• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Curse of The Howling Moonlight

Mary saw Marius holding his armour and frowned slightly. She couldn't see the look of pain on his face but she could smell the smell of scorched flesh and walked over to him pulling him with her out of the room. "Are you sure you want to go now? After all doesn't touching it still burn? And if they make you put it on... Oh Marius, must you go? Even if it is for just a while, I don't want you hurt. What if they find out what you really are?" She asked her voice filled with concern her pale blue eyes pleading with him not to go. 
"You're mad you old hag. Don't you realize wolfsbane is poisonous to humans as well, but go on keep holding it in your hand, and breathing it in. Just see what happens then." Ash bark at her stepping forward if it wasn't for the foul wolfsbane in her hand he would have ripped the old wench's head off already.

"I'm sorry Mary, but I must." He looked down at her sadly. "You don't have to worry about them making me put on my armor, they wouldn't with it in this state. The only thing I worry about is when they will go to search for bite or scratches." He ran his hand gently across her cheek. "They could get suspicious with my appearance then, but without true evidence they could never accuse me of being a wolf."

Vivian shifted back to her wolfish form before another would could be sad and nosed his wiry pelt.

"Ash please let's leave!" A chorus of shouts and the barking of mutts drew closer and closer. She pulled at the tip of his ear with her teeth before turning and scampering off into the seclusion of the woods. Frightened and distraught.

(So will Marius always have pointed ears and teeth or is that just for the time the moon is at its strongest?) 
Ash growled not wanting to go until he had done what he wanted, but when he heard the mutts barking and with Vivian bounding away he had no other choice but to run after his pregnant mate. So much anger coursing through his body as he caught up to her. He could tear down the entire forest, with how disgusted he was at the old bitch.

((He'll always have the slightly pointed ears and longer canines. They just won't be terribly noticeable.))

She could feel him seething and she tucked her ears flat against her head, her wolf unhappy that he was so angry and that she felt she had been the cause of it somehow.

"Ash." She whined softly after stopping in a clearing sometime later. Vivian pressed her muzzle to his gently as she turned to him. They had come closer to the den now, she could smell the meat and musty scent of home. She couldn't think of anything that would calm him down, anything she could do to explain but only rubbed her cheek against his,"I love you."

Mary frowned. "Isn't your armour evidence enough? No man could make tears and gashes like that in metal." She looked almost hatefully at the armour. "Of course they will be suspicious of you being a wolf it would be nearly impossible not to be after an attack like this." She sighed. Despite how much she hated that he would have to go back and she knew it would be doubtful anything she said would change it. But..... "When will you be back?" She asked softly her voice weak and not wanting to accept that he would be going she hugged him tightly.

'The armor may be damaged greatly, but thanks to your healing I do not have a scratch on me. So they will only think that I got lucky and walked away with nothing but bruises." He wrapped his arms around her gently and kissed the top of her head. "It is too difficult to tell, they like to keep us out for untold amounts of time." He sighed wearily. "For this and with what has happened. I would say at most.....a week, but! There is a strong chance that I will be back by tonight."

((Forgot to say, made him say it could be a week in case you would like to catch up the timeline with Vivian and Ash. Since at the moment they're a week ahead of where we are with Mary and Marius)) 
((Maybe if we do that. Marius could be one of the ones on the hunt right now?))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash's teeth were cletched tightly, he was pissed, confused and wanting blood for what Vivian's mother did to her but he didn't get that blood he wanted he only got his mate nuzzling him and telling him she loved him. Closing his eyes trying to calm himself he sighed. "I love you too." He said opening his eyes much calmer than before. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked walking around her searching smelling, trying to find any hint of blood or injury. He stopped as her side remembering what the old wench said. He couldn't help but smile gently nuzzling her side at the thought of their pups growing in there. "Are the pups alright?" His voice now soft almost a whisper. 
Mary sighed sadly. "I don't think I can wait a week...." She whispered but then looked up at him. "What if something were to happen to you? What would I do then?" She asked weakly not wanting to think of that possibility. 
(We could time skip yes, it would work for him to be a hunter but you'll have to ask Valjean if she wants those hunters normal humans or lupuscruor.)

((Alright, cool.))

"It may not be a week, it may be only a day or even a few hours." He looked down at her with a soft smile. "You would continue to take care of your family in the full comforts of my cabin." He chuckled. Leaning down to give her a sweet kiss on the lips. "Nothing will happen. I swear it. I will come back to you."

