• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
full

Sam
Evening
Tokyo - Rhodes Island HQ

Sam's amber eyes widened, and blinked repeatedly when Yoriichi explained his skill. It was not a flaming slash, yet it looked like one? Or is it due to his sword being able to absorb sunlight and emit fire? Not to mention the Demon Slayer self learned everything that he knew? She found the facts hard to swallow, but Yoriichi is an Offworlder, so she has to take his word for it.

"I... see."

That was the only response that Sam can come up with, to the Demon Slayer. Sam was too speechless to come out with any constructive questions or even replies. Then comes the part where the Purple Swordsman wanting to challenge him to a duel. She could only hope that it will be a friendly duel, not the other type. The hooded Doctor, who has been silently observing the scene all this while, finally spoke up.

"Gentlemen," They spoke with an androgynous voice, which was possibly created by a digital vocoder embedded in their outfit. "If you wish to duel, you may use our battlefield training rooms. Sam will guide you there."

After checking what it seemed to be some kind of handheld device with a digital display on their hands, The Doctor turned to the white-haired Lupo with their distinctive, commanding aura. "I'll let Dobermann know in advance. Reserve Op Team A4 is currently finalizing their training."

"Yes, Dokutah." Sam replied with her usual stoic voice. "I'll lead the men to the training rooms."

The Lupo then walked towards the exit of Silence's lab, before addressing the others. "Alright, Mr. Tsukiguni, and uhh... what's your name?" She gestured at Sasaki. "The swordsman in purple? I'm sorry that I have to call you that. Please follow me closely, as the HQ is quite... big." She then glanced at Nebula and the others. "Those that wants to spectate may follow us as well."

When the dueling participants and spectators have gathered around the exit...

"Sam, as for your previous question..." The Dokutah called out to the white-haired Lupo. "Detailed subway investigation report by tomorrow. Digital is fine. Get data from Ifrit if needed."

"Will do, Dokutah." She nodded in response, before leaving Silence's lab with the others behind her.

The metallic grey-colored hallways once again greeted their sights as they leave Silence's lab. Other Rhodes Island employees can be seen passing by them, though they did threw a curious gaze or two at the mysterious group that Sam was leading. The employees have some kind of discernible physical traits, such as animal ears, tails, or horns. They also wear a nametag to display their identity, with a bright yellow lanyard indicating the nametag's position. They wear distinctive outfits emblazoned with the logo of Rhodes Island. If anything, they seemed too stylish compared to the rest of the citizens in Tokyo.

"Oh boy, looks like I'm going to get some attention by tomorrow morning." Sam commented after passing a couple of her fellow employees. "Not in a bad way, of course. Some of us are curious about the Offworlders. Not to mention two of you will be dueling in the training room. That will definitely generate a lot of buzz!"

Interactions: Yoriichi Tsugikuni - Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , Sasaki Kojiro - Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , Nebula - SkipTheKip SkipTheKip
Mentions: N/A

PS: I have permission from Crow to control the Dokutah to progress the scene.

Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man.png
"Great, this must be a regular occurrence then." The Right Hand Man thought to himself as shakes his head and watched Cloud get sucked into the portal before it closes. His attention then shifts to Aerith and Tifa quickly leaving the restaurant to follow where hey heard the gunshot and screaming, he would've followed them to see what the commotion was about but he had to put it off because his cyborg parts where still somewhat injured. The Right Hand Man went back to waiting for his meal until someone else grabbed a seat and sat beside him. "Hm?" The artificial inelegance introduces himself as VEGA along with The Doom Slayer and asks for his name. "I'm probably not supposed to tell you my real name, all I can say is that I'm the right hand man of the toppat clan." He says tapping his finger on the table.

Mentions:
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (Doom slayer and VEGA)

The Doom Slayer
doom.gif

Mood: Calm
Condition: Unknown

The Slayer looked at the man with a hint of confusion in his face. "Would you like to see a slide-show of the Slayer's past?" VEGA asked as the Slayer pulled off his helmet and sat it in front of him on the counter. "It would be best Since the great slayer does not speak. Meaning, You would be able to understand him a bit easier. He is simply not aware of the dangers of this...Realm." VEGA continued on.
The Slayer readjusted the seat and looked at the Japanese decor around the Ramen shop waiting for an answer from The Right hand man.

( ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials )​

Tokyo, Japan

Nighttime.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

All over Tokyo, broadcasts of any kind, be it news reports, TV shows, animes playing on television, or any sort of information, were suddenly cut in a sudden flash of static and light as all that anyone was watching on public television moved to what appeared to an...Urgent news reports of sorts. The familiar sight of a smiling news reporter holding papers likely done in the last hour or so could be seen as the static finally died down. His hair was a deep shade of blonde- light just weak enough to cast a shadow over him as red eyes gleaned towards the camera- yet his smile almost felt forced. Almost as if trying to smile to keep the people watching this not worried.

It wouldn't last long enough, unfortunately.

