• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Taro huffed again in Anger and looked away from his brother, Ace looked down and contemplated for a moment "Its better that I tell my story because I dont care, Taro can tell you if he ever feels ready, You see our pasts were separated however what happened when we were apart is a mystery, you see before he left it was pretty bad, our father was not the nicest man....and when our sister and mother died in an accident he blamed us and was worse, he bought a motorcycle with the insurance money and Taro stole it and ran away, I stayed with our father to reform him, It took a while and lots happened but I fixed him, that is my quick version of my past, not very amazing either" Taro did not look very happy "You left out quite a lot, and you worded it better, I aint saying nothing" Taro grumbles

"I don't know. You just seem bored of me, that's all." Mikan replied and smiled. She tapped her foot on the floor, she seemed to do that when she was nervous about something, although this time she didn't have anything to be nervous about. (@Tempesta)

GUYS I'M FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONGEST 24 HOURS EVER 

Cami said:
(( I'll join :) ))
@kawiibunnygirl

Ryosuke raised his eyebrows whilst staring at Aika He came close to her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before smiling to himself.

"Your eyes reflect the light really well, they're really pretty" he stated plainly. He reminded himself to use that colour later. He looked at her intently try to put one and one together, maybe she was the girl he saw this morning, maybe not. Either way she seemed nice.

"Ah, yes. I was going to ask if you knew where the vending machine was?" He asked once again, he was in the mood for tea maybe or maybe something full of sugar to get his brain working quickly.
Aika kind of blinked at the guy as he flirted slightly with her. "Um it should be either on the next floor up or down this hall..." she said as she noted he kind of complimented her eyes. "Oh and thanks for the compliment? I'm not really used to them so..." she confessed looking at her shoes and kind of distanced herself from him slightly not liking being so close to an attractive stranger. "Sorry...I'm just a bit shy around new people. I guess I should introduce myself?"

((
@Cami I don't know if you got the link so I will give it to you~ http://www.rpnation.com/threads/mystery-busters-anime.65140/ ))

@kawiibunnygirl ((okies))

Ryosuke smiled slightly for a while before shaking his head.

"Don't worry too much, being talkative doesn't tell about who you are". In a way he was kind of saying that he wasn't going to judge her or anything. But either way she was interesting or at least interesting enough that he had the urge to ask her if he could draw a portrait of her.

"I'm not going to say nice to meet you because that's a bit boring, but I am intrigued by you" he said as he smirked. He leaned against the wall deciding he'd want to talk to her a bit more.

"Now, can I have a name to the face?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikan stood straight and put her bag over her shoulder. "Im going to look around a bit more, see you later." She put her hands out infront of her and wandered down the corridor. Her eyes were visible, so if you didn't know she was blind then you would think she was very strange.

Sunkissed said:
Mikan stood straight and put her bag over her shoulder. "Im going to look around a bit more, see you later." She put her hands out infront of her and wandered down the corridor. Her eyes were visible, so if you didn't know she was blind then you would think she was very strange.
"Look around" lol

"I do in fact have a name. My name is Aika. What's yours? Unless you are one of those secretive type of guys." Aika said running her fingers through her brown hair. Her amber gaze locked onto the man's for a split second until she looked at his shirt instead. He was taller than her and she didn't like looking up at people because it made her feel kind of short. She made herself look back up at him and gave him a small smile. He was pretty attractive she admitted to herself, but as usual she looked away not able to really look at guys that she found attractive.

((@Cami ))

Mahiro watched her as she stumbled out into another hallway. Sighing he looked forward, silence filled the hallway now. "What to do now," he muttered as he began walking down the hallway. Mahiro wondered around before deciding to go to the rooftop. The light breeze flowed past, and a light smile formed in his face. "Nice and relaxing." He went over to gated railing and sat down. "What a waste of a first day dedicated to exploring the school," he said to himself as he pulled out his headphones.

As more people made fun of her for being 'weird,' a girl from the 3rd year placed her foot out in the hallway, purposely, and making Mikan fall over. The girls ran away and laughed about it in another classroom as she was laying on the ground.

