• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Curse of The Howling Moonlight

((I got no notifications of this whatsoever -_- Wondered why it was so quiet.))

Howls off in the far distance fueled his inner beast even more. He screamed in agony as his body twisted and contorted. His clothes were nothing more than shreds now as his back arched severely and thick fur covered him. His golden eyes were as blood red as the moon itself and his canines sharp as daggers. He wasn't going to make it. Not at this rate. "B...Ben...you have to do something...run to the safety of town, lock me up, anything!" He growled.

It took hardly any time at all for the wolf instincts to take over Artemis. Her bloodlust and instincts were so strong already, under the light of the blood moon she was a Hellhound. Eyes glowing red and pelt like fire, she was ready to kill anything and everything that got near her or her pups.

"Let's go men! The moon is upon us! The beasts will all be in one place and feral. It will be a tough battle, many of us will die, but we shall kill them all!" the leader of the warriors shouted boldly as they raised their weapons in preparation for war.

Ash and many of the other wolves were trapped racing around the silver mine. All the pack came here before the moon rose so that way they were less likely to escape and attack the village or get killed by the hunters. The pups had been put in cages by their mothers, who had been bound in chains to keep them from attacking other pups. It was a clutter of intricate bonds to keep the wolves at bay. But it wouldn't hold for all three nights, and when the bonds failed, all hell would break loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back