"Greetings and good night, citizens of Japan," His voice were calm, yet a hint of something else was present there. "My name is Tsukasa Kirigiri...I'm your local news reporter, and bearer of quite bad news, but you're all used to that, aren't you all?" His tone was unprofessional, almost as if it belonged to one who had given up in trying to seem calm and collected. Someone who had given in. "Tonight in the news, we've received reports of a new possible offworlder disease catching wind in Japan in the last few hours."

...Ah. Ahhh, so that was what it was. The man's fingernails seemed to twitch for a man, stabbing into the paper he held and creating a small, unnoticeable hole on it- likely due to the nervousness or nature of the news, he was currently giving.

"This unnamed disease has been recently seen affecting humans and offworlders of all kinds, transforming and mutating them into strange, mythical like creatures akin to Yokai in the local culture. Humans have been calling it 'Demonism' due to their effects, seemingly transforming others into ash when exposed to sunlight, and giving others supernatural strength and abilities." A gulp came from him, following with a small 'ah' coming from his mouth. "...Reports said symptoms aside from that include paranoia, bodily mutations, hysteria, insanity, hunger, and..."

The sound of some liquid dripping from the ground behind the camera as an image appeared on TV could be heard as 'Tsukasa' spoke.

"...The desire to eat human flesh and psychopathy."​

The image was low quality and hard to look at it- but it clearly depicted something rushing towards the camera. Pale skin with dark, unnatural hair and sharp teeth. No pupils to speak off were present in the being's face aside from a deep, bloodshot red, the same red that was stained all over its body and clothes- once normal hoodie and jeans now soaked with blood, bits of flesh dripping and flying off its mouth as it advanced with a mad grin on its face towards however was the sad, unlucky person to take that picture.

Tsukasa once more spoke after a moment of silence almost felt like an eternity. He inhaled- and exhaled. "If you're not an offworlder, do not attempt contact with these creatures and allow local authorities to know. Otherwise, you'll all be killed. The disease is seemingly spread by blood specifically. Stay inside at night. Do not come out. I repeat, do not come out. They are weak to sunlight and call the authorities if you catch sight of one, any offworlder is allowed to offer help in whichever way they can to their local government. The Prime Minister has spoken that Japan will have to close its borders to any immigrants after a reunion with UN to avoid the disease to spread. Regulations and other news will be reported with the passing of time. Do not panic, do not come out at night, and avoid strangers at all costs."

Somewhere in the depths of the Tokyo Subways, a disgusting creature walked with newfound clothes and the same, empty glint in his eyes. Behind him, six figures stood, with one knee in the ground, with one eye of theirs having a number going from One to Six, and another with the kanji 上じょう弦げん imprinted on them. The smell of death and misery permeated the air, as a thousand-year blood war continued on forward yet again.

Upper Moons

The news reports continued, as Tsukasa finally finished his words with a closing statement.

"...Stay safe at night, folks. And may whatever gods that came to us protect you all once more."
With a silencing crackle, the TVs returned to normal yet again, as if nothing had ever happened.

The Doom Slayer

download (2).png

Mood: Angry

"Cancel that request." VEGA said to The Stickmin. The Slayer looked up at the Television and got up. He put on his helmet with a soft quiet hissing sound. "It could be Demons, We need to destroy them. You should be immune, Considering you are a bit more than a simple god." VEGA said as the Slayer pulled out his Super Shotgun and went into the Japanese streets at night.
"Demons..." The Slayer thought as he went off into the night with an anger-Influenced smile on his face.
"...Rip and Tear...Until it is done..." King Novik's voice echoed throughout his head as he walked, searching for any Infected ones.​

Last edited:

• flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LUCY222 LUCY222 xLovepupx xLovepupx Monarch381 Monarch381 P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

As if it hadn't happened enough already, a random portal sucked in Cloud, Rex, Hinaro, Giffany, and Vegan Velociraptor before promptly closing. Perhaps sent back to their homes? There was nothing anyone could do about it, but Julia hoped they would be safe, wherever they ended up.

On top of that, the TV in the restaurant suddenly cut to an emergency news broadcast.

julia_facepaw-png.804552

After the news broadcast finished, Julia groans and puts a paw to her head. "Dear Arceus...this place never gets a break, does it?"

"Alright. It's time to go."
    The Espeon looks at her family and others at the table, then stands up. "Kleur? To-go bags, please."

"Okay..." Syl replies quietly, obviously unsettled by the news.

"Bbbut I'm nnott done yeeettt..." Cass complains.

Once that was all settled, Julia picks up her bag and heads out. On the way she picks up Asha, since Cass was too drunk to carry anyone.

Natasha glances back as someone joins the group outside. "Mom, you're done already?"

"It was time to go." Julia shakes her head. "Did you hear the news?"

Natasha frowns. "What news?"

"Outbreak of some kind of virus." Julia looks at the group solemnly. "Spread by blood and turns humans and even others into...zombies, demons, whatever you want to call them. They hunger for human flesh."

nat_ono-png.801734

Natasha swallows. "Arceus..."

"But there is a known weakness..." Julia looks at Eric. "Sunlight kills them. Can you still use Sunny Day?"

