• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Technological Revenge, and It's Effect... (Saph and Neshimo)

She sat down, head in her knees, eyes closed and setup completely nominal... and waited until the sounds of searching had cleared out again. If nothing else at least her weapons were not on the table anymore. And the guards were probably certain she'd moved on. Oww.... now she could breathe again, but she'd keep this in mind for the future. Never use more than one setting for her eyes without at least a small break between them. And then she was up and moving again, once more returning to her room, avoiding guards and keeping out of sight, not tripping wires, and looking at the new room.

The air clearer, music down, & entire room clear even of the assassins up int he panels, they gone too try & find her as well, she had no obstacles before her to grab the weapons in their room. All that's left in the middle of the fallen weapons is another note. "Your goal is the executions room. Good luck."

Ahh... at last, a path to the end! Ah, but she'd not make it easy for them. So she weaved through the weapons, picking her favorites... bottles of poison, which she dipped her senbon in, simple ones that would just knock them out. Then she coated the rest of her kunai, and got her leather under armour on, and let her hair down. If she was going to finish this she'd go as herself. And then she stretched, again, grabbed one which, if it got hit, would at least get one or two of them... and smirked as she walked down towards the execution ground...

"Positions...Go." The Assassins from before all fall in front & behind her, 5 too be certain, all holding twin stun blades. More trained than the one's she'd been facing so far, yet again, not the final stretch. Still they'd be a challenge, being able to at least redirect the senbon if thrown too another part of their bodies. Two of them, one from the front, & the other from behind, both synchronized lunge at her defensively.

Oh... well. That was impressive preparedness. But she just kinda, jumped. And then spikes from her under-armor popped out, but she closed them again since that would be very deadly. Need to get a better command for that. Kunai held in hand she landed on the floor, and then moved forwards, trying to cut the cloth and skin, so the poison would take effect. It wasn't hard, after all, but she didn't want to use the laser bow's second form so early. Nonlethal, she reminded herself, that was all she could do. NONlethal. And she dropped down, expecting at least one of them to go for her face.

The cuts connecting, & the one behind catching the fallen comrade flying towards him after she'd dropped down, as the next one in front of her would go for a stun next while she was down, thankfully the pair behind her blocking the hall way a bit for the two too retaliate with him. Besides going for her face, he'd felt confident that he could get a second strike in, going for a stab as her waist side.

Well, that was smart. Go for both parts... but she smirked, flicking a senbon at his face and rolling to the side. sure, he hit... but it was only a graze and not very important. In fact, she would have smiled proudly if she thought this was a normal fight or training for them, but her movements managed to get her free from the stun weapon. And then she sweeped her leg around, attempting to trip them all. No second chances... so she flicked senbon at the one with the stun gun, hopefully still off-balance, and then she used her legs to springboard her up as she punched the two there.

All but one down, he'd give a smile under his mask as they lay there again grabbing the pain wishing to subside it. A nod for her to continue on, he'd then take off the mask, then go too tend the pain for his friends. "You just have a gauntlet at the end of the best guards he could find, I wish you better than we did, I think he actually taught us some experience as well when we were preparing to fight you."

A sharp nod of appreciation and she was walking off, saying over her shoulder "They'll be fine, it hurts but it's nothing much... it'll subside in an hour or so. I thought I'd used the painless poisons, actually..." And then she was walking down, this time her eyes on full infrared, ready to react at the slightest movement. The best guards? She was looking forwards to this... even if she might lose. Which she doubted, but still.... the possibility was always there.

At the hallway leading to the execution room, there were three people against the wall. One, a female holding a stun stick, One, a male holding large hammer with the metal replaces with a small punching bag, & the last, another female, with shock gloves on along with shock leggings on, waiting for the arrival of their opponent for today. "Who goes up first against her? Would it be you big guy, or will you let me get whopped first?" A chuckle from the girl along with a sigh from the boy, "She's good alright? I'm going first cause I'm the slowest, but one hit with this out too get her out cold."

She had hung back, going back to normal and upping her sense of hearing... and now she could hear the crackle of electricity. Good, she'd be warned if one of them tried to attack from behind. And then she tilted her head, asking out loud, "So... how do you want to do this? One on one, or everyone attacking at once?" And now she was fingering her own weapons, picking the one most likely to be needed.

"I'll be going first. It's a gauntlet, so one at a time!" With no warning, he'd begin running over, spinning the hammer with his hands wildly, the hammers force being felt even from where she stood, warning all in it's way too stay out of it. "No stopping, straight through too your head!," & with his body full exposed, his hammer begins javeling down toward her like an axe too fire wood

He was strong, but way too slow. As she'd expected, so she took out a kunai, stepped to the side of the hammer, and rushed past him, trying to cut him as she did. He was strong, and fast when going forwards, but the hammer forced you to need to lift it up in order to turn, or otherwise move once it'd hit the floor. "Try a different weapon. Hand-axes would be faster, and just as strong. Or a laser-hammer, as it'd be lighter and just as effective. Nice splat too."

