• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Curse of The Howling Moonlight

"Hardly my love." She laughed and again sipped her drink. The ale warmed her bones as the fire had and still did and her mate near an hour before.

Mary nodded "Yeah you were, but you can always make up for it." She said picking up her head slightly and kissing his jaw with a smile.

"I promise you that I fully intend on making it up to you." He hummed. Turning his head to the side so he could return the kiss. "Any way possible."

She set the cup down carefully on the edge of a nearby trunk and stood, the furs draped around her shoulders and the longest curled around her torso as she hugged it to her. Lightly she stepped across the woven rug on the floor and stopped just short of his chest, tilting her chin up to look at him,"what are going to do with ourselves tonight? I don't think I can handle another round."

Enjoying his kiss she smirked at him, a twinge of curiosity in her eyes. "Prove it." She said playful challenge in her voice.

"Prove it?" He looked at her curiously. "How do you want me to prove it? Climb the tallest mountain for you? Cross the deepest river? Fight all of the monsters?" He chuckled. "Just tell me what it is and I will do anything."

"Well isn't that a shame." Ash chuckled looking down at her and noticing a tired look deep in her eyes. "Perhaps we should just sleep tonight." He said "I don't think we've done that yet." He said with a small laugh.

Vivian smiled up at him tenderly, her eyes gentle but the exhaustian rested visibly within them as her eyelids drooped heavily from her lack of sleep. "I'm afraid I'll wake up back in the village, without you and our pup." The shewolf cooed, looking more childish than before with tousled hair, tired eyes and enveloped in thick furs that swallowed up her small form.

She smiled at him fitting her hand into his. "Anything?" She asked kissing his lips sweetly. Her other hand running across his biceps as she pressed herself against him.

"Anything." He repeated softly. Leaning his head forward just enough to press his lips against hers tenderly. His hands moving up to play with strands of her long blonde hair.

He smiled comfortingly, wrapping his arms around her. "Well then if that happens I'll just go into the village and bring you back to me."

She laughed at that, his sweet crooked smile and infinitely faithful tendency to reassure her of his loyalty to her, to their family.

"No doubt you would darling." Vivian grinned as she rested her cheek against his bare chest. She stayed silent and still for a moment before cocking her head up and to the side to see him again.

"Tomorrow we'll shift together won't we? Hunt together for the first time?"

"Then..." She pulled away just enough to speak. "I want you to make me yours...." she whispered leaning back in and kissing him longingly.

A soft smile played across his face. "If that is what you want. Then I would be more than happy to." He pulled her in closer and kissed her passionately.

He nodded. "Yes, yes, we will." He said with a smile. "But I'd say after tha mob that came through the woods today we should stick to the woods.

"I can't wait to be with your wolf." She purred softly and kissed his jaw tenderly,"I can't wait to show you my neck of the woods." The shewolf teased and winked playfully.

((I'm sorry for taking so long. I am just really sick right now and end up jut staring at my screen instead of typing. :( sorry. ))

Mary smiled kissing him back. "It's exactly what I want." She cooed happily her hands moving across his chest and combing through his thick dark hair. 
Ash raised an eyebrow looking down at her curiously. "Your neck of the woods? Are you sure about that?" He teased

{aw :( hope you feel better soon}

"I know plenty of things you don't about the marshes and forest near the village and the stream. A place I doubt you go often."

She purred as she drew him over to the bed with her, shedding the warm furs on top of the bed and climbing beneath the covers there.

(Thanks)

"We'll see." He said with a chuckle getting into his bed beside her wrapping his arms around her he kissed her forehead. "Good night, matey." He teased with a childish snicker.

"Goodnight brute." Vivian teased right back as she nestled herself into his arms, bare and new to his body and the warmth of his bed but both would become as familiar as her own in time. As her mate settled into a comfortable position up against her, she too lowered her eyelids and welcomed sweet dreams and needed sleep.

{wanna timeskip to the next night or a week or so later?}

{week it is}

The full moon was high and bright above the thick trees, the willow's tresses dragging across it's dried and dying leaves that littered the earth. A silvery paw stepped on the fluttering leaves before shaking them off distastefully. Vivian raised her muzzle and sniffed the air cautiously, the shrubs thick with her own scent, a musty smell of milk clung to her fur while her stomach poked out from her sides, barely noticeable but still there. On this particular outing was when she had noticed the swelling beneath her fur and had yet to find Ash to tell him. Her mate had gone out with a hunting party sometime before and Vivian had grown restless in the night before finally deciding to venture out alone. She sincerely regretted it now as her nose lead her in circles and the den seemed impossible to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back