Last edited:
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man.png
VEGA asked The Right Hand Man if he would like to see a slideshow of the slayer’s past, saying that it could help understand him better. He accepts this request. “Yeah sure,I’ll bite.” But just as he says so VEGA tells him to wait for a moment as the Slayer gets up from his seat and gazed over to the tv. The Right Hand Man seemed to be a little confused at first but one he looked over to the tv as well he started to put the pieces together. “Oh, great.” He says sounding somewhat agitated. “First a bunch of portals dragging people someplace else and now this, this day is just getting more nonsensical by the minute.” Both the Slayer and VEGA then leave the ramen shop leaving him to predict that they’re going to take care of the demons. “Looks like they got some work to get done.” The Right Hand Man says to himself as he goes back to watching the tv, learning about what creatures are about to attack.

Mentions:
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel (The Slayer and VEGA)
(Open for interactions)

• Nebula
    Neb gladly followed Sam to the battle room, and promptly left Silence's laboratory. Walking past the industrial-themed hallways, it's a stark contrast to everything back home for sure.. And there's lots of people like Sam and Shaw, with some having animal ears and tails, and... Ooh! Look! One of them even reminds him of his own Kitsune form!... Wait no, she's got more tails than him... Bummer! Oh well, maybe the both of them can sit down and talk one day. Sam then mentioned about "offworlders like them (presumably Neb included) being a big buzz around these parts", especially since they're about to duel in, what Neb assumes to be, their home base
    "Soo uuuh Sam... You all live here?... Even the Doctor?... What's it like?" He certainly hasn't heard of the concept of multiple houses in one building, but at least it won't be hard to decorate your own "home" that way.

Soon the narrow hallways clear up into what seems to be a foyer, but it's still as crowded as ever! It seems there's something inside a few boxes with moving pictures in it, hanging above a large table. Neb noticed that there's a helmet with what looks to be a Blacksmith Mask attached to it by the corner of the table. Oooh, that would be worth at least a thousand lockpicks back home! But, it seems some people here are focusing on what the boxes are saying...

Wait, did it say that there's been a new disease going on? And it's transforming people into flesh-eating demons that are allergic to sunlight?!... Uhoh... Is this related to those missing Necromorphs from earlier?... Guess everyone else needs to know about this... Maybe he'll tell Sam while Sasaki and Yoriichi are duelling... He's still quite speechless over this new problem

Here's a quick post, just to catch up!

The plant follows Marvin out of the shop. Best to stay close to those you trust! ..She trusts Marvin very much. Though she would have liked to interact with people more, she would rather be with her boyfriend and future husband! The plant sighs a bit as the fresh Tokyo air surrounds her.

Her gaze sets on Flute for a moment, as well. Does she..recognize you? She hasn't really thought about it much, but this person seems familiar?
...Right?
Nah..
Just silent as Eric speaks about a place to stay! This is because I have no idea what to put I'm sor

Currently: AUGHHH IM SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON FOR A WHILE/IF ANYONE INTERACTED WITH NIGHT AND I JUST OVERLOOKED IT
flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 MCProvata MCProvata CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Zdzieszowice, Poland
I’m already aware of travel between dimensions, I have been doing it for years. I just hope one of them ended up here if a lot more people from other worlds ended up here… especially her.

“So we're just trapped here forever is what you're say-.”

*CLANK*

Another one. Sighing disgruntledly at whoever the new entry was, Nero turned towards where the untouched trash can was and found....

“The hell...Dante? How did you- No wait, actually, where is V- I mean, dad?”

The young demon slayer corrected himself at the last moment as he saw Dante rise out of the trash can his uncle's landed in.

“He must've been one of the few out there of your type who got separated due to the potentially unstable nature of the wormhole bringing you guys here. If I wasn't wrong Dante here wasn't the first case something like this had happened.”

Nero glanced back at the stranger upon hearing the latter's explanation and shook his head.

“If that means he's getting teleported elsewhere then it's probably not gonna take a genius to know that the demons themselves are also going to show up elsewhere.”

“And how are you exactly going to reach those places? You know clearly that we lack any funds of this world to be able to travel elsewhere, let alone feed ourselves or compensate for involuntary collateral damages as we speak.”

Kazer spoke up, reminding Nero (and to an extent, Ciri and Dante) the core issue they have right now on a foreign world. There was no telling if their own currency could even be accepted or exchanged either so it was much more problematic for them. The bespectacled man soon spoke up, taking off his shoddily worn "self-defence" gear as he did so.

“Actually, if it's financial issues you guys are worried about, I might be able to help you with it.”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Last edited:
A groan escaped the Demon Hunter's lips as he finally was able to pull himself from the uncomfortable position he found himself in inside that trashcan. Placing a hand over his head and throwing that slice of half-eaten half-rotten pizza from his head down into the ground with an unceremonious SPLAT. First time he's ever refused a slice of it...Eh. Could be worse. At least it didn't land on his mouth or anything.

All things considered, like being trapped inside the Underworld for a worrying amount of time, Dante didn't look worse for wear. Maybe a few scratches and flesh wounds here and there, but considering the many, many times someone A: Placed a sword or a sharp object through his chest, B: Fell off of high places, and C: Got stabbed by a sword and/or a sharp object by someone of Vergil's side of the family, falling high speeds into a trashcan would have killed him a long time ago.

