• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The moons light (werewolf rp) (open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
View attachment 789015View attachment 789016
Salem, hunter, Female (Interactions allowed)

I awoke with a start, smelling food. It's still dark, so I can blend in. I start towards the smell, darting this way, and then that. I'm getting closer. I find a deer, trotting in the snow. I start low, and when I get close enough... I pounced. Success! Food to last weeks! I transform back, excited to eat. As I munch, I wonder if I'll find more like me...
a233 a233 you aren't allowed to continue on this page until you have made a character sheet and I have approved it. Thanks for understanding. If you need help just ask!

Villian (Vil) Obliger
Beta female of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

They take a step back. "I know nothing of the human's. And what is wrong with a strong women that leads, I see are you sexist?" They say thinking almost absolutely nothing of it. They said the word 'sexist' like it physically hurt them. Their ears twitched hearing a deer that was nearby. They take a breath in "What stops me from calling my pack right now? I could howl, and they'd be here in a minute or so. Why shouldn't I?" They said as more of a question than a threat.

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

" your not looking at it the way i am . just because we have few male is not a bad thang though it can get a bit heated at time its still not bad. you are also thinking counterproductive as well if a loner male wants to join a pack that has mostly fmales with his female daughter and the only way he is willing to stay is if his daughter is with him. why would i take his daughter away then because that would be dum on my part. " she said as she finished off her cool treat unknowingly whent back for another schoop only to relize she was out when she herd the spoon tap against the bottom of the cup. which she then turned her eyes to the cup with slight annoyance but started laughing at it before putting the papper cup down to be recycleddd later.
"as for other pack having this problem i really do not know i have not really come in to contact with other wolf pack. and most of the female i know are looking for there mate not a breeding partner even if it would help the pack grow and i am one of those females who will wait for her mate. the few loner males i met have only been after power so they try to woo my best friend when they are neather stroung enough or smart enought let alone deserve that rank. if the lone was more like you , who is willing to work hard and rise in the ranks like the rest of us then yes we could have more males" she said as she watched the pup happily .

Nicholas Searose
Loner-Male | Location: Southwest side of river

"Well, perhaps that will change," murmured Nicholas as he heard this female knew nothing of humans. Perhaps observant but apparently otherwise stupid. How could a pack live without knowing how their predators worked? Perhaps it had to do with this possibly being a pack of females. They didn't think much. Vitoxo's mother had never seemed to use her head at all when it came to the boy...always trying to interfere when he was making the boy stronger then what his mother would have the boy be. The wolf's ears flattened at the thought of the pup's mother...she had been rather simple to lead out of her pack, given the treatment she endured as an omega. Thankfully, the wolf's strength and harsh life as a rogue had outweighed his mother's sensitive and weak nature in their boy. "Women tend to think with their heart and don't have the stomach to do what is needed to defend themselves, let alone those beneath their care. As for your lack of knowledge of humans...it does good to know the people who prey on you. To not be aware of humans and their movements is folly. You could use your wily charms to get information easily from a human by seducing it." Put yourself to good use.

Syfer Syfer

Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan
Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Human City/ Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Human City

We didn't come here to join a pack...only because we got lost, Maynord thought to himself. He took a couple bites of his ice cream as he listened to Sylvia explain the logistics of her pack and shook his head. It made no sense to the male, a pack run by females that seemed content to wait and waste their fertile years away on the off chance that their mate would show up. At least she said she didn't plan on using his daughter for anything nefarious, the pup didn't deserve any more harshness in her life. As for loners trying to take over the pack and flirt, that was only natural, especially once heat rolled around. The wolf would need to take his daughter and leave in that case, not only for her safety but his own, so he didn't end up siring any more children that he didn't want or could afford. "Well, I'm just an omega. What do I know about the logistics of a pack that has neither men or omegas?" questioned Maynord with a shrug of his shoulders.

