• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Testing Humanity (1x1) [Telios and SaphireTsuki)

Selena nodded, walking down one hall. "I'll just take you to your room so you can put down anything you don't want to carry around with you, then."

After a while they arrived at what was the dorm area. "This is the recreational room, and over there are the girls dorms. As we're a mentored pair, we'll be sharing a suite up these stairs, you've a room to yourself and I've one as well. Neither of us can enter the other's without a password that's changed daily, and known only to the occupant."

Selena nodded again, walking up the stairs, continuing to explain in her soft voice. "Our quarters are the third sweet, the green door, and we're the only ones that can open the door. I'll see about getting you an ID soon, but first your registration needs to be finished."

"So you can take classes with me." Was the quick answer, her placing her palm on the correct door. "Pick a room and put your stuff in it, I'll take the other one."

Telas nodded and headed into the room, unpacking his belongings. He took a quick shower and changed into his clean clothes before walking out.

"Well I'm here. Should we get going?" Telas said, finally smiling as he walked out of his room.

She nods to him, breaking out into a wide smile at his own. At least he can be happy... "Yes, we should. I can take you to finish registration now, or we can go on that tour if you want?"

"Let's to on the tour first. Sorry if I was being grumpy. The long trip and not being able to take a bath for a whole day really had its toll on me." Telas said with a chuckle.

"I see. I'll keep that in mind." She told him, standing up and walking to the door. "Anything in particular you want to see?"

"Hmm... then let's see the Library. It'll be a good thing to know where it is." And she'd be able to return her almost-late book.

"Right, this way then." She told him, walking out the door and out into the halls again.

((I'm going to bed now.))

Selena arrived at the library, which consisted of three levels of just books, and several holographic projectors for online books. There were floating book carts zooming about in search of misplaced books, putting them back in their proper place. Selena took out one book, put it on the desk, and began to explain "As students we're only allowed to use the first level, but anything our access level let's us get is game on the holographic system."

"It can be, yes. It's also important, as we often have a lot of projects that need heavy research." She walked further in, pointing out which direction had which books. "Research references over here, fiction there, biographies down the center, and maps on the far end."

I suppose next we can go to the gym, as a change of pace." She said, shrugging and walking out the door. "We've got martial-arts rooms, a pool, a field outside in the back.... anything in particular you want to see?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back