The Codes of Humanity

Nothing much happened yet. They've just woken up and they're trying to figure out what to do. Shura and Demi have met and they're about to meet Damien as well.

Are there any human characters yet, there doesn't seem to be. I'd like to have one of the human positions though :P

[QUOTE="Reixe Samsara]Would be awesome if you took one. We've been waiting for that. lol

[/QUOTE]
Which position should I take then? Are there any age restrictions or such for those positions?

Elixanator said:
Which position should I take then? Are there any age restrictions or such for those positions?
Nope. Aside from the obvious human life span thing, but if you get creative enough to work around that, it might just work out for you. Also, doesn't matter which you take. You could even make one unrelated to the positions, or both.

Not really, just us wandering and Demi, Shura, and Damien meeting one another.. two others are still alone lol

Yep. Aside from that it's just some chitchat between Sturs and Fureha. Oh, I just found out Elle is on the roof where Demi and the others are.

On the bright side, you didn't miss too much of the story..try not to push yourself too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mm. I'm happy. I'm glad you can participate too. I'm thinking of asking Arisa soon. Hopefully she can...

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back