Taking the time to eat his ice cream before it melted, he watched as Eleanor ate her own happily, not even noticing Syliva getting up to get more ice cream, only to come back and sit down with an empty cup that she put down. The conversation continued as the woman attempted to explain that most loners did not join to work within the pack. "It will only get worse when heat comes around...they'll be coming like bees to flowers," said Maynord, "what with several women in heat and your instincts screaming at you to mate and pass your bloodline on." At least, that's how it worked in his birth pack. All the females, even the omegas, knew the danger of loner males and pack males when it was heat season. He wouldn't be surprised to see males coming and killing or trying to kill the pups in the pack, rare as they were, so there was no competition with their own future pups. Another reason the male planned on leaving when heat came around...but he didn't know when that was. Autumn or winter? Or was it odd and in the warmer months when prey was plentiful?

"When do you females here go into heat?" questioned Maynord, given the question was on his mind. He knew both his birth pack and the pack he and his daughter's mother had been prisoners, the women went into heat during the colder seasons of autumn and winter, birthing pups in the spring when food was plentiful. Full moons were the worst though during heat season in his experience....even the omegas and prisoners were harassed from pack wolf and loner. He glanced at his daughter again who was finishing up her ice cream. It seemed it'd be time to go soon...once he got the pup's hands washed that was.

SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
Villian (Vil) Obliger

That was it they could not handle this arrogant wolf anymore, but they couldn't attack that would be stupid. They are quite weak and this wolf was strong. Their speed could not match. They decided to handle the situation carefully. If they called their pack he would attack, and if they didn't. Well they didn't know this persons intentions, but they were sure annoying. "Oh yes that would be helpful." they nodded while they spoke. "Now please answer this. What are your intentions here? Why are you still talking to me?" They asked inquisitively. If they learned this wolves intentions. They might be able to determine what to do. The best thing for each situation whirred in their head. It was a lot of choices, but it all depended on this wolves answer. Oh they sure hoped they didn't have to fight.

(pretty much the females go into heat about a month after the find there mate in late winter early spring . So the males will mate in mid winter to mid summer so the pups don't freeze during the cold months. I don't know how much sence that is but it's close.)

Nicholas Searose
Loner-male | Location: Southwest side of river

This was becoming an tedious conversation. The wolf ended up discarding her as a future breeder for his son, based on her attitude alone. Perhaps this other pack would be more...opportunistic. "Why am I here? Merely to investigate borders of any packs or loners in the area. But in my travels here, it piqued my curiosity that there were rumored twin packs of only women. I found myself intrigued by the strange and foreign idea of a pack such as these that I desired to see for myself if these rumors were true." Stretching out one of his back legs as he spoke, the wolf turned his head back towards the river, studying it. "So...this river is a border then...a natural obstacle I suppose if you cannot swim or are afraid of water. What other borders does your pack have in existence?" Information...information was always useful. "I suppose since you know nothing of humans, you can't tell me where the humans lie in relation to here either." It seemed he would need to investigate that himself. Where could he plant his boy? Which pack would be more useful to his plans...either would be of course....if they were run solely by women without males to protect them, then there wouldn't be much of a challenge. Unfortunately, he needed information on the humans as well, not only to find out if there were hunters but where to register Vitoxo for the upcoming school year and see about getting supplies for the adolescent. Something, he did not look forward to, the wolf hated dealing with food, but it was the only promise he was keeping to Vitoxo's dead mother.

Syfer Syfer

lol thanks

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

" well most of the females in the pack are not more than about 18-25, and are not ready to ssettle down then there are ones like me who are just picky about there mate. i personaly want one that can defeat me in comabt and smarts . if my male cant protect me how will he peotect our pup(s) or our pack. thats why i want you to be healthy and able to fight back so you can protect what you treasure the most " she said as she looked down at the pup befoe looking back at him hoping that he understood.
"as for when the heat comes those with mates get it a bit easer than those who dont but we have manages so far "

Villian (Vil) Obliger

They took a step forward. If they were really here in investigate why did they stop here, and not a little ways down the river where a small hut lies. They narrow their eyes as he talks. "Actually, the human civilization is many ways south." they said not answering where the border is. They got bored; if they were to attack they would have to act fast. They sat down turning back into their human form. They tilted their head at the stranger. They didn't want a fight, and this was their way of showing it.