@kawiibunnygirl

"Ryosuke, but you can call me Ryo if you want and trust me, I'm not all that mysterious" he said as he noticed where she was looking. He raised an eyebrow and laughed slightly to himself before placing his finger under her chin and lifting it up.

"If you're going to talk to me, look at me" he said to her whilst gazing at uer directly in her eyes. He could tell the girl was uncomfortable but he wanted to get her out of her shell.

"And besides, you have pretty eyes. Don't be so avoidant with them" he murmured

Sora was walking through the halls when she saw a girl fall. She ran over to her and immediately helped her up. "Oh my gosh are you okay? I can't believe those girls did that" she said in her soft and gentle voice as she helped up the younger girl. Sora's hair was pulled up into a bun so only her bangs were falling in front of her dark red eyes as she made sure the girl was okay. ((@Sunkissed ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

((@Cami ))

"Ryo? Hm...I think I might use your full name" Aika said with her cheeky smile. When he lifted her chin up a bit she raised an eyebrow curiously at him. "Alright Ryosuke, would you care to accompany me to the vending machine? I am of need of an iced tea" she said her bangs falling over her right eye slightly. "If you want to say no then that's fine. A girl like me shouldn't be seen with a guy who has lots of first year groupies anyways.." Aika said as she rubbed her arm. She felt herself blush lightly as she realized he had complimented her once more. "Oh and thanks for another compliment...."

"Thank you. I'm fine... And it doesn't really bother me anymore. People did that to me all the time in middle school..." She stood up and realized that her eyes were showing, but this girl seemed nice so she left them there to make 'eye contact.' (@kawiibunnygirl)

"Really? Nobody should be used to being bullied. And may I just sat that your eyes are super pretty. Oh goodness! Sorry I should've introduced myself" Sora said a bit panicked as she backed up and bowed quickly. "I'm Sora Tanaka a third year. Nice to meet you" she said oh so formally.

"Sure, it would be rude of me not to ask" he said as he walked towards where she said the vending machine was.

"You like tea too? Glad to see I'm not the only one" he laughed, a lot of people thought he had a mature taste for his age. Usually he would laugh it off or drink a hell load of sugar.

"First year groupies?" He asked, genuinely confused on what she was saying. All he knew was that he was friends with mostly third years and even then they were very limited as well. "And besides, I think out of all the girls I've met, you're really the only one I can stand".

"I only give compliments to those who are worth it" he replied cheekily as he gave her a smirk and walked towards the vending machine. He bought his drink and also bought Aika an Ice Tea too.

@kawiibunnygirl

"I'm Mikan. And I'm starting 1st year tomorrow." She smiled and blushed. No one really liked her eyes apart from the few people she had met today and all her dad did was shout at her for it.

Aika's eyes widened as he seemed like he was actually a really nice guy. She walked over to him and thanked him for buying her drink. "Okay so first off I don't want to sound rude or anything, but you are totally the opposite of what I thought you would act like, secondly; first year groupies are the scary girls that start fan clubs because of attractive guys. Thirdly, many girls are kind of over bareing and I'm glad you'll tolerate me...oh and that last part about compliments, I liked that comment."

She kind of laughed as she realized that she probably sounded like a total dork. Oh well, I guess I'm just weird around nice people...

((
@Cami ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well it's very nice to meet you Mikan. Do you need any help?" She asked with a small smile and noticed her blush. Sora smiled at the girl who was absolutely adorable. She actually reminded her of her baby cousin. Of course Mikan was way more tolerable than Kora. She placed her hand on her forehead as she realized she compared Mikan to her cousin. Wow that's kind of embarrassing. She seems like she would be an adorable little sister at that one café...

"Thought I would act like? Maybe I am what you thought I was, I'll make this the side of me I only show to you" he said as he took her hand in his before smiling and releasing it. He opened his tea before taking a sip and being thankful on how he could finally quench his thirst.

"They sound bearable, it's nice to admire someone. I admire scenery and I admire beautiful things too, which is why I spoke to you" he said which a look on his face that made it seem lile he was talking clearly to her. He smiled as he led her to the art room and took the towel of the canvas he was painting.

"Also, it's not a matter if I tolerate you, you're not a burden. You're light" he said as he sat down and pulled her a stool.

@kawiibunnygirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back