Interactions( TayMaiTer TayMaiTer )
stephanie-cook-785099-unsplash.jpg
I grab a pair of boxers in my teeth and race behind a tree to shift. When I come out I see her she is gorgeous. I force my self to look at her face instead of at the ground. H-hello! I say as normal as I can but my voice cracks as I strain to not race over and give her a big hug. I wait until she is dressed to inch closer "so um h-h-hi mate!"

Last edited:
Riza Azira
Interactions(open)
I sigh as I wake up from my short nap. My belly still feels decently full so I keep moving toward what I hope is pack territory. The truth is I look like I could live by myself forever, but in reality after being chased out of the house I was beginning to call my own I was lonely, very lonely. I trek closer to a grouping of trees when I start to smell other wolves scents, rogue and pack smells they are pretty stale like a week or more old. At least I'm in some pack's territory.(moonlight pack) I keep walking closer to the pack house I assume, as the scents are getting stronger.

Lily Harot
Interactions(open)
79f224cfab7d194250bfb32ed340b42a.jpg
What a fine morning it is indeed. I think just as I hear some more of my medication falling off the counter. "Children please stop messing around with mommy's herbs and medicine you know how important they are!" "Oh we're being reeeeallly good, promise!" Says Aria who is 4. Andy is picking his nose and wiping the boogers on the table. "Eww Andy no, we do not wipe our boogers on things" " oh ok then, mommy" he says as he wanders away leaving the booger. I finish organizing my medicines, finally. "Ok guys should we go outside and play?" "Yes mommy, yes" they both shout in unison. I sigh as I chase them out the door these two are a handful.

Amatiel Serena Vierel - 'Tia'
Alpha Female of Moonlight Pack
Mentions: Sylvia SilverInu SilverInu
pexels-photo-1308885.jpeg

Long ebony hair framed an elegant face as Amatiel awoke from her sleep. The fairly young alpha stretching before standing up and getting dressed. A long white skirt draping over her skin gently while the short sleeved shirt she wore was a dark ocean blue with small golden floral patterns swirling over it, sleeves billowing out into soft bell-like shapes as she sighed. The girl hummed to herself thoughtfully as she gazed around her room, making sure everything was made and tidy. Her bed was made - the sheets ivory and dark turquoise which also complimented the foresty feel to her place of sanctuary. The one place she wasn't an alpha and could relax and just be herself. Sighing quietly, she slid on her heeled boots and made her way down the stairs towards the kitchen. Already she could smell the sweet ambrosia of coffee and her lips twitched into a smile as she entered the room.

The blonde hair was a dead giveaway as to who had beaten her to the kitchen. Very rarely were the two seen seperate, but Sylvia was her best friend basically a sister to her in every way. Piercing mercury dipped silver blue orbs gleamed with humor as she crept up behind her lead warrior to-be. "You always know exactly what to do in the morning hmmm?" Her voice was soft and light. Slightly accented but so hard to tell as she reached for a mug to pour herself the wonderful caffeinated beverage, stirring in some of her favorite salted caramel creamer before settling herself in a chair to sip her morning drink she always made, breathing in the delicate aroma of the coffee as she sighed. "Any chance you managed to go ahead and do a patrol yet?" She asked quietly, her eyes on the swirling liquid in her cup/ before glancing towards her lead warrior to-be.​

blonde-model-woman.jpgfemale-wolf-ray-rafiti-wildearth-guardians.jpg
Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : Talathel Talathel alpha female

Sylvia looked up and smiled at her alpha and a mischivious glint appeared in her silvery blue eyes.
" oh my dear alpha im sorry you lost to me this morning i had to do something for fear of having seen you cranky with out your anti murdering juice but the food is mine " she laughed as she began to plate the her food with a happy grin on her fave before she placed her bacon, eggs, and grits on the table and tured to get her own mug of coffee before turing it in to a mocha frappe since she loves the sweet bitter taste. walking over she took a seat by her best friend that she saw as a sister.

" no i have not but once i finish eating this hot meal i cook then i will be why?? you want to join" she asked as she began to eat with a pleased look on her face as the wonder flavors that danced across her taste buds as she then looked over at her alpha waiting for her reply.

