• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Disney's Wish Role Play of Generations

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
Wish
My Intro: Well, hi! Hehe! My friend and I recently watched  Wish and I was, you see, inspired of making a  Wish role play centered around the same island of the Mediterranean Sea. Hehe, oop! Little Star might fly of us and gently tap our noses of our wondrous existences, such existences capable of such truly beautiful wishes. ^^;

Plot: The role play is at the Kingdom of Rosas six years after King Magnifico is captured of his mirror scepter. King Magnifico's daughter arrives at the Kingdom of Rosas and she seeks revenge and challenges Asha of such ownership of the wish room, King Magnifico's daughter understanding dark magic, and it as such slightly more sustained of emotion, is her way of challenging Asha. Who shall win?

Little Star shall exist of Star's journey back of visiting the Kingdom of Rosas of such role play. Such all original characters are able of existing written as, and new characters are welcome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back