Lily Harot
Interactions(myself)

After sending my children off to play on the swing set I make my way over to the healing but and get supplies set out for that loner she wolf. I set out water and some blueberry muffins from the breakfast, then I grab my ointment and peroxide for any cuts or scrapes. I finish setting out the last of my stuff when she walks in. I pull up a chair and motion for her to sit. Shes a pretty loner not more that 16 or 17. "So to start does anything hurt or ache?"

Riza Azira+Lily Harot

After I walk out of the pack house I begin to notice how happy the wolf's seem here. I quickly find the healers hut and walk in quietly. Lily hears me come in and becomes me toward a chair I sit and wait to be examined." I don't really have any pain an ache in my legs but nothing burning. I mutter a little quiet.

"Well that's good then" I grab some ointment designed for sore muscles and rub it on her legs." What's your name, honey?"

"Oh it's ah Riza, Riza Azira." I fidget in my seat a bit because the ointment is very cold, it smelled really good though. I haven't used my voice in about a year so my volume controls a little off.

"Ok everything looks good" I say as I'm done with her checkup. I show her to the door after I'm certain that shes ok. "Just go find the alpha and ask for a room in the pack house then you will be all set."

"Thanks" I smile at lily she really made my aching legs feel better. This place will it actually be home for me? I think as I walk toward where the alpha was in the dining hall the last time I saw her. I smile at the kids on the swing set as I walk by.

Nicholas Searose
Loner-male | Location: Southwest side of river to River Border
The wolf watched the female as she stepped towards him before backing down and turning into her human form. Snorting to himself, Nicholas observed the female for several minutes. His answer of borders had not been answered...that could easily be found out in time. "You bore me," spoke Nicholas. "Many miles south hmmm? At least you are semi useful I suppose. If that is all you are good for then I'll go check out this other pack," he said, turning and moving back towards the river. Once he got there, the wolf slipped into the water and disappeared underneath as he let the current carry him downwards.

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Human City/ Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Human City

"Some are just not meant to fight or do anything but serve others," said Maynord. "I'm not so sure I want Eleanor knowing how to fight. Pups...they shouldn't have to live with the skills to defend themselves because if their parents and their pack cannot protect them without the child needing fighting skills, then the parents and pack have failed both the pups that exist and the pups of the future. In that regard there may as well not be a pack to begin with." Hmm so the females' of this pack were different from his own after all were they? Well...not every pack is going to be the same in ranking or customs.

"I've never met a pack with females solely in it, nor a pack that goes into heat at such strange times," muttered Maynord. "Your pack is so different from the ones I've been part of...making your men fight for breeding rights? That sounds like something rogues would do, not a pack. Females who don't want to settle down when they're of prime breeding age...it sounds like they spend too much time with humans of college age." Maynord shook his head as he failed to figure it out. When she spoke of wanting a mate to beat her in combat and smarts, the wolf just shook his head. He supposed intelligence was something to naturally look for, but even if a male couldn't beat a female, then that didn't mean they couldn't protect any pups. But he got the feeling it wouldn't go over well if he said that so he didn't bother. "Once heat season begins and the rogue and loner males start arriving to look for females to claim and fight over, Eleanor and I will be leaving," said Maynord. "It's safer that way for us both to not be here when that time comes." Turning to Elenaor he asked if the pup was done and she nodded, the man nodding and getting to his feet where he then took the pup to the bathroom to wash her hands off.

Eleanor watched as papa lifted a hand to shirt, pulling it down to examine the jagged laceration that had scarred over, extending from his collarbone, the pup putting a hand on her father's arm. "Papa?"

Maynord looked down at his daughter as she questioned him. "Okay papa?"

"No, not really," said Maynord. "Your mother and I may not be able to fight due to our weakened state but we always did our best to hide you and be sure you weren't killed for being born. You shouldn't....it's nothing. Everything's fine...forget I said anything. Let's go and see about getting some shoes. They'll protect your feet but might make them softer...I don't know. But they don't let you in school without shoes," said Maynord. As the child nodded, the male patted her head and glanced back at his reflection. The idea of being inspected didn't sit well with the wolf. Sighing, the wolf ran a finger under his shirt, winching as his hands prodded another scar on his stomach before shaking his head though catching sight of his daughter looking at him with concern, the wolf turned to ruffle the child's hair. Heading out of the bathroom, they went back to the table and Maynord picked up the large stuffed animal, allowing Eleanor to decide which of the stuffed animals she wanted to hold. She chose the clouded leopard, unsurprising to Maynord, and so he picked up the elephant and took his daughter's hand, heading out of the ice cream place into the streets of the human city.

