• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Teenage Drama

Aaron waved at them and shrugged "mind as well go to class" she spoke walking towards her first class walking in awkwardly then taking a seat in the far back and pulled out her sketchpad and began to draw. This was one of the few classes she wanted but i guess you have to deal with it she sat alone.

Ryan looked around and found some teens giggling as he passed by them. He stopped then returned to them, "Oh? You have one of those mind powers huh ya little prankster? Well the clock's ticking is getting annoying. Can you please quit it?" The younger student nodded and Ryan went into his first class without the clock's ticking sounds ringing through his head. He sat down at a desk then looked around the room to see what subject he was in.

Charlotte stuffed her things in her locker as fast as she could. She was already late and the last thing she needed was detention in her first day of the year. While she walked through the halls she saw some girls her age looking at her with angry faces, Charlotte was not surprised at all. She didn't make many friends last year and those girls hated her for multiple reasons, she avoided the teachers as much as she could. A teacher caught her and have her detention for being late.

" What a great start of the year"

Waving to a couple of spirits, Miuna strolled into the Energy Conversion classroom and took a seat on the floor, pulling out her lunch and beginning to eat. The other students watched in shock as she ate, but the teacher merely sighed and sat down on his desk. "It's looks like we're all here, so let's begin." With that, the other students did their best to ignore her as the teacher demonstrated what the class entailed.

Ryder plopped down in his seat, sighing. There seemed to be a couple other kids his age, but other than that, it was mostly full of upperclassmen. This was typical; he was on a double honors course that pushed him ahead two classes. It was expected that he'd be younger than most of the other students.

Aaron began to get a migraine she rubbed her temples and turned to a kid "Do you know when class?" she asks raising an eyebrow peering up at the clock then back down at him. The kid checked his schedule "Fifteen minutes" he spoke with a smile. Aaron sighed then stared at the clock until finally class was over. She rushed out of the room and into the hall leaning up against the lockers gritting her teeth rubbing her temples. She also noticed Miu in the room seeing Ryder which she thought was really cute that didn't look interested at all and didn't want to be there. She waited for them to exit class.

Robby walked down out of the classroom, rotating his left arm. He was still in his armored form as he walked, which caused his steps to have a heavy metallic noise when he stepped. He bent down to drink from the fountain and saw Aaron. He stared a little longer than he should have.

Miuna skipped out of the classroom, arms covered in burns. In order to evaluate the prior knowledge of his students, the instructor had issued a diagnostics test which consisted of running to create mechanical energy and turning it into solar energy. Unfortunately, the kid who was running behind Miuna lost control and ended up creating a momentary blast of nuclear energy, hitting Miu straight in the back. The teacher reacted in time and used his healing powers on her to take away the pain, but the marks remained were likely to stay until the next day.

Charlotte took the detention ticket and continued walking around the school. She could hear some of the other students arguing about the same thing over and over again. She saw one of the girls she saw earlier coming towards her with a boy beside her.

" I'm surprised you are still here Charlotte"

" Same thing, what do you want?"

" Warn you, if you try anything funny I will make sure you climb down the social ladder really fast"

" Oooh I'm so scared"

The girl looked at her one last time and left, the guy laughed and followed the girl some seconds later. Charlotte saw they were beside some lockers, she raised one finger and one of the locker doors opened and hit one of the girls, Charlotte made the locker door close again and she laughed.

Ryder stretched and bolted out of the room, careful not to trip over any of the younger kids. He stepped out and watched as a girl was smacked across the face with the locker door next to her. Snickering, he looked around to find the culprit before spotting a girl a couple yards away. Jogging towards her, Ryder flashed her an amused grin before slowing to a stop. "Pretty impressive," he commented, still smirking. "I would've done the same."

Aaron noticed Miuna in pain "are you alright?" she asks raising an eyebrow folding her arms scanning her face. "You look like your in pain there" she spoke walking over to her "come on lets go get a soda or something" she adds grabbing her wrist and pulling her she had a red face from look at Ryder once they arrived there she got two soda's handing one to her. Then pulling her back to the lockers seeing a girl get smacked she raised an eyebrow "looks like someone has something tight up their *** today" she spoke walking over to charlotte.

Alec took the little girl down the hall to her class. After saying good bye, he glanced at his watch and hurried to Shapeshifting I. Shifting into his wolf form, he nudged open the door and trotted inside. The kids gasped at the sight of the wolf: Alec was a powerful silver wolf, retaining his green eyes in any form. He stood next to the professor and sat down.

"This is Alec Dryden. He's one of the most powerful shifters I've ever taught," the professor said. Alec shifted back into his human shape and waved.

"Hello, everyone."

"Now, not all of you will be able to do the things he can. For one, there are different kinds of shape shifters. Alec, a demonstration if you will." Alec grinned and started flashing through just a few of his shapes. Wolf again. Lion, cougar, bear, a variety of dogs, hawk, owl, falcon. When he returned to his human shape, the majority of the kids were staring in shock. Moments later, they were split up into groups to attempt shifting into any shape they liked. Alec wandered around, asking kids questions.

"What kind of shifter are you?" He asked a small boy in the back of the room.

