• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Technological Revenge, and It's Effect... (Saph and Neshimo)

She nodded, sitting down. "Keep me from... flipping out." She didn't beg, but she wanted to. Whatever it was... she couldn't hold onto her own hope that she would be able to handle it. Not if she was going to protect herself and Jamil.... if she was going to stop him. Because she just might have to go off the edge of insanity to do it... she'd felt what happened when she let go of her last dregs of humanity, and it was... tempting to just drop into it. Her eyes had finally returned to normal, but she wasn't at all able to pretend that she wouldn't enter that state again if she had to...

"I'd do it even if you didn't ask me, oh you finished my training easily, the rest was his. So if you'd like your reward, I'll give it too you now." A jerk of her arm too spin her around, he'd place his lips, firmly upon hers, his other arm wrapping around her waist. He'd keep his eyes, strong, planted on hers, unwavering. His grip would be strong, yet gentle & comforting. He'd continue this for 8 seconds before breaking & whispering "Congratulations..."

She blushed, leaning into the kiss, and when it ended... you could see her very red face. Eight seconds... kissed by him... she was so happy, and embarrassed, and wow that was a whole lot of peripheries that suddenly sprung up, she blinked them all away, just snuggling against him slightly while waiting for the video to turn on.

After a small while, behind them, a projector turns on beaming it's images on the wall in front of them. For a while, it's just the two men, Seraphs men by the uniforms, with the faint sound of girlish laughter coming from behind the camera. The man, documenting the first day of arrival for these set of girls too the facility.

"Alright, ready? This is scientist Dr.Miroslav Cortex, documenting the proceedings of these 5 girls, adding them to the group. They may be split off soon but for now, We have the Triplet Tsuki sisters, & Thomas Sisters. This is arrival, will put them in their new environment after settlege." The video was someone cutting out, though clear for the time, & off to the next series of videos which would just show them being put into their groups, the three being put in a separate room than the other girls.

Saphire watched the movie as it was calmly, looking at them with a sense of trepidation. she'd never heard of them, though they were in the same location, so... how had they survived? Was she not there for all of the experiments? Always sneaking into the vents above the operating room...

"Day 4, Aftermath of the purge. Apparently, he wants us too focus on the Tsuki girls, so lets begin." The camera would be set up inside the downstairs room, next to the stairs, & at least 14 girls would all be staring at the barrels of guns from the Confederate men. In one motion & command, "Execute." All the girls would be filled with bullets. "Thanks for the lost research, good thing he wont see this though, welp...clean this mess up & get it ready for the three, we have alot of research to catch up on & if they can't take it, we'll have to start on you lot now won't we?" Taking up the Camera, he'd cut it off showing his face slightly, & it'd have 0 remorse for what he'd just done except for losing valuable test subjects.

Her grip didn't move... death of children? Hardly the worst thing she'd done. At least most of them had died painlessly. She'd been ordered to do worse... no, her grip on his clothes didn't change, though her eyes did hold a bit of a haunted look. She remembered, slightly, what that day had been about... they'd been given an hour or two off, so she'd gone around, studying the attic while the other two were messing around with different things.

"All right, first test on The eldest sister, god whats her name...Something foreign, either way, destroy then relive. Repeating the process..." Saphires eldest would be first too receive the treatment, & as the laying naked girl be doing her best to endure, eventually, the needles piercing into her eyes, while the doctor would only adjust his glasses & sensually rub her thigh while she scream in agony, not even being able to move because of the neural lock on her body at the time. "It'll all end with time...well, how ever long you live though it actually. How are the readings?!....Ah, she'd adapting nicely eh. Treat yourselves too her later then, she'll appreciate the reward, he's said too leave the other two alone though, so you'll have too only take it on this one unfortunately."

And suddenly her grip turned vice-like, arms shaking with repressed fury. So that's what they would have done to her and her sisters were it not for the orders... And he left the two of them alone only for breeding, she was sure. So. That was what the true reason for insanity must have been... she was hurting Jamil, so in and out her breathing went, slowly letting go of his hand to move to her clothing. "Pathetic." Couldn't even bother getting girlfriends for that... Oh gosh, what if they were programmed to ENJOY that kind of thing? Her face paled, grip going slack as the thought crossed her mind...

"Ah, These girls are wonderful! Their bodies seem to adapt so quickly to the test, all the new drugs, even the old ones. Though again, I have too keep him alive, so now extremely deadly acids or poisons, & the younger ones I'd have to keep safe as well...oh well. Lets commence the agility test." He'd start typing in a keyboard, & the room would release several snakes into the room, & one knife in the middle of the room. "We'll have too keep them apart, yet gosh, the littlest one...such a fighter." With a fascination of them all, his eyes would easily drift too the little sister, obviously enticed with her. "You, I believe I may have to do some secret test with you, as your going to be the main one who'll be doing his work. I can tell."

They... did what? To her sister? But she'd been the only one to undergo the operation! And... that man... gosh she wanted to rip him apart more and more with every word he tried to say. She bit her lip, holding her breath often or less often... keeping herself calm with the knowledge that he's either dead, or gone... or will NEVER be able to get the funding for creatures like hereself again. He might be the creature that made a monster, but NEVER AGAIN would there be someone like her... never. again.

"Caught up a bit, though still. The middle one, Saphire's her name? It seems she's the main candidate for the true transformation, though...nevermind orders are orders. Prepare her...Go!" As the soldiers leave, he'd set the camera to himself, scratching his head. "It's been a couple of months since the last update, test have been being concluded to assume that the middle one, Saphire is to be the one to undergo the surgery. She's also quite the scrapper, not extremely good, though very level headed. Something needed, so for the record, on here now, what I do to the oldest will not matter anymore. The Soldiers have apparently been slacking off because she's so crazy for it when activated, so it's best to kill her off. Cortex out, next update won't be for a while except for the program of procedures p-p d-o't a....." A static screen from corrupted data begins to form.

