• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dark Of Winter

Eclipse stopped. "You killed him over jealousy? Really? Because you're wrong. Pitch liked you better and I bet that's all you cared about. What could you gain from his death? What did he have that you wanted so badly?"

"Someone who loved him!" Rage hissed, and picked up the dagger, throwing it, the blade imbedding itself beside Eclipses head, not touching her once

Eclipse walked towards him slowly, no longer glaring. in fact, she looked saddened, concerned, like she cared about him. "I won't kill you." She said softly, coming face to face with him. "I'm going to help you."

Eclipse took his hand gently and put it to his chest so he could feel his own heartbeat. "That's your heart. It's working, beating. You have to stop fighting it." Eclipse spoke softly, looking into his amber eyes.

Rage sighed, "How is this helping?" He asked, muttering

Tony meanwhile, had landed in the snow, or had, more accurately, face planted

Eclipse took a deep breath. Forgive me Tony. She then closed her eyes and kissed Rage. But it was different from their other kisses, this one caused fireworks to erupt in her stomach, her head was buzzing, and worse, she liked it.

Rage looked surprised, but melted into the kiss. Unlike his forceful ways before, he was gentle and kind. After a while he pulled away, "W-What was that?" He asked

Tony rolled over, and blinked up at Jack

Eclipse shook her head. "I-I don't know. I'm sorry..." She whispered the last part, she wanted to kiss him again but she also didn't want to, like it was betraying Tony somehow.

Jack chuckled and helped him up.

Rage carefully moved forward, and hugged her close gently

Tony gave Jack a half-hearted glare, "Shush" he mumbled, "Not my fault the snow was in the way of my landing" He continued, before wandering inside

Rage sighed, "Please just go with the plan.....Pitch will make me kill someone else.... and I don't want that to happen"

Tony absently wondered if North had found the bloody sword

North was pacing angrily.

Eclipse sighed and nodded. "A-all right. I'll do it... for you. I don't want you to be a killer anymore." She whispered the 'for you' part.

Tony walked in, stopping when he saw North, unaware his own shirt was covered in red, a tear in both the back and front

Rage nodded, "thanks. You never know, some kids might like spiders"

Tony looked down at himself and made a rather odd noise, looking back up at North, "you ok?" He asked quietly

"there is always the odd one" Rage continued

North just nodded sadly.

Eclipse smiled and kissed him again. Why am I kissing him? And why am I not stopping? Part of her asked. Because you love him you idiot. Another part answered.

North sighed. "I didn't want you to know. I thought it'd hurt you too much." North said quietly.

Eclipse smiled. "Lead the way." She replied.

Tony moved closer, "Know what?" He asked

Rage took her hand and lead her to three large Nightmare horses, the last of the three for Pitch. He helped her onto one, and climbed onto another

Pitch stepped out of the shadows. "I won't be going. Make sure she behaves." He said simply before walking out.

North sighed sadly. "I had a friend of mine put a spell on Noel after she was kidnapped the first time. She doesn't know about it. It lets me check up on her... when I pulled up an image of her... she was kissing Rage." North said sadly.

Rage frowned at Pitch but shrugged, and they took off

Tony blinked at North, processing the information and immediately his eyes became angered, and he began to go off on a angry rant about his 'cousin' and his ways, and full on punched the wall without a care before running outside

Jack ran after him. "Tony, what if you're wrong? What if... I know it's hard to except, but what if Noel joined them> What if SHE kissed Rage, not the other way around?" Jack said, as much as it pained him to.

Eclipse rode after him, laughing. "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back