The Codes of Humanity

Lol I didn't realize I was this far behind lol sorry guys for the sudden disappearance. I had a stressful day. I had just about every emotion except excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's due to the situation I'm currently in. It didn't help when someone was pressuring me to talk when I wanted to bottle it in for one more day.

Thank you for ur consideration^^ I'm better now..either that or I'm distracting myself with this awesome rp lol

Unless Cthulhu is back I can't do much ^^ and if I'm not directing the van there isn't much for you guys to do but follow :/ I don't really like dragging characters it feels unnatural so I'll wait haha if you guys want to go off and get food or something?

Lol exactly..if he wasn't such a friendly code, others would have questioned Minnie's judgement lol

Omg xD u were thinking the same thing xDDD I thought I was the only one shipping them :P

*high fives back* awesome sauce! x3 great minds think alike

Most silent couple ever, so cute xD

:o awesome x3 the ship has sailed into a beautiful relationship :P :o if you put both names together and say them really fast you get "Ariel" :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back