...But speaking of the lines of his younger brother.

One unfamiliar and one very familiar voice rang out to him. His gaze turned over, and he was met with a sight that he would have probably seen once again with enough time outside, but one that he admittedly didn't expect to find so soon. Nero. The Legendary Demon Slayer blinked, and soon, a grin formed himself on the corner of his mouth as he looked over at his nephew. "Nero! Been a while, huh? Sorry, me and your old man have been busy in the Underworld. But hey, I'm back in the flesh at least, huh?"

Soon, however, Dante's usual look and grin morphed away into a look of slight surprise and confusion as he looked towards the younger, less-legendary Demon Hunter as he asked about Vergil. He wasn't exactly surprised he would ask about his old man, more so surprised he called him dad. Dante, despite all the fights and 'bitching' he and Nero do at times, understands the kid probably a little more than his actual dad. He didn't expect him to call Vergil dad. Granted, Vergil did...Mellow out, which he ain't complaining, but still. Maybe he was just trying to sound respectful and polite? It was hard to tell. He'd need to ask the kid 'bout it later.

Soon, Dante's eyes looked towards two of Nero's companions. A white-haired girl that if Dante was extremely dumb, dumber than he already is, would mistake as someone from the family, and...Someone that reminded him of V, what with a rock-dragon candy thing around him, and black hair. Buffer though. Waaaay buffer then Vergil's twink form was. They looked...Bizarre, a part of Dante wasn't actually sure what he was looking at here, but he didn't show it. "Yo, the name's Dante. Could say I know Nero over here. Been on the demon huntin' business for way longer- I'm the voice behind the phone who says 'Devil May Cry?' You Nero's friends?"

With totally not a self-advertisement done there, it was finally time to get to the elephant in the room everyone seemed to be ignoring. While Dante did enjoy the idea of funds, he still had one slight problem: He didn't know where the fuck he was.

"Yeah, as much as I wouldn't turn down some 'funds', I'm still sorta lost here. Who're you're friends, Nero? Where the hell are we? The hell was up with those portals? Where's Lady? Trish? Nico?"

Last edited:
The Doom Slayer

download (2).png

Mood: Angry

The Slayer simply walked along the almost empty streets of Tokyo. Cars passed by and People took pictures of him as he walked. His boots making a repetitive noise: Thud! Thud! Thud! He wanted to help the humans But did not know anything else than Killing and ripping things apart.
He was thinking as he walked silently, his gaze piercing and almost scaring nearby Pedestrians. "I suggest we should find a place to make ourselves home at." VEGA said to the Slayer.​

ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
The man in the trash can introduced himself as Dante and from what he said, he knew Nero and his father which made her look at the two as she let go of the sword hilt. The two sharing the same color hair gave her the idea that maybe the two were related, but she couldn’t be sure. Dante mentioned something about Devil May Cry, which was more than likely something from his and Nero's world, before asking if her, Kazer, and Arena were friends of Nero which made her look at the older man. “I just met the both of them so we’re still more like acquaintances, but as for Kazer, they’ve known each other a bit longer. If I recall from what everyone else has said, these two met and proceeded to fight each other. Seeing as how you introduced yourself, I’ll return the favor. My name is Ciri.

She then looked at the armored man who mentioned being able to help them with money after Kazer had brought up that they lacked the money. “
How will you help us with money? I have some but that's from working a job or two and it won't be enough to get us all through the week.

The older man began asking Nero questions, which she looked back at him. “
First, we’re somewhere called Poland which people seemed to know quite a lot about me when I first arrived here. And second, those portals dragged you, Nero, Kazer, me, and a whole lot of people out of their own worlds and into this one. While I could open a portal in an attempt to get each one of us home, every time I have tried to, it… well, they failed to open to where I wanted to go, opening to somewhere I have never seen before. As for the people you mentioned, I have no clue if they're even here.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Last edited:
Zdzieszowice, Poland
(I just realised that I gave Kazer's speech the wrong colour.)

“The three of them's definitely not here. At least...not here with us right now.”

Nero added in response, arms folded before he looked at the unnamed stranger who was witnessing the Empusa-s' presence earlier.

“We didn't catch your name by the way, who are you?”

“Oh! Sorry, name's Igor. Igor Kowalski. A researcher of this world looking into the science of otherworldly beings so that our current technology and knowledge could adjust accordingly.”

“Then we now know why you were suicidal enough to risk having a closer inspections of the demons.”

Kazer noted, causing the brown haired, spectacled man to gaze away in slight embarrassment while scratching the back of his head a little nervously before explaining.

“Kinds like the Empusa-s are a first for this world at the moment, unlike the sort we're more used to like robots, Pokémons, individuals from fantasy fictional works or ruined futures etc. Everyone of them in the list, like you guys here, are from fictional worlds that originated from this world.”

“If that's the case, what's stopping you guys from asking our..."creators", for things like info on all these lesser demons that got wasted seconds ago?”