SilverInu SilverInu

Villian (Vil) Obliger

They sighed. They were glad he had left. They hate having to deal with things like that. They shivered. That person had chilled them to the bone. Vicious and suspicious they thought. They laughed to themselves and stood. They grabbed their things stuffing it into the satchel. They secured it around their side and started back into the forest. They thought about the stranger; Should they said someone? Would they be a problem later? It would be safer to tell someone, but who? Maybe they could find the alpha. She would be the one to decide. They had never talked to the alpha much, but this was important. They made their way back to the pack village. They sniffed the air. They would have to find the alpha first, and that was a task in itself. The alpha was always moving.

"even during the time of the heat we dont have tht many males coming around our pack... and the reason to teach her ouw to defend herself is vitel even if she does not want to stay here in this pack it could help her incase there is danger, we still have to worry about hunter even if they are not common. my mother and father were loner before they joined this pack . after i was born they waited until i was eight years of age before teaching me to defend my self and i am greatful to them for it because it saved my life when i abducted from my elementery school. i was tought how to get away and got help now thoes people are sitting in jail for it. and being a liner you need all the strangth you can get to protect your pup. if i was in your position and i had some one willing to help me get stronger to protect my pupi would take the chance even if i was not planing to stick around " she said as she stood up and took her trash to the recycling bin and threw them in befoe returning to her seat and looked at him

"not all males tend to fight for a mate some take to wooing rought or some show off there physical appeariance or intellagence its my prefrence to have a physically fit and intelligent male. so all in all it tepends on the person" she said as she turned to look a the pup who looked so cute she just wanted to pamper here. it was just who she was, she loved pups and would hwlp any and all if she could.

Bryan's eyes narrowed as this Austin spoke. He left his pack, forfeiting everything all because he was being picked on? As an alpha? Something wasn't adding up, not to mention his clinginess towards Elentiya. "I am ready, Alpha," he told her, the obvious wounds disagreeing with this statement. To mitigate any further damage to his body, he began limbering up, careful to not pop any seams as he did so. This boy was a newcomer to their pack, obviously she had already accepted him, now all that needed to be done was to find where exactly he sat in the pack hierarchy. There was also the newcomers supposed mate that had yet to introduce themselves. Frankly, he was surprised he hadn't caught one of the members sneaking out to rendezvous with this Austin Grayson. For surely he and them had been meeting for months to decide who would go where and not just decide on a whim.

That's highly suspicious, thought Maynord at Syliva's words. There was apparently something seriously wrong with this pack, compared to the ones he had been part of. The woman spoke of her own life as a loner and being kidnapped as a child which caused Maynord to frown. Had the fleeing wolf and his pup ended up in another dimension where things did not interact or take place as they were supposed to? No...surely not. Everything sure looked about the same...there weren't any aliens or other creatures walking around at least, but maybe they were in disguise. Even if there were not many loner males, the fact that there were was troubling enough to make the rash decision to not stay come autumn. The wolf was not going to get in a fight with a loner male raging on hormones over the females in this pack. They didn't listen when it came to breeding rights and the wolf needed to be healthy enough to take his pup and leave, even if the cold season on his own would be difficult, it wasn't nothing he wasn't used to.

She spoke of being grateful to her parents for teaching her to fight and how they were loners before they joined the Moonlight pack, how she had no idea if the other pack were facing the same absence of males like Moonlight. Were they enemies then, these two packs? It was all so confusing and surreal to Maynord. "This makes no sense though I suppose all packs are different and have different beliefs and customs. Not everything could stay the same could they?" he questioned himself more then Sylvia. "I've grown used to being an omega, it's what I more or less what I was since I was a pup due my size. Even now, I haven't grown much and am smaller then my siblings. I don't mind being at the bottom of the pecking order, only as long as my daughter gets a fighting chance of being something better then her mother and I were." Maynord didn't know why he was saying this to the female, she was nothing to him and he and his daughter were nothing to her but she had been kind enough to let them get some clothes and kind enough to let his daughter have some ice cream and even allow them a room in the house. Maybe the omega was starting to trust at least this wolf.