Riza Azira
Interactions(open)

I can see the pack house now or atleast part of it. I can also see a mother with her two pups, some tears form in my eyes. The pups they look so happy I, I wish I could have started my life that happy. I haven't eaten in atleast an hour,but im definetly thirsty. My mouth is so dry it feels caked with dust. When was the last time I drank water. I check my body over realizing that I need to get some hydration or I might pass out. This pack is my best chance of getting water. I breathe in deeply seeing if there are anymore people outside. It doesn't seem so. I walk up through the woods and lay down infront of the lady with her kids. I'm panting now as some spots dance in my eyes. Hopefully she can get me some water.

Nami Aunt/Auntie
Healer of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Nami looked up from her tea brewing as she heard the bed warmer move around. She left the tea on the heat of the fire and walked around to see if he was doing better. She smiled as she saw him stand. "Well it's good to see you're well agian!" She said walking forward and looking at him inspecting his wounds. "Healing up well. As always." She stepped back to grab a cup.

"Would you like some tea?" She said walking back to the open fire with the cup. She took the ladle from a nearby cart, and scooped some tea from the pot into the cup. She walked back to the giant that always occupied her small hut, and handed him the cup of tea. Not really caring if he said no or yes.

Lily Harot
Interactions(Riza Azira )

Me and my children have been playing for a while now chasing each other and playing tag. " "Ok guys let's go and get some breakfast!" " "Foooooooood!!" They shout as they race off together towards the pack house dinning hall. I'm not to worried about them they seem pretty tough for being five and four. Just then a whimpering black and purple wolf comes out of the brush and lays down at my feet. "Oh dear whats wrong" I say to the poor creature. We've gotten quite a few loners here that rush in and collapse before they can even tell us what there here for. Usually it's the same request, can I join this pack. I notice that she looks thirsty. I race in the pack house seeing my pups getting there food messily, then i spot the alpha female eating her breakfast. "Oh hey alpha, we have another loner on the verge of collapsing, she's outside and I think she wants some water." I say as I fill a big bowl with water. Then I race back out there and give the shewolf some water. She laps thirstly at it before laying her head down to rest.

Riza Azira
Interactions(lily Harot)
I watch as the nice lady brings me out a big dish of water. I wag my tail as I lap up the water greedily. Then I lay my head down to rest. The alpha here probably now knows of my presence so I might as well stay here.

Villian (Vil) Obliger
Beta female of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: Syfer Syfer Soviet Panda Soviet Panda (I just mentioned myself XD)
Locations: Riverbed to healer hut

Vil awoke by the riverbed. They sighed and sat up. It was yet again a late night of slacking off by the river. They picked up their pencil type sticks and their book of papers. They stood making their way through the forest to the pack's base. They had to go let Auntie know they were alright.

When they got their they saw the giant standing in the hut. He was always there, but they had never really acknowledged each other's existence. They swiped their hair to the side and walked to the lounge area of the healers hut. They put their book and pencils down on a cart, and moved around a few things. Cleaning up for auntie. "Hey auntie. Sorry I fell asleep by the river again." They said just loud enough for their aunt to hear. "It's okay darling, but you really should be careful out there." She said in response.

Amatiel Serena Vierel - 'Tia'
Alpha Female of Moonlight Pack
Mentions: Sylvia SilverInu SilverInu SilverInu SilverInu FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Amatiel smirked at her lead warrior to-be before she shoved her gently "Oh hush you!" she teased fondly, her eyes glimmering with amusement as she shook her head lightly. "Actually I wouldn't mind joining you Sylv" her eyes danced as she relaxed into the chair with her cup of coffee.
The alphaess blinked her eyes as Lily came into the room to fill up water and her eyes flashed faintly with concern and worry as she stood up and exited the door to watch Lily go to the purple and black wolf outside. Her worry clear as she slowly stepped forward and down the steps to the ground before she shifted herself, if only to help the female feel a bit more at ease. Her wolf form was lithe and well muscled as she stepped forward. Long fur was glossy and silky to the touch. Her multi-toned fur suited her well as her eyes lightened to a piercing grey blue instead of the intimidating silvery mercury dipped blue they were in her human form. She circled the wolf slowly, her eyes worried before she glanced towards Lily and nodded her elegant head towards the pack house. Turning back to Riza - she gently nudged the fae, attempting to help her to her paws so she could lead the female to the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back