• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Curse of The Howling Moonlight

"It's not the same." Fredric whimpered holding Maddie. Mary felt horrible about this all and knew explaining this all to Lottie when she awoke would be even worse. When Marius sat down Maddie hugged him seeking the comfort he was so good at giving. Fredric eventually stopped crying and just went to the spare room to be alone and Mary decided the ashes needed to be cleaned right away. Careful knowing it was all they had left of her mother she swept it up into a large jar and sealing it. Later she would take it into the village to have some of the elder witches help her find out more about this. "We should get to sleep...." Mary said softly, putting the jar out of her sibling's sight. Maddie refused at first but soon agreed taking Lottie with her to sleep in their mother's bed, as it turned out Fredric was in there too. 
(I was too lazy to look and though she was twenty not 17, oh well I fixed it.)

Then I suppose if you haven't already then you will soon reach your peak of health and probably age maybe...5 years for every century but keep in mind I'm older than you so you will stay younger than me for quite some time." He said with a smile.

A small breath of relief escaped her lips as she sunk back into her chair, the worry that had previously clouded her eyes leaving quickly as he explained.

"I was worried, I still am a bit but I hope you're right about my aging. How would you love an old woman when you would be a young man still in fifty years or so?"

"Yes. Sleep is the best thing right now. For all of us." He stood up and gave them each a comforting hug before they headed off to the spare room where their mother had slept. Then flopped back down on the couch with a sigh. "What are we to do now? Now that your mother is no longer here....and your father is still a wolf...You can't possibly move back into your old house now, correct?"

"I'm sure I could get over it, though..." He grinned deviously. "There would be the matter of love making that I think I would have a bit of trouble with." He teased taking and kissing the back of her hand.

A blush crept into her high cheekbones and she scowled playfully at her mate. He could play the roles of both a gentleman and a harlot at the worst of times.

"You are positively putrid you know that don't you?" She teased though she didn't deny his kiss.

A sly smirk slid across her mouth, wiping the scowl clean off before Vivian added with a wolfish purr,"you dirty old man."

"No..." Mary said sadly. "I'm sorry we burden you like this, but I never wanted this to be like this. I was so hoping just to leave this village all together, but now it looks like that won't ever happen." She said leaning her head against his shoulder as they sat there. Even if her family could still leave she didn't want to be away from Marius. Just a week was bad enough moving for good would be terrible. "How long will you be here for?" She asked softly and looked up at him. 
"Hey now." Ash said with mock offence. "I bathed recently. So respect your elders, Matey~" He snickered knowing she hated being called that.

"You are not a burden to me at all. I actually enjoy your company here. It makes this place feel more like a home." He said sweetly. Resting his head against hers. "I don't know how long I will be here for....they called off the hunt due to it getting late and me getting ill, but we were shown in which direction the wolves headed last. So they will most likely make us go out and track them down again." He sighed sadly.

"What happened that you became ill?" She asked curiously, now sitting up a bit and abel to focus more on Marius she realized jus how hurt he was yet he was still willing to do all those things for her. Mary looked down at his bandaged hands and frowned. "Marius..." She said worriedly taking and undoing his blouse to reveal the burns from his armour. She looked back up at him wishing he would have told her sooner, but she remembered all of what was going on and sighed. "Come with me." She said softly, standing up and pulling him by the elbow into the kitchen. Where she immediately started mixing ointments and powders together.

"The burning of the armor for one...it seems to have only gotten worse." He admitted as she dragged him into the kitchen. As she mixed the ointments and powders he leaned against the counter. "But what really effected me the most was these herbs this old hag was picking...wolfsbane possibly? It smelled God awful and made me sick to my stomach." His gaze fell to the floor.

