• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

Aaron looked up seeing Ryder next to her she sniffed "someone stole all of my drawings" she spoke scanning his face whipping her face. "im such baby god" she adds sighing whipping another that slipped down her cheek.

"Yeah, Ive been coming here for a bout.. 7 years now." He looked around, "Its hard not to notice a giant metal man, and both of my parents and sisters are.. ungifted so they kind of leave me here too." He scratched the back of his head, "But... I guess one day I'll be done here.. then I'll go back and try to help the regulars."

Ryder pulled a tissue out of a tissue box that had been left nearby and handed it to her. "You're not," he disagreed. "I'd be upset, too." He looked down, resting his elbows on his knees. "What were they drawings of?" he asked, glancing back at her. She was fairly pretty, even with the tears streaking her face. Despite his efforts, he was never any good at comforting people. It doesn't hurt to try, he thought and waited for her to answer.

"I've been here for 9. My parents were both gifted," he said quietly. He glanced around the room again and groaned as a kid he knew walked in. The kid hated him for reasons Alec couldn't fix: family. For whatever stupid reason, there had been a blood feud between the two gifted lines about two centuries ago and the kid seemed determined to carry it on.

Robby followed Alex's eyes and then looked back at him, "Im assuming thats your best friend?" He smiled a little hoping the sarcasm would be detectable. He wasn't very good at interacting with others. Even though he had been here for seven years, he was shy when it came to interacting with others. Even the other strength based kids he rarely talked too outside of class.

Aaron took the tissue "thanks" she spoke scanning his face whipping off the makeup "they were just drawing that came from my imagination" she adds. "i wish i had one to show you" she says looking into his eyes folding her arms across her torso.

Ryder shrugged. "It's alright. I can imagine. You look like you'd be a great artist." A tiny smile tugged at his lips as he watched her wipe the makeup. "Sorry about that, though. This school's pretty harsh when it comes to compassion. That's why the lockers have double padlocks," he explained with a chuckle. "I try not to bring anything valuable with me to class, aside from my phone."

"Oh yeah. He's the best." Alec rolled his eyes as the kid sauntered over to the desk. "What?" He asked.

"No need to be so rude, Dryden. After all, our fathers were best friends, weren't they?" Jake said in a smooth voice. Like Alec, he had an Irish accent.

Alec jumped to his feet, eyes narrowed. "Don't talk about my dad," he growled, sounding more wolf than human.

"Down, boy," Jake said with a smirk. Alec curled his lip and was about to respond when the teacher walked in and gave them both a warning look.

Charlotte's phone rang, she quickly answered it and ignored the girl yelling at her.

" Hi Emma"

" No I can't go to pick you up"

" tell them to stop"

" Tell them you are not going to do that"

" Emma, stop crying. Tell dad to pick you up okay?

Charlotte ended the call and headed to her first class. She had power control next and for the first time, she was exited to go to school.

Aaron smiled scanning his face blushing a little "thank you, that made my day" she spoke fixing her blue/black hair "its fine, stuff like this usually happens to me its fine" she adds glancing at him. She punched him softly on the shoulder "i bet you do always have your phone, god" she laughs.

Jordan's start of the school day had been pretty uneventful. When she first entered, she felt waves of excitement press through her. It wasn't even her own emotions. All of the new students were showing off their powers and were exhilarated to be there. Having those feelings touch her, Jordan was in a pretty good mood. She liked to see all the powers the kids had. It was rather enjoyable. Her first class was one of the normal classes. Physics to be exact. She went in there preparing to be thrown into hard stuff, but she actually knew everything the teacher went over. Jordan was kind of considered a nerd, but nobody minded. She wasn't the stereotypical uncool type. She was just above average in school. After the first class had finished she was heading to her second class, when she saw a group of pre-teens suspiciously murmuring to each other. Jordan frowned and secretly read their thoughts. "The ungifted are probably waging a war against us right now." "I'm scared" "I will kill them if the try to attack us." At that Jordan approached them and gave the a forced smile. "So, what's up with all the secrecy?" Their annoyance of her approach spread over Jordan herself, and she clenched her fists. Emotions got on her nerves. They just stared at her unable to reply.

Ryder grinned and let out a soft chuckle, biting his lip. "Yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want. One of these days I'm gonna save the world with this phone," he teased, slipping it out and waving it in the air. "Well, maybe not with just the phone," he added, laughing. It seemed like his chat with her had lightened her mood a bit. That was a first. Normally, he ended up making people feel worse than before.

Ryan walked out of his first class with a lot of thoughts going through his head. It turned out to be a science class having to do with meteors. He did not even know if that was one of the classes he signed up for. Then again, it would come in handy just in case he had to assist some people by stopping a fired up meteor. Ryan walked through the halls then saw a small kid crying at a corner. He was always curious as to why such young people were admitted into the same school as teenagers. The teen decided to make his way over to the kid. Why was no one approaching the little boy?