“That would be because of their explanations were only hypothesises for the most part. The moment they actually step foot here as living beings rather than fictional characters whose actions are determined by their creators, they start being more unpredictable to the point that hands-on research is needed if we were to understand them better. That....and Kazer and Arena themselves here happens to be one of the sort of individuals from fictional worlds that aren't fully recognized by the public.”

“And what, do you intend to explain in regards to that?”

The obsidian "dragon" spoke, hovering over gradually towards Igor with its unnervingly deep voice.

“You and Kazer are from a Shanghai indie-game titled "Lost Soul Aside", a game that is initially in development by one sole individual for years with no new news of the game ever surfacing for long-waiting fans of the game. Because of it we have even less concrete information on the two of you much like several people who aren't fully "official" characters of sorts, thus it makes whatever hostile beings from your world a top priority to study and understand should they arrive in this world somehow.”

“...Regardless of our destination, we may never be free from them it would seem...”

Kazer muttered bitterly under his breath. Whenever it was he came from, he is noticeably far less thrilled to have to see even a single soul from his home dimension, contrary to Nero and Ciri.

“The existence of beings from fictional realms in the "real world" also led to the laws of physics of this world being affected or manipulated differently somehow due to them not sharing the same physical rules as we do, so leaving any stones unturned could potentially mean bad news in the long run.”

“Right. So let me try guessing your intents here straight. You're a researcher of "otherworldly beings" like us, you're willing to give us some cash for whatever reasons and you're telling us all this about new additions to this oversized party consisting of people from everywhere else...I'm guessing the catch is that we're working for you and your researcher team in return?”

Nero deducted based off everything they have been told from Igor's explanation, his guess being right on the money as the man nodded in confirmation.

“Something like that. If the Empusa-s had arrived any earlier, there would be no one in this side of the world who would've been able to stop them in time before things get really messy. Luckily, the four of you and now also Dante are here, so anymore events involving demons in Poland could be handled by you guys while we simultaneously get more specimens to investigate so we could work on the proper countermeasures against them or areas where you may not be able to make it on time. As for working for us...well, I was actually thinking that you guys start your own business instead with the finance provided. We'll be hiring you guys in case we got some demons in Poland elsewhere that could be taken care of, but you guys being a private agency means you have more free reign with any commissions you're given as well as not being too restricted by all the "do and do not"-s.”

“Staring our own business for free reign you say....I see what you mean.”

Nero responded and nodded before casually pointing at whatever was behind Igor, causing the latter to turn around in confusion and-

“ *Demonic screeching* ”

Hell_Caina_DMC5_Artbook_Render.jpg

Yelping rather girlishly, Igor immediately ducked and barely avoided getting cleaved in half by the scythe of the Hell Caina. Before Nero could unsheathe his sword however, Arena had immediately shapeshifted into a spiral of extremely sharp edges that ripped through the lesser demon behind the researcher. The unfortunate Grim Reaper-wannabe was soon left in pieces as the obsidian "dragon" reverted back to its original form.

1606813624980.png

“Blergh....it was revolting.”

“Get used to it.”

Kazer bluntly replied as the six of them soon witnessed several more lesser demons aside from the Empusa-s manifesting in front of them. Needless to say they were clearly asking for a beating from four individuals that are more than capable of handling them with ease.

“Guess if we were legally working for anyone but us or our clients, we definitely can't get our asses out at once as much as we'd liked to. Igor, get yourself out of here, we'll take care of this and get back to your on your offer once this is over with.”

“A-alright! Be careful with them!”

Igor warned as he quickly took off towards a safer area, leaving Nero, Ciri, Kazer and Dante up against the horde of demonic mooks foolish enough to appear right in front of them.

“Not as spread out of the first groups' this time....you guys ready for round two?”

Nero challenged his newfound acquaintances and uncle with a confident smirk, revving his sword as the intense heat started to envelop the blade of his weapon once more. Kazer only shook his head in slight disapproval before Arena morphed back into a the purple edged black sword he had used.

“Do as you wish.”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

latest

Assassin, Sasaki Kojirō
status: In japan, commencing a duel against a demon slayer.
condition: normal
Was that request that surprising? Or was it just unexpected to be asked such a thing directly? This wasn't a holy grail war, nor is he stuck in one place. If the demon slayer had desided to deny it, it would have been disappointing but he would have had to be contempt with such. But that isn't case is it? The "doctor" as he was called, offered the two swords men the use of their training facilities. Should have assumed they have such given what Sasaki has seen from one of their own agents. So he fallowed along as they pass by the rest of the human animal hybrids that worked at this facility. Nothing would really be said regarding his name, content with being called the swordmen in purple.

Eventually they arrived to the training grounds, with Sam going on about the potential "buzz" if such a event. But he would have right to assume that they have seen more interesting things beside himself and the demon slayer. He makes his way up to one end of the training grounds, expecting Yoriichi to do the same.

Not much could be said at this point. He was just looking forward to faceing off with another of splendid skill.

tumblr_nf3hm7F19s1qf2huro1_400.gif

The sword was drawn, takeing a look at the Monohoshi Zao. It would be apparent that the blade Sasaki welds was one that most would find cumbersome is not unusable due to its length of 150 centimeters, or 4 feet 11 inches.