Mary frowned looking at him. "Wolfsbane can kill even the strongest of werewolves, did you breathe any of it in?" She asked setting a bowl of steaming rose water with a few other herbs under his face for him to breathe in. Looking the rest of him over she sighed carefully unwrapping his hands and wrists then soaking them in mint oil, vinegar and warm boiled water to help heal and remove the black stains. Then she mixed the mint oil with some of her other ointments and powders before lathering it onto Marius's burns, for a cooling feeling that also helped prevent scaring. Done with what the herbs could help with she took his hands out of the mixture and patted them dry, they were no longer as black but still looked burnt. She kissed him gently her lips glowing a soft blue as she healed the damage on the inside. Her hands ran carefully across his body healing whatever they touched perfectly. "Anything else hurt?" She asked pulling away when she realized she was now just kissing him to kiss him.

Vivian brought her lip up in a playful snarl, baring a small and barely pointed canine beneath her pale pink lip. "Now your just being awful. You know I don't like that." The shewolf scolded him and quickly drew her hand away to press to her rounded stomach as the pups grew restless, not that it was unusual. They fidgeted and prodded constantly it seemed.

"The pups don't like it either."She stated matter of factly after a short pause.

"I know, I'm sorry." He said with a smile standing up and walking over to her. "Forgive me?" He said with sad puppy dog eyes as he rubbed her puppy bump with a gentle hand.

She tried desperately to turn her cheek away and perhaps have him beg for forgiveness but she didn't have the heart to. His eyes and touch made it impossible to look upset still. With a sigh she folded her hand over his on his on her swelling stomach and pressed a kiss to his temple.

"I forgive you, brute."

"No, I was too far away to be able to breath any of it in." He sighed as a feeling of comfort washed over him as she healed his wounds. Relaxing with the touch of her hands and the feel of her kiss. "Only my heart at the thought of having to leave you again." He looked at her sadly.

Ash smiled happily. "Thank you, beautiful." He said turning to her his lips catching her's in a soft kiss then he kneeled down and gently kissed her stomach. "How many of the little buggers do you think are in here?" He asked with a chuckle. 
"Well as long as you come back to me, that is a hurt I can heal." Mary said smiling as she hugged him and kissed him once more. Though if he were not to return her own heart will surely hurt.

"There is no doubt in the world that I will always come back to you. No matter what." With a sweet smile he leaned in to kiss her. "Now...why don't we get to bed as well. It has been such a long day and we all need our rest."

"I hope no more than two or three. I hear birthing children is painful." She sighed softly and stroked his dishevled hair lovingly as he kneeled before her.

"I spoke to the elder wolves this morning and they say they will be strong pups, one even went as far as to say our son will rival even your father's strength." Vivian chattered on quietly as she fidgeted with a strand of hair.

Mary nodded her eyes glancing sadly back to the place her mother died. "A long day indeed..." She said softly walking to his room and changing into her night gown.

Marius followed after her, making sure she was finished changing before entering the room himself. He was more than happy to strip out of his blouse and remove the various leather straps and belt from around his waist. It felt like it had been an eternity since he had gotten to relax in his own bed like this.

(@Valjean24601 @Axel1313 Do you think people who are werewolves get more nipples when they turn? Because they have more nipples than people do. So would they just grow more nipples or stay with two? Also male humans are some of the few species without a bone in their pen15, but dogs and wolfs do have a bone. So would they just grow a bone inside their boner when they changed? If so no wonder it hurts so much.)

"Really? That would be something to see." Ash said with a smile. "But before they go rivalling anyone, they need to be born first. Did they say anything about that?" He asked looking up at her. 
(My whole family is trying to figure it out, weirdest family talk ever...)

"When do you think they will send you back out?" Mary asked climbing into the covers and laying next to him.

{huh. I've never really thought about it... Interesting questions though}

"When they felt the pups they said three. At least a single son, two daughters more than likely," She pressed her lips gently to the top of his head,"they spoke plenty about the moon and seasons when they would be born." His mate murmered and touched his cheek tenderly.

(( xD ))

"I do not know....All I know is that whenever they decide to send us out again they will come knocking. So I have to be prepared to leave at all times..." He turned onto his side to face her with a soft smile. "Maybe I could feign being ill so I do not have to leave so soon."

Ash nodded surprised. "I'm surprised they can tell so early." He said standing up, as he did so he was reminded of how much taller he was compared to her. He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "So what shall we name them?" He asked. He knew it was too early to think of such things, but he hated waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back