SilverInu SilverInu

Lily starts heading towards moonlight pack border preparing to try to begin her first theift of stealing supplies

She stop near the border behind bushes checking for any guards nearby

Nicholas Searose
Loner-male | Location: Human City
Pulling himself out of the river on the other side after a few miles of swimming, the wolf shook himself and shifted into his human form. He'd let the current carry him towards town and was soaked but it did good to hide his scent and was faster then simply walking or even running along a rather useless border with no border path to follow, just the river on either side. Now, where the heck is this board of education the humans like so I can see about registering the boy for school? Emerging from the forest, the wolf crossed a meadow and headed into the outskirts of town, ignoring the looks he got as he wandered through town.

" well in this pack both of you have a chance to improve your standing in the pack as long as your willing to put a little work on to doing that, and i was alwas told the runt can do exceptional thing they just have to work harder for it. when i look at you i dont see some one who is is week or useless i see a survivor, a determaand person, and a father who will do any thing for his pup." she said as but smiled when she heard he wanted his pup to have a better life than he had in his old pack and as long as they were here she would do any thing to make his dream come true.

"I understand that," said Maynord. "So long as Eleanor gets a chance in this pack and isn't held at fault by any superiors or the alpha or her future mate, whoever they may be; that's all that her mother and I could ask for." The wolf would try to fulfill the dream that they'd had for their pup, that she could rise up through the ranks when she was old enough and be someone important. Neither thought their pup having the skills to be a beta or alpha, but maybe a gamma would be okay. Despite her words that she saw a survivor and that runts could do stuff if they worked hard enough, Maynord doubted himself and wasn't sure.

He didn't want to try to get a rank again, partly due to fearing he would fail again and prove that he wasn't fit for anything but the life of an omega and partly due to being content throughout the years in his role. He had liked one thing about being an omega in his birth pack, they were put in charge of doing the chores and labor which was difficult for such weak and timid wolves but they were also the pup sitters...taking care of the pups and training them in subservience to their superiors until they were able to hopefully become full members of the pack. They even got to help heal and look after the sick. That was what the wolf knew besides being responsible for relieving stress and initiating play so the pack didn't break down and go into anarchy. Granted, it was a thankless job being an omega. He was just one of those omegas who had become settled too far into his life to change that...unlike those where it got to be too much and ended up dying of starvation and abuse or left to try forming their own pack or living alone or joining another pack. As long as he wouldn't be a prisoner or a slave again, he was otherwise content with his life.

They were looked down upon, starved, bullied and abused. It led some to try running away and those that did tended to be dragged back dead...some may have joined other packs or started their own for all Maynord knew. It didn't help that omegas in his pack were generally made to sleep outside in all types of weather, only giving a small crowded den in the winter months so they wouldn't freeze to death. It was about the only mercy they got and that was rare too...dependent upon the alpha they had. He turned to look at Eleanor. So long as she is given a chance, it's worth it. He took her hand and began looking for the shoe store where they could get shoes. It didn't take long oddly enough though he kept Eleanor close to him as they wandered in and he found some rain boots, some winter boots and a few sets of shoes...some sneakers for gym class and some shoes for everyday wear. He got some winter boots for himself, a couple pairs of sneakers and some rain boots as well as some hiking shoes though they would likely be moving as wolves or in his cub's case a clouded leopard. When that was taken care of, the wolf left the store with Eleanor, unsure what they were supposed to do now. Were they going back to the house now that their shopping was done?

