• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark Era

"Not all orcs are bad." Nialla said as she walked to the elves. "They are misunderstood, and in your 'pure' societies they are treated barely better than slaves." She couldn't stop herself, she was in too deep, so she continued.

"There are bad orcs and good ones, just like there are bad and good humans, or elves. We are all different and you shouldn't be treating one group differently just because of the actions of beings in that group." Nialla's face was bright red, she felt incredibly embarrassed by her outburst, but she wasn't about to stop. "Orcs are treated like shapeshifters used to be, they are blamed for the actions of a few evil ones and starved, beaten, or even executed by your kind. It's gotten to the point that they, like my ancestors, are forced into places like Hommeus or the Badlands for a chance to be treated equal. One day, be it a hundred years from now or a thousand, your people will remember the orcs, and what you did to them. You will beg for the forgiveness of the few, if any, left alive, knowing that it is too late. You will have murdered another species, extinguished their light from this planet, and then they will be forgotten."

She felt like she was about to cry. That moment she remembered everything she was taught about her people, about how they were nearly killed by the purges of the shapeshifters. She saw every day she was outside Hommeus the mistreatment of orcs, and was appalled by it. In Hommeus orcs were equal to everyone else. The king may have been corrupt, and soldiers were treated far better than anyone else, but all species were equal there.

Darkens said:
Suddenly, they were in Hell. And Aaron no longer looked human. Instead, he was an eight foot tall beast with a white body and a red torso. He now held a long staff with an axe at the top.
"Welcome to Hell, Indicus."
I looked at myself I was simply a spectral version of my self nothing special just a translucent shape of my human self, it felt weird and surreal, not that a surreal feeling would be all that surprising. "Wow this is interesting, to say the least." I looked at what I assumed to be Aaron. "Holy shit, so this is your real form."

Aaron knelt down, and touched the ground. He then got back up and ran off to the castle. He then stamped his staff on the ground, and growled, sniffing.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back