He now prepares for the demon slayer.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck SkipTheKip SkipTheKip Emiya Shin Emiya Shin

(I know these are some seriously short posts, but as soon as I decide on some co-GMs, the pace and length of posts should pick up again! Sorry for the inconvenience!)

• Tokyo Streets

Upon the request of Julia, Kleur had packed up her and her family's food and given it to her in a neat little plastic bag.

espeon me pfp.png

Eric nods to the fellow Espeon. "I can." He then turns to Olwen. "I have now. The bad part is that I probably know as much as you do about it, if not less. I'm sorry. Stay safe." The Espeon tilts his head curiously, promptly realizing that that might've not been what she was talking about. "...is that what you meant?" He takes a few steps past the girl, motioning for everyone to follow. "I've got to head back home with these guys as soon as possible if it's unsafe to be outside at night now. Come on- we can talk while we walk. What's your name?" he asks Olwen as he starts down the street, leading everyone who's following back to his Tokyo apartment.

The military escorts all around the city, having heard the news, pick up their pace and hurry civilians and powerless Offworlders into their homes.

Tokyo is becoming dangerous quickly. At the back of the Espeon's mind is the thought of getting this group out of the city as soon as possible... that is, if travel is even allowed anymore.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch MCProvata MCProvata xLovepupx xLovepupx Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Monarch381 Monarch381

Aqua and Cameron

"Sounds like a plan." Talria summons her hoverbike- known to Guardians as a Sparrow, relatively large compared to others of its kind- and hops on, with enough room to spare for the two others to join. "You two have rides? I can get you there myself. My Ghost just picked up a news report of some kind of zombie-demon outbreak in the city. The faster we can get food and bring you home, the better."

(honestly you guys can decide what kind of place they're going to eat at, it's morning over here and my brain isn't working lol)

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Last edited:

• adjustcap.png
    "Olwen. Olwen Dmitri."
    She doesn't really have much intentions joining this group of people. But right now it doesn't seem she has much choice in the matter.

• flowerfan19283 flowerfan19283 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LUCY222 LUCY222 xLovepupx xLovepupx Monarch381 Monarch381 TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Topless Topless ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

While Julia was explaining the situation outside, Cass takes her sweet time following.

cass_thirsty.png
    "Hhhey, Kleur." The shiny Espeon stumbles over to him, smiling flirtily. "Wanna...hang out laaater?"

Outside, Julia turns to Natasha. "You still want to stay here with Eric?"

Natasha nods.

"Alright." Julia nods and then steps beside Eric. "I'll let her stay with you..."

She leans toward his ear and her voice goes dangerously soft. "But if you let anything happen to her..."

Julia leaves the rest unsaid. She turns to find Syl had followed her, but not Cass. "Where's your aunt?"

Syl points back at the restaurant and Julia sighs in exasperation. "Cass! We're going!"

Last edited:
The Doom Slayer

doom.gif

Mood: Calm

VEGA, The Slayer's AI and Creator of The Slayer's world, began to work on getting the Slayer's Fortress into the orbit of Earth. The Slayer walked around Tokyo looking for a place to set up a temporary base of the sorts. "Incoming Voice Comm from Dr. Samuel Hayden." VEGA said as he put Samuel onto the line. "Slayer...I am currently talking to you as the fortress is going into a large portal of sorts. VEGA had done somethi-" Samuel was cut off as something approached this Earth at the Speed of Light. "Fortress is currently passing Mars. NASA is looking into it." VEGA said as the Slayer looked up at the night skies. He heard some commotion down the street and looked to see some Soldiers talking while they set up a simple checkpoint. The Slayer had no choice but to pass-through the checkpoint.
As the Slayer approached the checkpoint one of the human soldiers yelled something at him but he could not understand.
"Nē! Koko no chekkupointo ni tachiyotte kudasai! Anata ga kansen shite iru ka dō ka o kakunin suru hitsuyō ga arimasu!" The Soldier shouted.
"He said 'Hey You! Stop at the checkpoint right here! We need to check and see if you are Infected!'" VEGA translated for the Slayer. The Slayer rolled his eyes and let the Soldiers check him. They seemed to be spooked by his appearance and after he passed through the gate he found out why. They had medical tents and doctors caring for the Infected and the ones hurt by the few infected. He watched as a daughter was pulled from her mother and the mother was set into Isolation while a Doctor checked the girl.
He knew how that felt...Having something taken away from you with no chance of getting it or them back. The Slayer faced the ground and walked away quietly except for his boots that made a thudding sound when he walked.
He remembered something the News Man said about other gods? He needed to find them and maybe they could team up and solve this. So far, He seems the only one to be Immune unless the other so called 'Gods' were already dead or Undead.

Last edited:
ℭ𝔦𝔯𝔦
——————«•»——————
The armored man had introduced himself as Igor Kowaski, a researcher which was obvious by how he was analyzing the demons that had appeared. Igor proceeded to explain more on the situation they had ended up in as well as the situation countless others had ended up in which made her start thinking if Kassandra, Aloy, Corvo, Price, and all her other friends had ended up in this situation as well. It wouldn’t be the first time so it was possible, but they could just be back in their own worlds which just made her feel even more alone while being there.

