• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Testing Humanity (1x1) [Telios and SaphireTsuki)

They soon arrived at the back, large double-doors signalling the change from classrooms to gym-rooms. "And here we are. Martial rooms on the right, pool on the left, field in front."

"Yes, I love hearing them say it." And the new group was always available, somehow, for her to hear. It'd been three Earth years, after all, and she had plenty of chances.

Selena followed him to the pool, smiling slightly. Ah yes, pools were good places, weren't they? One of her favorite things to do was just float in the water alone, but it'd be best not to tell him, because wouldn't that be awkward...

A small relieved smile, "Not many people see the merits of just chilling in the pool, though. Nighttime is the best for doing so, if you plan on it."

Selena followed him, looking down at the ground and up. Yep, awkward, just like she thought. At least, for her it was.

Soon Telas walked into the martial gym and saw mats. Mats everywhere. "I could use some boxing around here when I needed..."

"There are those who practice boxing here, yes. I mostly practice yoga and... the closest word is TaeKwonDo, I believe." She said, motioning to the side closet. "Supplies are stored in there."

"We may have to spar sometime, then." She told him, smiling slightly.

((I'm going to bed now... and might not be on for most of tomorrow. Dad's making me go to the beach.))

(Goodmorning. I may, no I will disappear on you later. My Dad's taking us to the beach.)

Selena stretched her arms a bit, keeping an encouraging eye on Telas while he explored the room.

Soon Telas headed out of the room and to the field.

(It's ok. I'm going to bed soon anyways. Tiring and panicking day. >.>)

Selena followed him out to the field, which was actually three, a trach field, a football (Handegg) field, and a soccer (football) field altogether. "This is the sports field, so you know."

"I could use some runs out here... Is there anything else?" Telas asked, wondering what was left for the school to offer.

"We have a fully stocked lab, computer lab, and theater. There's also a planetarium, but it's not open to our use yet."

"Let's see... oh, and we've an open-air floor, the roof is sometimes used for classes that need a bit more... quiet and freedom. Like philosophy and such."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back