SilverInu SilverInu

Vitoxo Searose
Loner-Male | Location: Searose Cabin, Unclaimed Lands

The shower was a welcome relief after months of traveling. They never stayed in one place for long, no longer then three months due to father's distrusting nature of everyone. It made his schooling difficult but he hoped that by being here to finish school, that he wouldn't need to repeat tenth grade for a third time. He didn't know why his father was willing to stay in one place for the rest of his high school but the adolescent hoped he could make some friends his own age, friends that he wouldn't have to keep his sexuality secret from, nor the secret that he wasn't human. It was hard enough keeping it secret from his father, that he was not interested in women at all and that they made him uncomfortable.

Once his shower was done, the teenager dried himself off with one of the towels and began scrubbing the shower. From the living room, he could see up into a loft and figured that might end up being where he slept for the next three years of schooling...well he hoped so. How many years could he even go to school until he was kicked out? Until he was eighteen? That was only two years away. Once he was changed, he threw the towel into the wash and searched for laundry soap, finding it and putting some into the washer, then heading downstairs to get the laundry and throwing that in as well, starting with his father's clothes. His clothing could wait since his father would be gone for a few hours.

Coming back into the kitchen, he opened the fridge to see if there was anything to drink. No alcohol unfortunately, no doubt his father would get some one way or the other. He could see a pair of rabbits that hadn't been there before and so assumed his father had come back. The teen took them out and began butchering the rabbits as well while the washer did its work, preparing the meat and going out to try to tan the hides of the rabbits. He could make mittens maybe or rabbit hoods perhaps for the coming cold season. Knowing it would take some time to tan the hides, he had put them in a sunny spot, the teen went back into the cabin since his father had instructed him not to leave and went to check out the loft, climbing the stairs to the second floor. It wasn't very big, in fact it opened below to the first floor but there was a railing across so he couldn't fall and hurt himself. Still for the next three years, the cabin would do well he supposed since it was just the pair of them at the moment.

Nicholas Searose
Loner-Male | Location: Human City

The loner wandered through the city, eying the humans around him with suspicion, occasionally looking into the shop windows. Spotting a newsstand, he pulled out some loose change and got himself a newspaper which he tucked underneath his arm as he continued to search for the Board of Education. It took a while, wandering through town and going to the other outskirts on the western side to find the Board of Education which was thankfully open. The wolf used his power to systematically electrocute and freeze the human until he did what he wanted, filling out the paperwork for him concerning his son's education before snapping the human's neck. Looking up at the security camera, Nicholas climbed onto the desk and smashed his fist through the glass, ripping the security camera out of its mount and shattering it onto the desk until it was beyond repair.

With that taken care of, Nicholas ripped off an arm with his teeth, shifting into his wolf form to accomplish the task. Sadly, a wolf's jaws weren't strong enough to rip limbs from the body in human form. Taking it with him to snack on, Nicholas made his way back to the forest where he could enjoy his snack in peace. Having registered Vitoxo for the new school year, that was one less thing for Nicholas to bother with. Now...to perhaps get a job so he could get some money and get some food as well. Shifting back into his human form after burying the remains of the arm bone in the dirt, Nicholas headed back into town to see what places were hiring.

Villian (Vil) Obliger
Mentions: TayMaiTer TayMaiTer

They stand at the edge of the forest, and listen to the wind for a second. Then they realize their purpose for coming all the way here. They snapped their eyes open and sniffed the air. Alpha, Alpha, where are you? Then they finally caught their sent, and another unfamiliar sent as well. They started running in that direction. Even in their human form they were fast. Easily maneuvering around tall rocks and buildings. They are also jumping over little rocks. They then turn their head; as they hear a snap behind them. It must've been a deer, they thought. They look back and they are about to run into a bench. They quickly decide they need to go over it. They are going to fast to stop that suddenly, and are to close to go around it. They jump up and lift their arms; they grab onto the top of the bench. Maneuvering their weight over the bench. They land and quickly continue their stride. They finally reach Alpha and they stop next to her to catch her breath. They inhale then exhale and then speak. "Alpha. A stranger approached me. He spoke only of the humans, and how our pack was unfit. It was quite suspicious, but I do not know if they could be a threat." they say their words softly, but loud enough to hear. They look over to the other two with alpha the lead warrior, and... another stranger. They take a step back a little cautious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back