• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Dark Of Winter

Eclipse laughed and rode into a small town. "This seems like a good place to start. But nothing too bad, Okay? I don't want someone going to the hospital because of a fight." She said, hopping off the nightmare horse.

Jack sighed and hugged Tony.

Eclipse saw a figure not far away. Weird, he's out late. She thought. She decided to try her powers out. She closed her eyes, a small black box wrapped in moon and sun wrapping paper with a black bow appeared in the snow in front of the figure.

Tony looked at the box, and curiously picked it up. There was only two people he knew who could possibly do that, and he knew one of them was at the pole. He gazed about, before opening the box

A large garden snake slithered out of the box and up Tony's arm.

(Garden snakes are not poisons and are harmless as long as they are not threatened.)

Tony blinked at the snake, and petted its head gently, before looking about. Noting a figure, he moved toward it, forgetting he was still wearing his bloodstained clothes

Eclipse's eyes went wide. No... It can't be... he's dead. "Don't come any closer!' She screamed and pulled out her dagger, her hood still on her head, hiding her face.

"Stay back!" Eclipse ordered, taking a step back. "What is this? Some kind of sick test? Are you just another one of Pitch's sick twisted tests? I know Tony's dead! I saw the truth of it in Rage's eyes. I saw the blood!"

Tony froze, and moved forward quickly, taking her hand and placing it on his chest so she could feel his heartbeat, "I'm fine"

"Noel?" Tony replied softly, watching her silently. He leant on his staff silently, wondering why she wasn't more freaked out about the amount of red on him, or why she hadn't slapped him yet

She shook her head. "It's Eclipse now. You shouldn't be here. Tony, you have to go, now! I'm here on a mission and if you interfere..."

Eclipse shook her head. "I can't." She choked. "Please Tony, just leave. Leave me alone. Forget about me. Forget you ever knew me. Go meet someone else. Go spread fun with you dad. Just go!"

Tony shook his head, "I'm not leaving you!" He hissed, unaware that Rage was creeping up on him. The anger spirit hit the other over the head with a object, making him fall unconscious

Eclipse stepped back. She looked at Tony unconscious in the snow. She then looked at Rage and ran and hugged him, tears in her eyes, still thinking it was a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back