The Codes of Humanity

I'll post this for no reason
images

*reads in shock about the code information* :o is there anything else codes can do? Are there different ranks or just codes and forbidden codes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mintsong said:
Hold on...Codes can become Forbidden?
Sort of. The first five were born that way. Exceptionally strong even among Codes. But it is possible to grow in strength. If your Code can one day match any of the Forbidden (which for the purpose of the rp has to be quite the challenge) then that Code gets granted Forbidden status and they're Code will change.

Mm. But seriously, it can't be some easy feet. If you do reach Forbidden Status it means one of two things. You fought a Forbidden to a tie or won. Or you fought a Shadowlord to a tie or won. Becoming Forbidden is not something to just expect.

Seems easy enough, to quote a guy. "He tried to use wepons to take over the world, how foolish, fear is what he should have used." 
Okay officially off

Mintsong said:
Seems easy enough, to quote a guy. "He tried to use wepons to take over the world, how foolish, fear is what he should have used." 
Okay officially off
You shouldn't underestimate this. I won't really stop you from trying, but they are Forbidden for a reason. If the power gap between them and normal codes was anything less than titanic then they wouldn't deserve their place as Forbidden. I expect the people who have Forbidden Codes to uphold that strength too. Wouldn't want to give them a bad name. Lol

That powerful huh? Guess there's no point in testing the "almighty powerful ones". Of course Shadowlords fall in that same category. The comparison of the codes is...

I have so much to say about that..but I shouldn't

I somehow find irony in this..but not my rp..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh? That's actually quite odd lol could we have hit a road block in the rp? Shura and Demi are about to leave..what was suppose to be the next move?

:o oh cool^^ I'll give it a look^^

Well I guess I'm back to HDF, Extant may come too. You and Error will be together I'm guessing. Maybe everyone will do their own thing until HDF needs them again?

I created another human, plus I'm going to be playing Shura's sister, Yuki. Rei's going to be Shura's dad. I don't know who will be the mum. So that might come into the story soon.

We could have a brainstorm session to see what'll happen next?

I'll post a little of the new human :3 Just because I've had nothing to do all day, plus he needs to get into the story or he'll never will

Oh ok^^ I would like to be the mom..but now the whole code thing is a bit frustrating. I won't say anymore.

I thought since the HDF needed the Codes, the department would have some underground lab or something..like a temporary home for the Codes to live in. I thought about a training facility in one area of the lab and everything. Idk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back