"I needed too improvise while my new weapon was being made. Don't worry, this was a make shift, what I'm really supposed to do..." He'd lunge, arms stiffened, taking her into the same hold that she & Jamil had been practicing in the attic yesterday, just like he'd been told too do. The small cut did stagger him, though not enough too put him down in the slightest.

She was grabbed. More than that... it was exactly the same one Jamil had had... and the growl that she'd been holding back returned in force. A snarl on her face she ran through what she could do, and proceeded to step on the inside on his foot, letting the spike come out to add a bit more umph to it. She then took the senbon in her opposite hand, stuck it in his hand, and when his balance would be off... she threw him over her shoulder with a shout, careful to move her foot beforehand so it wasn't caught and ripped in that place.

"Oh god..." The pain settling in from her completely staggering most of his body's functions, he'd wince a bit, then tap his hand on her. "You win. I'm done, promise." Easily giving up, he was just the starter, too see what she remembered, probably the best too start, he'd just wait for the object to get out of his body.

She nodded, lifting her foot and walking a few uneven steps back. It wasn't very thick, but she'd aimed it so she hit right near the nerve... and she bent down, tapped it, and the spike returned to the inside of the boot. "I'd not walk on that, go and get someone to look at that." Good for neutralizing an enemy, good. she'd keep that in mind. And then she winced when she saw the hole in his shoe, a stab of sympathy pushed aside.

"Understood, just go fight the next one..." He'd say again, just laying down, then giving a nod behind her, signalling something. "Also, you have no time to talk, at all, this is a gauntlet." The girl with the electrical Baton, running towards her, having not said a word this entire time. She seems to have the same dead eyes you would in Saphires' given you met her before Jamil, ready too kill at a moments notice, though only needed to disable, was given the baton instead.

The look in her eyes. The dark and empty stare.... it reminded her of the time before Jamil... well, not that it was that far away, and her own eyes darkened as well. To fight an enemy like that she had to be willing and able to kill... though her weapons were not set for that at the moment. Knife in her side, twin daggers ignited, set not to stun the girl, and she jumped forward as well, actually jumping into the sky, eyes slitting into their predator-form.

She'd just jump high enough to stretch her legs down, heels slamming to the ground, then using the momentum too duck under while she was still lunged at her previous point. She'd then use them as a sort of brake to stop slightly, slide, & goes for her leg while Saphire sit in the air above her. The look never changed, it only gazed towards her leg, for so many reasons other than just winning the fight herself.

((Just realized what you meant in the OOC... *facepalm*))

A flick of her wrist, senbon thrown to the girl, and she flipped over to land on the ground, barely avoiding the attack. Hurt her leg? Not likely... her hair spread out in it's armor-like state, and then she spun around, short-sword in hand, set to strike. No more dramatic moves, then... she was not going to leave any weakness open to exploitation this time. The short attempted strike, and then she moved backwards, keeping her eyes on the woman, though always aware of a possible attack from the side...

An instinct, pure & for survival, made her move after her failed strike, too avoid the senbon barely, it hitting her on the shoulder, though it doesn't pierce. The flip made her use the free hand too spin around as too not lose eye sight even for a second. "He told me you used those things religiously..." said before she'd come at her, blocking the strike, & moving after her deciding to give a series of slashes with the baton & kicks too where ever she felt an opening, not wanting her too use the fast projectiles any longer.

Religiously? Hardly... she just loved how fast they were. Fine, no more ms nice woman... she could use the grappling skill to her own advantage. She dodged the baton, but grabbed the girl's leg, using her own to knock her over on the other, and then she tried to pin the woman on the ground. No more ms.nice-woman, it was time to finish this match... she upped the strength before activating her knife, directly onto the woman's leg.

A wince, & a tap out, the knife drew no blood, yet all the same it hurt. The knife's cut would reveal a metallic leg, attached as a replacement, with a skin fiber too make it seem real. Her hand also made a metallic clang with the floor when she tapped. "Fine, Fine whatever...just needed too show you something...whatever he said..." Looking away at the wall, blankly, she'd shift around a small while. "Can you get off of me? You feel heavier than me for some reason..." For Saphire's armored hair made her more dense & in turn a slight bit heavier than normal.

She nodded, the armor like state not releasing, though she stood and looked at the last member of the trio who had arrived here. On one hand she felt bad for hurting her, on the other... she had been a tough opponent, and she would love to spar against her again sometime. She lifted her feet, bending her knees, and prepared for her first move... after all, combat wasn't always about getting the first hit. Sometimes she had to wait and react to get the kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back