• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: The Age of Piracy

ThAtGuY101

Professional Moron
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Amidst a galaxy far far away, there is light and there is dark. There are those who fight for peace and those who fight for control. The Republic has failed and The Empire has come. So too has the Rebellion. Whether you like The Empire's regime or hope for their fall, that is not your fight. No. Survival of the fittest, am I right?

It doesn't matter. You're one of us. A Crow. The Crows, ever heard of them? Scavengers. Thieves. Tricksters. Smugglers. We value fortune. That's why you're here, isn't it? Life is about taking risks too, that's how you make the big profit. Fortune, rare artifacts and anything else money can buy, and it can buy a lot.

Just one last thing, pal. This isn't the high republic and your not some jedi general fighting through an army of droideka using some silly jedi magic. That's a vibroblade, not a lightsaber, keep your damn head down and try not to get shot, yeah? Just cause you're skilled doesn't mean you can take out ten men on your own. Maybe if you're lucky you can take on two or three. Maybe five if they don't all have blasters. I don't know what idiot said stormtroopers can't aim, clearly they fought a different empire. Now that I got the basics covered... Yeah, any questions?

- follow RPnation rules!
-Posts should be at least a paragraph long. Five full sentences at least.
- I reccomend twice a week, but once a week should be mandatory. The RP will continue.
-face options are not super strict. So long as you have one.
-none of the crows are force sensitive. No lightsabers please.

Nar Shaddaa is the place where Crows are recruited and where the RP will start. The characters will have some time to interact before the first mission. The first mission will be a group decision. Will we go after an imperial target? The rebellion? Or perhaps a neutral target. We got plenty of time to decide this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back