• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Mahiro's eyes as he bumped into the girl, forcing him to look away from his phone. "Crap, sorry, I wasn't paying attention." He said quickly as made sure she didn't fall.

"It's okay." Mikan turned towards him and smiled, her hair moving as she did. Her eyes were visible but although she couldn't see out of them she sensed that he was taller than her. "I'm Mikan, what's your name?"

(@Tempesta)

"Well hello Milan, I'm Mahiro. Nice to meet you." He responded with a light smile as he looked down at her. His eyes observed her eyes, they looked glossy and glazed is she blind? He thought as he put his phone away. "Sorry again for bumping into you."

"Mahiro is a nice name. I'm Mikan..." She said smiling. "Oh wait... I already said that... Um, and it was an accident so don't worry about it." Mikan put her hand out for a handshake and took another flower from her pocket, placing it in her hair.

(@Tempesta)

"Um okay, I just wanted to make sure you where alright," Mahiro replied as he observed her. "If you don't mind me asking, are you blind or partially blind?" He asked nervously not wanting to offend her.

"I figured," Mahiro answered, " one of my cousin is blind and you both have that glaze look. So what school year is out for you? " he asked as he leaned against the wall. It was such a waste to be at school today, it was just a pass day.

(Anyone else here to join the party. @BlackJack @Cami and others)

"I'm on your right side leaning on the wall," Mahiro replied with a light smile as he gave out a sigh. "oh so you are a first year."

"I think you're getting bored...." Mikan said. She didn't really know how to handle peoples emotions so she didn't really think about anything before she said it. Of course she didn't mean it in a rude way, though.

((Alright))

She let the ball drop to the ground as she heard the sound of someone yelling for people to move coming from the hallway. Curious, she picked up her water bottle and walked out the door, wanting to see what was going on. As soon as she stuck her foot out into the hall, Chi went crashing into a burly young man wearing a suit, who had been skateboarding through the corridor while shoving people out of the way. An orange-haired boy following him stopped quietly, and Chi picked herself up, then straightened her skirt. "Ouch." She winced, noticing that a cut had appeared on her thigh and started to bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back