"Human. Any human I want," the boy replied proudly.

"Oh? Any shape?" Alec asked.

In response, the boy shifted into Alec's form. Alec blinked, seeing his double staring back at him.

"Good one," he laughed. "Now quit. That's creepy."

Miuna followed obediently. "I'm alright. The teacher healed the pain. It just looks like it hurts because the marks are still there." She didn't object when they stopped in front of a group of other students, many of which she had seen but not spoken to. Tugging on Aaron's sleeve, she leaned over and whispered, "Do you know them?"

Charlotte looked at the girl that was beside her.

" Thanks, I'm Charlotte and if someone asks you who did it. I'm completely innocent"

A couple more people filtered into the empty classroom, but none of them looked very happy to be there. One was soaking wet and muttering about a boy with a water hand which made Liam snicker to himself. As everyone sat down and in some cases, squished into their chairs, it became apparent to Liam that this was one of those classes that no one really paid attention in. Resigned to boredom, Liam fiddled with the ball of clay in his pocket and waited somewhat patiently for the dismissal bell to ring. By the end of class, Liam had created a fairly accurate representation of his bearded teacher down to the oversized brown loafers and curled moustache tips.

Putting it back in his pocket, he got up, and quickly left the class room. He was not going to stay there for longer than he had to. As he was walking down the hallway, he saw several things that he would classify as normal, like people trapped in ice, a girl with her hair on fire, and another person smacked in the face with a locker. That was new.

Liam went to his locker nearby and did the combo in order to get his book bag put away.

"okay well who did it then?" she asks raising an eyebrow looking around seeing Miuna tugging on her sleeve "nope, i just like doing whats right i guess" she spoke scanning the room noticing Ryder standing there smirking. "What is up with you?" she asks. She then turns to Charlotte "well please tell me her name?" she pleads.

Ryder nodded in agreement. "That's what I was planning, anyways." With a half-smile, he shifted his books to his other arm and stuck out his hand to Charlotte. "You been here long? I haven't seen you before, I think." He racked his brain, trying to see if he could remember her. "I'm Ryder, by the way."

The halls were beginning to empty as students hurried off to their separate classes, some eager to begin the new year and others were dreading it. Ruby Florence was already late to class but that was hardly any surprise as she happened to have a particular reputation. To kick start the year, she was weaing a simple baby blue dress with a button up torso, her hair was in a fishtail braid and her shoes were blue highs. Her cheerleading outfit would make an appearance when the season started again. At the moment however, she was solely able to focus on her social reputation and expanding her powers. She waved at a girl she knew in the hallway before turning the corner to find her 'Medical Healing' class.

Robby looked around the hallway as all the commotion happened, part of him was happy his size detered the others from messing with him. He morphed back into his human form and stretched. His armored form made him feel cramped, especially when he switched back to normal. He walked to his locker and opened it, switching out his books for the next class.

" Nah, this is my second year."

Charlotte looked at the group of students coming her way. She knew they knew who hit the other girl with the locker, she waited for the students to start yelling and trying to not laugh while they did.

" Maybe I hit her, maybe not. Why do you care anyway?"

Aaron nodded and shifted the other way and made her way towards the stairs sitting on a step pulling out her sketch pad and began to draw again. She opened her binder and found that all her drawings were gone her mouth dropped and she clutched her fists trying to hold back her tears. "Oh my god" she spoke scrambling through the papers but couldn't find any of them. She threw the binder and put her head in her hands crying. "i worked so hard on those" she adds.

Miuna watched in silence as the other kids talked with each other, shifting eyes so she could watch the spirits looming around. One particular spirit of a child was watching them malevolently, obviously planning to trip one of them up. "Bad girl," she whispered to the spirit, her brow furrowing. "Don't be mean to people." The spirit bore a hurt expression and shot away, invisible tears falling behind her. The people around her gave her odd looks at what seemed like her talking to herself.

Ryder nodded at Charlotte and turned to see one of the other girls, Aaron, burst into tears. If he recalled correctly, she was new to the school. He didn't know what happened, but he plopped down next to her anyways and lightly nudged her arm, careful not to be harsh. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked softly, noticing the binder lying a couple feet away. Someone had probably messed with her stuff. That was normal, but if you were new, it was pretty frustrating.

After the class, Alec strolled upstairs and retrieved a few textbooks before heading to his next class. Once in the room, he glanced around for anyone he knew. Not many people were there yet, but he spotted someone he thought he remembered. Walking over to the guy, Alec said, "Robby, right? You're the kid with the armor?" He held out his hand. The guy had always seemed nice enough, but Alec hadn't ever spoken to him before.

Robby was taken aback, and nodded, "Yeah, thats me." He shook his hand. "Im.. sorry, Im awful with names." He frowned a little, "Whats your name." He pulls his hand back afte the shake was done. Rob's voice was soft, but firm. He shifted the backpack on his shoulder and smiled a little.

"Alec Dryden. Shapeshifter," Alec replied, sitting down at a desk. He stretched his legs out in front of him. A faint Irish accent touched his words as he spoke again. "You've been here for a few years, right? Lot of new students this year. And not little kids either."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back