If they were in this world, finding them would be difficult seeing as how they could be literally anywhere on this planet. Hopefully, regardless of whether they were here or not, they were all doing well. When it came to Igor explaining that he and whoever he was working for needed more research on the demons, giving them a business in return for helping them out, she looked at Igor. “
I have no objections to it, it means we keep the people safe, I have something to fight again, and we get paid for it.” Her emerald green eyes then caught sight of what was behind Igor, a creature that had a scythe.

Was it safe to assume this was a demon as well? Probably.

Her hand flew up to her sword hilt and before she could pull the sword out, Arena had attacked the demon, killing it with his attack. As Nero told Igor to leave, she took out her sword, Ciri looking at Nero for a second. “
How about this? The one with the least amount of kills has to either be the one in charge of cooking or buying dinner once we get our funds. Do we have a deal?” Just like that, Ciri Blinked forwards and appeared behind one of the demons, delivering a slash across its back followed by her swinging her sword at its neck, decapitating it. Taking a glance behind her, she saw one getting ready to hit her with the scythe in which she turned around and ducked once the blade began to come towards her.

da991f91-542b-405e-96fe-98a0fb8e2bb5-gif.793046

Once the blade went fully across, she stood right back up and on her way up, she slashed her sword upwards towards its right arm. This resulted in her disarming it and before she could go for another attack, she ducked again which proved to be the best move for her as she narrowly avoided another scythe slash except this time, the blade hit a target: the demon she had disarmed. Getting out of the way, she kicked the scythe to knock it to the ground, going for a slash at the disarmed one, the sword going from the left shoulder and ending at its right side, cutting it in half. As for the one that lost its weapon, she went for a slash to cut it in half at its stomach and as the top half started to fall, she chose to decapitate that one as well.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Attachments

• 1606892771919.png
    1606892771919.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 0
Lilith
Lilith.png
Kendall suggests that they should keep going, to witch Lilith nods her head in agreement. While they were wondering around the block guy opens up some suggestions on were they could go, one of witch being a big green statue. "A...what?" Lilith looks over to Kendall and then out in the distance to see if she could find it. "We'll, I guess we could go there." she says before looking back to Kendall. "You know where it is?"

Mentions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)

With a small gaze towards the Doctor as he told them there was a better place to fight rather than where they currently were, Yoriichi both nodded and became silently impressed by the sheer size and number of specialized rooms this place seemed to have. It wasn't as if he was planning on fighting here specifically of all places, but even the Ubuyashiki residence didn't have this many locations to back itself up...Mostly because they needed to be small and hidden to avoid Demons destroying it. Either way, the strongest demon slayer quickly followed after the Doctor and Sasaki towards the location of their duel.

Similar to Sasaki, he also didn't say much as he slowly stepped into the arena after having a moment to look around the headquarters. It was impressive and modern- just like he thought. Truly, the technology of the future was something else...He'd be lying he said he didn't have multiple questions, on how things worked, on the specifics of their organizations, on everything else here present- but he already felt bad already for bringing this much attention onto himself. He didn't like the idea of fighting Sasaki with his blade unsheathed, however. The feeling of hitting or killing someone with a blade that wasn't a demon was disgusting to him.

As such, when he stepped a few meters away from Sasaki, Yoriichi Tsugikuni did not unsheath his sword, clearly a sign of nonlethality.

demon-slayer-tsugikuni-yoriichi-ranked.jpg

The Demon Slayer's posture was firm and clearly skilled despite fighting with a handicap, that being his sheathed blade. For a few moments, his eyes seemed to stare at Sasaki, and unknown to him, the Servant had very similar abilities to him that worked in different ways. Something both will certainly learn here in this combat...

...And then, Yoriichi moved.

He was fast. Extremely so. He was human through and through, but as he breathed and moved, he was beyond anything human-like. He had the speed to cut through a boulder and slash through 1300 flesh pieces in just a second back in his world. Yet just enough reflexes with his See-Through World as to not crash instantly with it. Yoriichi's face kept that expressionless calm as he did a relatively simple attack against Sasaki. The first form of the Breath of the Sun: Sunflower Thrust. A simple thrust attack with the tip of his blade on his chest.

Once more, Dante frowned due to the conversation seemingly moving without him having a say with him. Nero essentially saying he didn't have a clue where the girls were also didn't exactly give him much hope either. But even so, the researcher, likely someone Nero and his friends saved seemed to explain the situation, something that Dante while not showing, was quite thankful for, (even if it was long-winded as all hell.) And...Well, the explanation certainly caused a reaction from the Demon Hunter. A raised eyebrow, with crossed arms. One of Nero's friends was from a videogame? What? For the first time in his life, Dante didn't exactly have an answer- at least not an instantaneous one.