She'd started to taste copper, and when the screen ended she was sorely tempted to throw a senbon into it, but no... that would lead to destroying the evidence. So instead she forced her locked jaw to open and spit out, along with a few bits of blood, "I want him, if he's not dead, to suffer. For every child he's ever murdered, for every horrible indignity that has been forced onto innocent children... I want it so bad I'd do it myself, but that would be far less than he deserves." Her whole body was shaking in horror and rage...

Death and destruction she was used to, even knew when it might be considered justified, even if it wasn't, but... that had been... He'd... to others....

"...A- Teenth....Sa-Tsuki, Test subject's coordination." He'd tighten his gloves, the data blurry, though still very viable to see a Naked Saphire as a child, laid out on a medical bed, tied down, with scalpels, needles, & all the necessary technology that's been placed inside her. The next few scenes, if at all visible would be blood, screaming, needles & saws dismembering parts of her body.

He'd hug her from behind tightly. "Calm Saphire, you don't have to watch anymore. He deserves to die painfully, though don't get rilled up now...Save it for when you get to kill everyone responsible."

She shook her head. "I told you... I need to know. There might be more..." She had to know if at the end she... she... she had to know what had been done to her, what they'd done to her mind.... "There has to be something more than just how they hacked me up and put me together..." Even if she was now near certain that she couldn't give birth to children. It was unlikely.... very unlikely... but there was still a chance. And she didn't want to take the chance.

"Well lets see...Skip too the last entry!" A nod from him, he'd go to the last entry of the drive, it being very clear, & both the scientist & Seraph both staring at the camera. "Alright then, it's been a while, but this will be the last entry. The two have been under gone through the procedures you've requested, mainly Saphire. We've somehow, been able to make the technology organic based, so we've been able to add these two her genes. Their reproductive systems, thankfully have been sustained for future research of her children. The codes have also been implanted into her mind for how too activate & re activate such functions such as emotion, senses, & organs, etc. Her offensive capabilities & defensive capabilities are also encoded. That'll be all."

At the appearance of Seraph... her entire frame froze. But she listened. So, she could still reproduce, her senses were supposed to come online at some point, and he'd come in person to pick them up. She'd expected as much. A deep breath, then two, and she forced her body to relax muscle group after muscle group. She'd seen, if not all of it, most of it... so she figured thatwas quite a bit of progress.. she hadn't gone crazy, at least.

"Glad it didn't break yo-." His eyes would light up at the wall, his teeth tightly grinding against each other, with a clear expression of anger on his face, As Seraph began to speak.

"They'll be good subjects. Raised in the life I've chosen for them, & she will never be weak like her sisters were. The little one will die soon, I can see it, though she'll carry on the lineage, whether she realizes it or not. Leave a copy here, as too make sure when she does find her way back, she know exactly what I'm talking about. It's not too kill you, it's too dull you, while once your old enough, you will carry my children. Of your own free will or not is of your own volition. Cut it." & Once over, it would just be a black white screen on the wall.

The rage didn't come.... no. It was cold in her mind. She'd stopped thinking at first. But when Jamil cut off she did react. Her anger was dark, controlled, and her eyes turned to Jamil's, "He. Will. Never. Have. Me." Never. She would rather die first. And die she would, if he managed to capture her... she knew how to turn on her strength to the point where she could die just from moving around... and he wouldn't be able to keep her alive long enough to birth any children.

"I know he won't, I'll have him dead before it happens, or you will. Doesn't matter, he's dead either way." A firmed resolve, as he'd look into her too, more full of determination than the heartfelt love that he'd usually look to her with. This was a drive, they both now had, to end him, for each others well being, & as the commander would walk in asking them "Well, have you come to your conclusion?" Jamil answered "Yes, & It's for her if it was meant to draw us away from loving each other."

Her grip on his clothes tightened, eyes thawing immediately at the mention of their love. "that won't happen. We're going to be... together as long as you'll let me." She wanted to hug him, but not right now. Not right after watching that, and not in front of the Commander. She had to be perfectly serious around him for a moment.

"That will be for as long as your needed then. After you run enlisted, it's the peoples choice. You two have the day of a life time tomorrow. War will be breaking out all over the country, as you both sneak in to kill him. Finish it." He'd give a stern look to Saphire, not glaring so much as giving the look of belief. "I can pull a few strings for you after, though it will still be in the peoples hands what happens too you," & with that, he'd be off too prepare himself for the coming farce.

She blinked. He... wasn't one of the people who thought she was a monster? But... she'd... his... what? How could he not hate her? How could any of the upper echelon not hate her? No, now wasn't the time for that... now was time to prepare, and enjoy herself. "So... what was that all about, Jamil?"

"What was what about? I don't know what goes through that mans head, all I know is that he's helping me protect you. How about you, might you be alright after everything, all the way up too the three in the hall where me, everything else was his idea. I was just going to make you choose between ramen or me, but no, he has to try & break you...Sorry." His head would slump down, eyes wishing to remain invisible from her gaze feeling unworthy of even touching her right now.

She looked him over. He was obviously in pain, but she couldn't do anything for him. Not really, anyway. No, all she could do was... gently tap his hand. "I wouldn't expect better, Jamil. In fact, I would have expected much worse than that." She'd expected them to try to force her into that room over and over until she could walk through it calmly. Or at least until she wasn't going crazy every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back