Suddenly the kid turned into a full grown bear, but kept crying. Later the crying bear turned into a fish running out of air, a crying chameleon blending with the walls, a crying parrot flocking its wings everywhere, a crying pig running in a circle, and so on and so forth. The kid kept switching animals as he cried. Ryan just had to jump in at the right time. Hopefully the animal wouldn't be something aggressive. "Hey you need any help?" Ryan asked as the kid turned into a tiger then looked at him. The teen focused himself on the kid just in case the tiger decided to pounce on him. The boy turned back into his original form and looked at Ryan. Ryan raised an eyebrow then put his hand out, "Come on I'll help you". The kid switched into a monkey and grabbed Ryan's hand. The monkey used Ryan's arm to swing onto his shoulders and turn back into his kid form. "Alright...piggy back ride then" Ryan said as he walked down the hall with the small boy getting a piggy back ride from him.

Aaron's eyes widen she let out a laugh "yeah what if you can't" she spoke smiling at him. "Maybe with your powers maybe. but your phone? nah" she laughed. "What if it gets broken then i hit it with my hand" she says chuckling holding in her laugh. She know she sounds stupid but you know that's just her being her .

Liam finished up at his locker, finally putting all his books away and grabbing an umbrella. According to his schedule, he had to go to power control class. Last semester, he got in trouble for “accidentally” making it rain on the teacher so he was forbidden from coming to class again without an umbrella for any unsuspecting people. He made his way through the hallway and was perfectly fine until he saw a group of preteens huddled together and an older looking girl with her fists clenched. The whole group looked angry, so Liam decided to step in.

He walked up behind the older girl and whispered in a knowing tone, “You know, if you hit any of them they’re gonna cry and run away and there’s no fun in that.”

Ryder gasped, pretending to be shocked. "How could you? I thought I knew you better than this." He shook his head and tried to look mad, but a fit of laughter gave him away. Glancing back up at the cheery girl, he assessed her features and held out his hand, realizing he hadn't introduced himself. "Name's Ryder," he greeted. "Been here for as long as I can remember. I'm an evolutionist. My power's really cool, but also kind of weird. I can instantly adapt to any situation."

Aaron laughed "how could i, oh god" she said dramatically scanning his face and blushed darkly. "I'm Aaron" she spoke smiling widely at him "you should show me yours and i can show mine?" she said excitedly shaking his hand up and down with huge eyes looking at him.

Charlotte looked at the boy behind her and whispered " I won't, but if any of them tries something funny with me they are going to cry and run"

Charlotte looked at the teacher as he stepped in the classroom. He looked at all the students and started to talk

Robby looked at the other boy, then back to Alex, "He seems like a real charmer, I can see why you like him." He sat down next to Alex.

"Maybe we can actually get a friend out of this. Alex seems like a nice enough guy."

Rob took his books out and opened them up. His notebook was filled with small doodles that could barely be called art.

Ryder grinned, a wicked gleam entering his eye. Using the fire power he had learned last year, he completely covered his arm in flames. When he finally doused it, the skin was completely fine. "As soon as the fire appeared, my skin became flame retardant." He proceeded to pull out a pocketknife and stab the same arm, but he knife bent in half as soon as it touched the sleeve. Slipping up the fabric, he showed Aaron the steel covering that had formed over his skin right before the impact. "It's a lot of fun, not being able to get hurt." Ryder rolled his sleeve back down. "Now yours."

"Yeah, a charmer. Good word for it," Alec muttered as he slouched in his chair. His lip was still curled and he could barely hold his human form. But the teacher in this class wouldn't put up with any misbehaving, and with telekinetic powers as strong as her, you didn't want to mess with this teacher. Alec glanced up at the board and started writing down the notes. First day of class and they already had loads of work.

Ryan stopped at the hallway in front of his second class and looked at the teacher. He made hand gestures regarding the kid on his back and how he might be late. The teen then walked to the office and left the kid there with the adults. Ryan made his way back to the class and sat at an available desk once again scanning the room to see what subject he was in. He continued to play his first day surprise class game where he only looked at the room number and not the course title.

The girl’s response made Liam chuckle slightly as he walked further into the classroom. He walked up to the teacher, who was the same one from last year and handed him the umbrella. The man nodded knowingly and narrowed his eyes, and Liam went back to where the students were already situated. He gave the teacher a mischievous grin as he began to teach.

Aaron's eyes widen in enjoyment and amazement holding out her hand to touch the flame which burn her hand slightly she pulled away chuckling shaking it gritting her teeth. "Wow that's pretty cool" she smiled then looked at him "mine? oh here" she looked at him and made the area around him change into a meadow with tones of trees and the sun overhead. "that's mine but also one more thing" she tapped her arm and made him feel the same thing while the meadow started to fade and back looking like the regular school. "it's kinda an alright power, its the best when you get into a fight" she smiled scanning his face then blushed darkly.

Ryder looked around in fascination before looking back at her. "Illusion magic? That's sweet, dude." He noticed her blushing and half-smiled, not sure how to react. "Hey, no need to be embarrassed." He felt himself blush ever-so-slightly and looked down, trying to keep her from seeing. Suddenly, he noticed that the number of people around them had lessened dramatically. "Oh, hey. We have the same class next." Ryder showed her his schedule, pointing to Remedial Healing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back