• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Apartment on13th Street

CAUSE I'M ONLY HUMAN, AND I BLEED WHEN I FALL DOWN

I'M ONLY HUMAND, AND I CRASH AND I BREAK DOWN

YOUR WORDS IN MY HEAD ARE LIKE KNIVES IN MY HEART

YOU BUILD ME UP AND I FALL APART

CAUSE I'M ONLY HUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN~

Just making sure~

(You know me so well, Icy-Chan... *sparkles, flowy hair, blushy blushy, drama drama*)

[QUOTE="Kawashima Thunder]Then I pray for today, because I have a lot to do tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
If I don't get my things done I'll probably fail my class but my motivation has taken a dive... Ugh.

Me too, don't worry. Then again, no school on Friday, so mostly free. It's ok if you don't post the first day. And Kawashima, I got school tomorrow so I am heading to bed soon

I have school tomorrow too =) So we're both on the same page. Although I'm in College, so that's probably a different story.

Icefox11 said:
Yeah..... Go Huskies! (I hope that is where you go)
I go to Community College...At Edmonds. However, my Entire Family did go there...Or at least, my Dad did. Two of my cousins graduated from there this year.

OK!

Sorry, that's the only one down in Seattle I know. But I know lots of Bellevue highschools

Users who are viewing this thread

Back