The adventures of Mottley and crew [Inactive]

Bob "I'm a demigod, son of Poseidon. I have expert sword skills and power over water, including that I can't drown. "

Bob "you mean the monster attacks? I prefer to have a reason for the monsters to attack. "

Looking up at Elis, Tavi's eyes widened as he began to feel her soul more closely. The amount of pressure and mix that she had was overwhelming in a confrontation. 'Shes something... Unnatural.' He denounced, beginning to sweat. "Ah, hello there, Elis yes?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yes, my name is Elis," she said. "And your name is Tavi right?" she asked. "I have a bad memory for names." Her hand was still on her eye. What a strong aura.. she thought before stopping hiding her eye.

Watching Elis hide her eye, Tavi began to try and calm his ability, fearing she somehow sensed it. "Yes, Tavi it is. And don't worry, it's fine. Would you like to head back together? I'm all done here after all."

"Hum, yes," she said. She looked behind Tavi. She heard a sound. "Nathaniel?" she asked out loud. She blinked and hid her eye again. It was her brother. He just had dropped a book on the floor and was smiling to her. She gasped. She then looked back to Tavi and stopped hiding her eye again.

Looking back and forth between the two, Tavi simply adjusted his glasses and asked, "Are you two acquainted?" Turning towards Nathaniel Tavi held his hand out to shake as he stood tall. "Good afternoon Nathaniel, I'm a coworker of your friend here." What could possibly hurt by just introducing himself to a human?

Elis chuckled. "If I haven't acquianted with my brother, I think there would be a problem," she said. She laughed as he held his hand to Nathaniel. "He can't shake hands, he is not alive anymore..." she said. Nathaniel nodded to confirm what Elis just said.

"I...I see. Ahem." Tavi instantly began to tense, despite Elis' easygoing attitude towards the subject. When it came to the dead, Tavi was taught that that boundary must never be disturbed. "I apologize for your loss then." With a court nod towards Elis, Tavi lowered his hand, regaining his composure with a smile.

"So... Should we be leaving?" she asked Tavi. Elis was used to talk of the subject since she already had been used as a medium. Still, talking of her brother's death was painfull but she didn't showed it really.

"Right, of course." Walking promptly to the large wooden doors he held one open for Elis, the opening revealing it was already dark.

Elis smiled. "Thanks," she said as she got outside. She looked around her, getting used to the darkness quickly.

As they walked, Tavi noticed the decline of people. Probing out for souls about him, he felt the men watching the two from about two blocks away. 'Good, they're not going to do anything tonight.' Reaching the inn, Tavi held the door open again , keeping an eye out for any followers.

Elis entered the inn. Her eyes glowed lightning blue as she got used to the light again. "I am going to prepare for tommorow," she said. "I'll see you there," with that said, she was off to her room.

With a nod, he walked over to the barkeep. Handing over a few coins and drinking some wine, Tavi made his way to his room and began to disrobe before finally falling asleep for the day to come.

After making sure her twin blades and her sword were still sharp, Elis laid into her bed and hid her eye with her hand. After looking around her, she stopped. Nothing appartening to another world was there. She felled asleep and again, she had one of her dreams that were usually so real.

Around an hour before dawn Mottley wakes up, going downstairs and buying some breakfast. Then packing all of his things up he goes to the tree and pulls out a book, and waits for the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back