• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Testing Humanity (1x1) [Telios and SaphireTsuki)

Pretty much. The staff is... comparatively unique. Each class is taught by someone different, so you'll be getting a lot of information just by how they act."

"It is, yes. Sometimes you can even tell when an event is going to happen before they can announce it." Ah yes, it wa a game of sorts with her, but she wasn't particularly good at it...

"Oh yes, it is. Someone will guess it and then the Professor will sputter and all that jazz..." Even though it was rare she was right.

"I guess it can wait, if you're tired." The only really interesting thing they could go see was the religious section, and he'd be introduced later that week to them.

"Sure, if you want. All the places we've gone to are open, though..." So if he wanted to do something he was free to do so.

Soon they arrived at their suite and Telas went into his room immediately. He fell onto his bed and slept.

Selena went into her room, quickly changed into night-clothes, and sat down to look at a holograph, the last one of her family before things... changed. A soft sigh and she also went to bed... everything would be better in the morning.

Selena woke up at 6AM, and began cooking breakfast at 7:30, but had to knock on the door for Telas to get up. "Hey, Telas? Telas? It's 8 in the morning! Get up!"

"I'll be just right out." Telas said before taking a quick shower and got out of his room in his clean clothes.

"Ok, thanks." A soft sigh, yes, he was up... but their food was going to get cold! Unless the stasis feild was working, which she doubted. She tried, but again it failed, and just sat there waiting for him.

She smiled, just the tiniest bit of exasperation in her eyes, "Next time I'll wake you up before I cook breakfast, then." It was a process, and Telas was her guest... and now family member.

"Yeah... The trip was tiring so I slept more than usual..." Telas rubbed the back of his head with a silly smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back