• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Technological Revenge, and It's Effect... (Saph and Neshimo)

An obstacle course? It was something that she wanted to try, but... arms rising to hug him she let out a shuddering breath. "T-true, you do need as much training as me. Even if you do focus more on archery than... m-maybe you can practice one-handed shooting?" And man did she want that obstacle course, but she couldn't ask that of him.

"Ah, you don't know that about me do you? Well, I'm an excellent holster, wild west type shooter. Power pistols like Desert Eagles or Magnums, my arms can quick fir easily. I've just never had too use it, nor want too. I've been told it's cheap, too cheap too show too anyone." He'd find himself making his way into the hug more, smiling. "It's fine Saphire, while your doing whatever it is you will tomorrow, I'm going to be out training as well. One day together, one day apart. Deal?"

"I see... impressive." And it was, she didn't know what the names of half of those weapons meant, as she'd always focused on how they looked and you they could be used, rather than the names. But he st0- sat in front of her knowing exactly what they meant, and she found herself very impressed with him. And she nodded into his chest, "Deal. Don't hurt yourself, Jamil."

"Good, for now, I'm gonna meditate some more while you do...whatever you feel like I guess. Once my hand feels better, I'll start on your obstacle course, & it'll test quite a bit more than just your physical abilities. So again, be prepared, not ready." Laying down, his hands in a cross formation on his chest, he'd begin too meditate again, slowing his breathing.

She shrugged, moving a bit away from him and preparing to start work on her practice. What kind of it would be good, and then she decided that it was time to practice. So, for the amount of time Jamil spent meditating she practiced her combat, this time deciding that it wouldn't hurt to fight after stretching.... though she didn't do so for as long as normal. INstead she went over everything she had learned while doing so.

He'd stop for the longest while, just breathing, & by the time she'd finished, his hand already felt a world of relief. Enough so that he'd sit up, & make his way out of the attic, wanting to start immediately. "I'll be working now Saphire, head too the courtyard when you are ready to begin tomorrow, & try to get some rest without me tonight. I'm sure you'll have a good rest without me...at least I hope so." As he had two surprises waiting for her, one for today, & one for tomorrow.

She grunted her acknowledgment, finishing her movements before answering, "I'll be ready, Jamil." She'd seen the worst, she imagined... and it was better than nothing. Actually it was best that she knew of the problem.... even if it was getting annoying dismissing the various additional information all the time. "You make sure to get some sleep too."

"Understood..." He'd make his way out into the courtyard first, gathering as many people as he could too start, already having an idea in his head. "Alright, planks, grab the weight from storage, start training because she will most likely kill all of us if possible...&lets get started." A series of building, & planning starts for an ultimate training obstacle course.

She practiced, and practiced, spending hours long into the night on getting her speed and power up. Then, once she had, she sat down and sighed. Then fell onto her back, laying down, and fell asleep in that attic, breaths calm and serious. nothing would matter to her as long as she was asleep, and when she prepared to wake up she would leave to deal with the obstacle course that she would come to train in.

The start of the morning, 6 Am, a group of men, 4 at the most would sneak up into the attic, & with two aimed down at her, the others would slide a letter over towards the sleeping Saphire. "So we just wait here till she's up. I'm not gonna be the one too do it..." Clearly fearful, a more broadened man, nudges the guns nozzle too her then backs away, hoping she'd read the letter before coming after them.

She had woken the moment steps came up the stairs, as they weren't like Jamils. His had a distinct rhythm, and he didn't whisper around her... no, these were people she didn't know. She kept herself calm, breathing in and out as though she was still asleep, and when she got the letter and heard them? A small bit of waiting, then she stirred as though lazily waking up, and she rubbed her eyes, going for 'disarmingly cute'... then she looked at the group, then at the letter which had fallen down as she sat up, and she grabbed it with one hand, the other moving to the holsters of senbon, "And to what do I owe the honor of this meeting?"

'Your training start with 4 men. These are helpers from around the facility, do not kill them, set anything lethal too stun. If not possible, don't use it. Good luck Saphire.

Love, Jamil.'

A nice hand written sentiment, too the start off her grand training program started by her. "If your done reading, your first challenge is us. The rules are you go until you can't anymore, you only have too hit us once in order for us too go down. Well more so, you get us once, & we fall ourselves. Other than that, good luck, & follow the trail."

((Sorry for being on this RP for a while. I was meaning to ask you, want me to control the fight or do you want to play as the helpers?))

Well. This was a pleasant gift to wake up from. Lazily she stretched her arm, glad that the Senbon wasn't a lethal weapon and she'd threaded some into her clothing the night before... and as she dropped her arms she tossed it into a nerve cluster near the neck. One would be down, her still-on-nonlethal twin swords were in her hands a second later, and she was a blur of motion, jumping towards them with the intent to kick one of them off of his feet and zap the other in the arm. Three on one was unfair, but her against these helpers was more so... unless they'd managed to get a hit on her. Then she'd up them to 'mild threat'

"Oh go-" The first already going down, the two already about too fire, it's too late as both go down easily in pain, the one shocked on his side only being able to say "The guards get progressively harder, we we're just the test, you can go on, aghhh." Then he just sits there, groveling in his own pain, gun dropped. Clearly just a trainee in the military, as clearly he hadn't been in many fights before.

