The Codes of Humanity

Oh yeah how is he not a pedestrian and just a code? Codes are humans too lol just altered. Plus he's just walking on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol there was a big struggle in deciding to stay on the motorcycle or go out and start killing lol xD we are very close to killing shades right? or did I just jump off at the wrong spot? >.>

Yeah we're close, the can just got hit so basically everyone can start fighting I guess :)

Tapatapatapatapatapatapatapatapa Tapatalk~

Sorry for the late reply, Tapatalk wouldn't let me connect to the thread gah

i was planning to appear at the fight but I think its not the time so maybe next or later I dunno 
also we both comment at the same time

You can appear whenever you want, drop out of the sky if you want, that's what Cthulhu did

Oh and also, what are all the powers etc of the shades, they have acid saliva but I don't really know what else, do they die by bullet wounds??

Okay catch me up... after the website kept mesing up last night, I dont wanna read 5 pages just to catch up , too sleepy lol.

also... good morning

Morning. Basically, the fight started. Bether led a small army of Shade to the battle which made Shura think getting involved was inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back