It took him a moment to process all that. The dude also talked like he was also a fictional being, at least in this world. While the thought of fame and money wasn't bad at all, and Dante's inner (terrible) business glinted an eye at that, he still was...Surprised at the reveal. "So let me get this straight, in this world, me, Nero, Lady, Trish, and everyone else I know are like, videogame characters? And we don't even get paid for it?" Dante chuckled, shaking his head. "Man, I knew I could get some sweet cash from the gig. But this is messed up." All things considered, he was taking the news well. It was the weirdest thing he's seen, but it's certainly not gonna make him clutch his head and have an existential crisis.

"I also have no issues here. The classic logo of 'Devil May Cry', but in another world. I was thought of opening up a few other shops here and there, but this opportunity takes the cake, amigo!" He did not, Devil May Cry was already hell to run, principally with the number of people breaking onto it, breaking it, and demon invasions. At some point, Dante just thought of making it a motorcycle parts thingy.

...Unfortunately, before anyone could cut him off, the very familiar sound of something wicked and evil rising from the ground came to his ears. Dante blinked as he turned around. Ah, right, the scientist dude who took it upon himself to hide did say demons from his world were here, right? Normally, Dante would be quite casual about this, demon-killing is as natural to him as taking care f his nonexistent garden. But Ciri's words awakened something in Dante: Competitive spirit, and the desire to not burn all his cash.

"
Oh, you're on." A grin appeared on Dante's face, as opening his hand, the Devil Sword Dante appeared in a red flash. "Man, this party gets keepin' crazy, huh? Alright, it's showtime! Trickster!"

In a moment, Dante was there, and in the other, he was not. Almost looking as if he teleported, Dante suddenly appeared right next to one of the Demons around him. With a swing of his sword, and the yell of 'Swordsmaster!' coming from him, Dante began stabbing the creature multiple times with his sword at high speeds, the Demon Sword glowing a red light, before with one final slash, the creature got sent back with a screech, as ethereal swords appeared around Dante, swinging wildly at whatever other Demons appeared around him.

They didn't have a chance to attack before another weapon appeared in Dante's hands. A devil arm of great po-- is that a fucking motorcycle?

Devil-May-Cry-5-Dante-devil-may-cry-41806273-512-288.gif

"WOOOOHOOOOO-HOOOOO!"​

What's this? Another event?
(this one's not in Tokyo, dw)

Wherever you are, whether it's from a TV, radio, phone, or other such device, you receive an International Alert. It could be an audio or written message, interrupting or displaying alongside other broadcasts. Whatever the case, it was brief.

"Several sightings of creatures known as 'Heartless' have been reported all over the globe. The source of these Heartless is currently unknown, but is suspected to be somewhere around Manhattan, New York due to an unusually large number reported in the area. Heartless are dangerous, do not approach them except to attack. Caution is advised. Assistance is requested from any Offworlders who are able. See the news reports for more details..."

For those in Manhattan, or elsewhere if you go to the right channel, there was this news report.

"Good morning, people of Manhattan. This is channel 5 news with your morning news, and unfortunately it's not good news. That's probably not what you wanted to hear to start your day, but it is what it is."

1607147594229.jpeg
The news reporter waves to an image that comes on screen. "As you may have heard from the International Alert, many Heartless have been seen in this area. And that number seems to be increasing..."

images

"These creatures come in many forms, here is another commonly seen one. These creatures have been attacking in several places, causing property damage and, according to eyewitness accounts, turning people into more of them. The exact process is unknown, but it appears to happen to people who are killed by them. Available information suggests that it may be possible to reverse, but that has not been confirmed..."

"For your own safety, we recommend staying indoors. Army troops are currently being deployed, and any Offworlder help is also requested. If any of you are watching that have a Keyblade, this would be a job for you."

"That's all for now, more details will come soon. Stay safe."

Other than in Manhattan, they are more or less a nuisance and you may self-GM fights with them if you'd like, or ignore them! But the main event is in Manhattan, so head there if you want to participate!

• Nebula
    Soon they passed the foyer, and into a really large room. Neb takes his time to marvel at the sheer size of it, while accidentally distracting himself from the horrible news. The whole room seem to be made of some sort of stone from the floor to the roof, and a plethora of harsh lights above the ceiling. The only decorations in this room are some yellow markings, some boxes and a stepladder. It seems this room is used to train for real-world conditions... But judging by how bare it is, looks like decorations are an afterthought

Well, it seems both swordsmen are ready to duel, judging by how Sasaki unsheathed his sword, which is followed by Yoriichi literally moving at the speed of sound and striking first. Neb decided to find a vantage point, to have a good view of the fight. He settled on an elevated platform, set to emulate a building's rooftop. And he just... Laid down and watched as the two swordsmen turn clashing swords into works of art. Hopefully Sam could catch up to him, this is a great view!

VITAN ARMERSTRANNIE
VitanSis.PNG
I still find solace in taking care of my sister. I fix her hair to relax even though it's complicated as fuck while she puts makeup on my face and she's getting really good at it! You should have seen her past attempts. I looked like an overused prostitute. Now I look less like one.

Why is this here?

. . .

I'm no pussy. I like my sister and I'm damn well gonna show her around like she's a world prize. The fuck you gonna do about it?

"You gonna find that soldier guy?"

"I hope. He was real cool."

Oh thank God, something plot relevant! I told you she was awesome!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back