The adventures of Mottley and crew [Inactive]

The librarian thought for a moment " I might have just the thing!" She started walking away before she turned back "I'll be right back, just stay there." As she walked away towards the closed off section of the library, looking around there for about 15 minutes before coming back to Elis with a rather large old book, covered in dust, "This should do it." She placed the book on the table and wiped the dust off. Dragonborn was the title. "Anything else?"

Walking off to a different section in the library, Tavi began skimming sections that had to do with mythical lore, and chuckled whenever he saw the sprites as a title. Although it was slightly lonely, Tavi knew that to the most populace, Tavi himself should be a myth. Moving himself over to a table, he rested himself on it, relaxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The librarian noticed a man relaxing at a table. She approached him and being careful not to startle him. "Excuse me sir, can I help you with anything?"

Feeling himself being directed to, Tavi simply smiled and shook his head, politely sending the woman away.

Tavi began to doze off comfortably as the day slowly crept by. That Elis person was still in the library, yet the followers from before were still in the premise. Thinking to himself, 'Hopefully the shops will remain open even at a later hour.

At 6:00 the lights in the library started shutting off, and a couple of librarians walked around telling everyone it was time pack uo and leave, including Elis and Tavi

Bob "thanks. You have any idea were he might be?" While saying this it appeared that he was completely dry.

As the lights had begun to flicker off, Tavi casually nodded and waited by the door, hoping to catch Elis. 'Some time with a traveling companion would do some good... Sure.' The truth was Tavi could still feel the men from before near the library, and figured having another person around him would stop any movements trying to assault him.

After Gerrick partook of his drink, he quietly left the main room and headed back to his. He took out his weapons and began practicing his enchantment. The best part about his ecnhantments is they didn't alter the look of them at all. Only those who used magic, or could sense it, would be able to tell that they were enchanted. Well, others could tell, but it would involve being hit by them first. In his haste to get back to his enchantments, ha had inadvertently left the door open to his room.

After a little while, Mottley went upstairs to rest for the day ahead. He noticed a door open in the hall amd went to investigate. Upon looking inside he saw Gerrick enchanting his weapons. "What are you doing in here?" Mottley sounded more intrigued than demanding.

Surprised, Gerrick looked back to see the elf. "Did I leave the door open again? My apologies, I'm just... maintaining my weapons. Gotta keep 'em I'm uncultured and span, you know."

Mottley looks at Gerrick smiling. " Theres no need to hide such an amazing ability."

The tavernskeeper looks at Bob" Aye, he just went upstairs"

As the light slowly strated to shut off, Elis closed the book and looked up. It remembered her when her brother died. She slowly started to feel some fear and she putted her hand in front of one of her eyes. He was there. "Sorry Nathaniel," Elis said and walked to the door. She saw Tavi. "Hi," she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gerrick chuckles, "Sure, I'll just go out and proclaim my skills to the world. No one would try to take advantage of them." Gerrick shook his head. "The moment it got out that I could do this, every military in the world would want me in some hole, enchanting all of their weapons for them. Not my kind of life, thank you very much."

Mottley was leaning in the doorway as Bob came upstairs. "I didn't say proclaim it to the world, but there is no need to practice it in secrecy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back