Kissing him back Mary sighed. I would give the world if only it were just for a couple hours! Her mind cried desperate for him not to leave, yet she knew he had to. She nodded in understanding yet looking up at him a sheepish and childlike smile spread across her face. "Pinky swear you'll be back." She said softly holding out her pinky with a smile.

(Hey members of this role-play,

I've been trying so hard to come up with realistic ways of how I could incorporate my character into the story line. So far I haven't had any luck. It would be great if we could work something out.)

A wide smile spread across his face. "Pinky swear." He twined a long, slender finger with hers. "And a kiss for extra luck." He smirked. Then leaned down to kiss her again, adding a little more spice to it this time. He didn't want to go, but knew he had to. And all he could hope for was that he was not gone for long.

{they could totally be luscaprofjabdjandjsjsbs (don't know how to spell thingys)}

"They are unsettled, but fine nonetheless." The shewolf replied softly as she tilted her head to watch him nose her slightly swelling stomach. A smile graced her muzzle and Vivian tugged playfully on the tip of his pointed ear, the pups pawing lightly at their womb as their father coddled them.

(I was hoping I could get your help to put him somewhere cause he's a demon. I was going to put him at Mary's house but with the way things have gone I can't go with that idea anymore really..)

Mary smiled into his kiss enjoying it happily yet when she pulled away she sighed. "You'd best go now before I decide you need to stay here. Im sure your lupuscour would hate me for it." She said with a playful smile. 
"We should get you back to the den." He said protectively looking back just to make sure the old wench was gone.

"Ahh, they could deal with it! They're all grown men." He kissed her once more before finally pulling away to leave. "I will be back before you know it! Then we can be together again, maybe even like we were last night." He winked, then quickly headed out the door.

((K. Guess now to skipping to a week later to catch up with Ash and Vivian's current place in time. Probably safe to assume they're near Vivian's mother now?))

Marius swore under his breath as the trail went cold. They had been hunting all week and it was always the same thing. Kicking a pile of leaves angrily he went a ways from the group to readjust his armor. It had finally been fixed and was bright and shining and burning his skin like Hell fire wherever the leather padding slipped away. He was going to see if Mary could heal the burns whenever they got back.

She nodded her silvery head and sniffed the night air one last time to rid her nostrils of the lingering smell of wolfsbane. Her paws itched to rub for a while but by the way Ash was acting he wouldn't take her anywhere but the den. She huffed quietly and reluctantly nodded once more,"you brought meat home?"

{indeed they are}

As Marius stood there grumbling a foul stench hit his nose. "Oh God....what on earth is that smell." His face scrunched up as it assaulted his senses, making him want to leave as quickly as possible to get away from it. Too bad he couldn't simply leave the group like that. Covering up his nose and mouth he followed it until he found an old woman in the forest. "Hey! I found someone!" He called back to his fellow warriors.

The hag crinkled up her nose, irritation marked clearly on her wrinkled features as yet again she was disturbed during her herb picking,"who are you? What do you want with me? I've paid my taxes and go to mass on sundays." She growled and plucked another plant from the cold earth.

"We are just the village warriors mam." Despite getting a not so pleasant greeting he remained polite. "We were following the scent..." He couldn't help but gag at the overwhelming foul smell in the air. "The scent of wolves that have been running through this area of the woods lately." He covered his mouth and nose again. "You haven't seen any of them lately have you?"

She cackled as she placed each herb and leaf carefully into the bottom of her basket, not one could be crushed, not a one.

"Beasties, they are all over these woods like flies on fish meat. Awful nasty beasties with claw o' crimson and snagged tooth," the haggard old seamstress crooned,"beasties, beasties... Beasties..." She scoffed before bending over to pull another plant.

He puckered his lips in frustration to her answer. "Yes, they are. But that is not what I asked." He stated more bluntly. "We need to know if you have seen any of them lately or know if they have been through here. So if you would be so kind as to cease your mad ramblings and answer my question, that would be spectacular."

"Young one like you don' even know how to ask the right questions, don' even know how to be polite." She hissed and covered the basket with a woven cloth to protect her precious nightly pickings.

He grumbled quietly in frustration. "I apologize for being rude mam, but I am in a bit of a rush. Now, I did ask you politely before. Have you seen any beasts in this area lately? We need to know as soon as possible."

She grumbled before glancing over the shoulder at he boy,"they went that a way." She pointed a bony finger in the direction that Ash and her daughter had dissapeared into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back