Downstairs, the next floor coming out of the attic however, would be filled with wires & weight traps all set up with guards who again progressively get even harder & harder as she makes her way through, all the way too a boss. The still easy guards, hearing the crashes from upstairs, go on & point their guns too the attic exit, somewhat hesitant too shoot what comes out, fingers & arms shaking.

"Please... that was a 1. Not even as bad as an electric socket..." SHe shook her head, disgusted, and took out the senbon on the first one. He might hurt himself if she left it in there, and she wasn't a monster. Normally she could easily cross the road, but... since he'd said something she sat there for a little bit, stretching her arms and legs before moving down. Upon seeing the wire traps and weight ones, she smirked. So, this was an attempt at wearing her down? She took the scarf, tied her hair up in a braid, then wrapped it together so it was far shorter than normal, and easier to control. She then began to carefully walk around on the bottom floor. Weight traps could be fooled, after all, just by walking a certain way, the hard part would be the wire traps, and the possibility of motion lasers. She blinked on the ultraviolet scanning option, eyes seeming to filter slightly, and then danced around the obstacles, moving slowly, and trusted her ears to warn her of coming guards. She'd make sure to drop by their room, grab her other senbon, and be ready to move once she got to the bottom floor.

Jamil, had been talking to the commander for the while, getting information on a certain character, whilst dressing up a certain soldier too look like him. It'd be a test of her mental state as well, this would be a mixture of how well she took it, & he set up just the right amount of mental traps where he knew she would have too go. It'd be inevitable.

Their room had been filled with a strong smell of ammonia, with the music turned onto full blast metal music, obviously to mess with her senses, while above the panels of the room, would be assassins ready to confine her once she entered. Dull her senses, then see how she fared with other stealth soldiers. He knew she'd find a way though, she always does.

Through all the traps, avoiding most of the guards and knocking out those she didn't, and down to the first floor. This time her bow was set to four, the highest nonlethal setting, so that one hit should knock out anyone. A sniff, right at the door... and wow, that was bad music. Of course he had a plan for her senses. Like this both her nose and ears were useless, but there were other senses she could use. She rolled up her sleeves, exposing them to the air, set her sensitivity to high, and switched to infrared. Then she took in a deep breath, plugged her nose, and stealthily walked in, staying near the edges of the room. What was inside...

"Alright, thank you." He'd end off, then begin to planning & acting with everyone to make this believable. In the mean time, guards we're sent too the execution room on the side of the facility, the hallway leading there crawling with guards, the best he could find, too make sure it's enough time too set everything up.

A reward, seemingly in the middle of the room, all of her weapons stacked on the table, just waiting to be taken. An obvious trap for the assassins too take her out once she went for them, yet he did set up something else for her too get the weapons without the assassins having to come out. Their trigger was her getting too close to the table, so she'd have to find another way too get said weapons.

Hmm... this is too obvious. A trap? Ok, then I have to find some wa- The ammonia was so thick she coughed, lungs filled with the toxic substance. First things first... she had to open the window, or she'd pass out before she could do anything. So, carefully, she walked around the edge so she was at the window, coughing getting worse but her not giving up on anything. Wait... was this.. no, that was chloroform. Not Ammonia. And she'd freak out if anyone ever knocked her out with that. Window... unlocking, and there! Fresh air. Hopefully.

The air slowly clearing out the smell gently, though the smell begins to linger in her direct of the window, argo towards her. She'd figured out on part, though the weapons are still in the middle of the room & rock music blasting inside the room as well, as if you look out the window, you see a variety of guards begin to head towards the room hearing the music from the window.

Guards... heading here... where was that music again? Over there.... she could turn it off, or... or she could use it to her own advantage. Was it on the table? No, then there wouldn't be roo- I NEED TO MOVE! Now she was scrambling away from the window, so she could breath the mostly clean air. In, out, and ready to act... she looked around. It was the same room, but... she could turn off the sound, but that would only get them more interested in the room. So, instead she would turn it down, move it out to the room next door? No, that's not it... she could throw it at the table, but would that work....? Right, nothing to do but try. So she grabbed it, turned it off, and threw it at the table, then looked outside, saw it was mostly clear, and jumped down, closing the curtain to hide her hands holding onto it. She had Kunai, so she could potentially jab herself into the wall below or to the side of it...

"Go on." He'd take off the ear piece now, everyone taking positions.

"Alright." The sniper, hold off into the woods, stands down. She got out of the room, yet the order to wait until she's settled on the ground leaves him to notice how much Jamil doesn't want her truly hurt. A weakness, maybe, though still he follows orders not to shoot until she's at the ground, the other guards now coughing in the room above her as well.

She held back a laugh, somehow... yeah, this was just like her old training. No, she wasn't going on the ground... instead she used her kunai to scale the wall, got into the room above, and knelt, switching back to ultraviolet. Ouch, ok... a bit more rest between modes. And she'd rather rest, so once she was sure the area was mostly clear she turned it off, took a seat in a corner, and closed her eyes. Headache... so that's why her eyes had been shut off originally.

Back inside? Well the guards are distracted now, so she'd have a long while while the searched the floor above her relentlessly. The sniper again, follow orders, kicks back, her out of sight now obviously. For now, she could rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back