• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Apartment on13th Street

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
Halloween time~

You all are looking for a home, an apartment of sorts. Some of you are human. Some.... well, not so much.

This is an interest check. If I get 5 others, then I will start this up.

You can be any race you want, but there must be an even amount of humans and other races before we start.

Lol, right?

The worst time to write an essay is the time when an essay must be written, same goes with a project, they always seem to be given at the same time and it's so irritating xD

I literally started this website today and though I am new here I am hardly new at rp, been doing it (so embarrassing) for 20 years, older than some people I have roleplayed with. I am rather interested in this rp concept and would actively participate :) Let me know!

*Ps, I am only about 5 minutes old here, so needing to work up character sheets/concepts/profile etc pardon the new construction!

Fantastic! Most of my roleplay has been in MMORPG's either fantasy or even modern day. I have no problems at all playing a human or something more creaturesque. Do you have certain races in mind you're really hoping to have in your roleplay?

Like ghosts, giant lizard people, aliens, would that be 'scary'?

Just askin because everyone has a different definition of scary.

Oooh, you know I didn't really notice, but yes from a distance she does have a Tangled look going on doesn't she? lol Ice I'll check the forums again :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back