• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Story of a Lifetime Buildingaspaceship X xx0mittens0xx

"I've noticed both of those things..." She looks at his chest as he lifts up his shirt and winces a bit. "I'm definitely sore. But I hope I don't get bruises that badly..." she states even though she knew it was probably inevitable since she had such fair easily bruised skin anyways. she hadn't looked at her ribs and wasn't about to lift up her hoody to check for bruises but had a feeling she had aa few. She looks over at him as he chokes a bit and laughs a little. "Just because you're part wolf doesn't mean you have to "wolf" your food down" she laughs at her pun before clearing her throat since she knew it was a pretty lame joke. "Sorry I have a fondness for puns and dry humor"

Dorian puts his spoon down and glares at her comically, cocking his head to the side and pursing his lips for a moment. "Oh ha ha. Very funny." He says to her, rolling his eyes before he finishes his bowl of cereal, glaring at her with every bite. How long did he reckon it would take until Darcy caught on to the fact that he was the killer. Even then, though he was the only one like her, he knew that she would hate him. What he didn't know, however, was if she would turn him in. If she'd kill him like he had killed those people. If she would be afraid. He couldn't predict her actions, though he wanted to be there when she figured it out. He wanted to see the look on her face as she knew. He had zoned out slightly, and he snaps out of it looking at Darcy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darcy finishes her last bite of eggs before her thoughts zone on going back to her apartment to get some of her own clothes and what she would need. She would need her laptop and all her notes on the murders so she could work on them while hanging out with Dorian and trying to figure herself out. She gets up to put her plate in the sink before something clicks and the plate drops from her hands and crashes onto the floor. She stiffens her posture and looks over at Dorian, she had just put two and two together. The murders, the animal prints mixed with human prints and the brutality of the way the people were shredded and half eaten. Dorian had told her it was just the two of them in the area so there wasn't another way it could be anyone else, it sure as hell wasn't her. Her chest starts to rise and fall quickly as her breathing quickens and she backs up until hitting the counter. "You...... It's you...."

Dorian stands, holding his now empty bowl in one hand and spoon in the other hand. He raises his eyebrows at her, smirking slightly as he shifts his weight to one foot and flicks his head to the side as he tries to get his hair to stay out of his face with both his hands full. He grins a little, placing the bowl on the table and biting down gently on the handle of the spoon as he looks at the look on Darcy's face. Oh, that look. He would remember that look forever. The look of someone who knew, who felt betrayed, and afraid. He stops biting down on the spoon and finally speaks, ending the silence. "Oh, Darcy, Darcy, Darcy," he says condescendingly, "what could you possibly be talking about?"

Darcy narrows her eyes. "Don't you dare Darcy me!" She states angerly, she balls her fists up tightly but exhales deeply and goes to say something but her mouth opens and nothing comes out. She moves along the edge of the counter keeping her distance from him. She felt like such an idiot, here she was talking about the murders with the murderer himself, letting him get some sick satisfaction on his work as she discussed it with him. Her taste in people apparently was tremendously skewed, she grits her teeth together and just shakes her head before making her way to the door. She'd just have to deal with her cat, maybe her co-worker would come and get it for a bit until she figured something out, but she was not staying here with Dorian.

"You seem to forget that it's a locked door," he says boredly, "Gosh, you'd think people would know better than to try that approach. All the horror movies in the world and you don't learn a single thing about the cliches." He laughs slightly, walking towards her, "honestly, I thought maybe you would have picked up on it sooner, but my oh my, is it a wonderful feeling to see you like this. So vulnerable, little Darcy. You had no idea what you were getting yourself into when you knocked on the door in the middle of the night, did you?" He laughs a little, stopping as he stood closer to her, "You should have known. The boy who says he knows nothing, why would he be awake in the middle of the night when everyone else was asleep and afraid in their little cosy beds? Why would I try and help you on the case, Darcy? Because I'm a friendly guy? Do friendly guys often want to rip out your throat and eat the hearts of children? Oh, but of course, they left that part out of the papers." His grin spreads wider as he reaches out a hand as though he were going to touch her, then he stops and shrugs his shoulders. "I can still hear them screaming, I can still feel them trying to get away. Did you know something? Children's hearts taste better than adults. It's probably all that innocence, all that hope."

Darcy goes to bite at Dorian's hand when he reaches for her but he changed his mind before her teeth found flesh, finding herself with her back up against the door. "You're despicable!" She spits out at him before slipping the hoody off of herself and throws it at him. She could feel herself about to shift and the hoody would only slow her since it'd probably still fit over her in wolf form. She was not going to stand pinned against a door in her human form. She wasn't even sure if it her change was intentional or not, the feeling of being trapped overwhelmed her. He may get a quick thrill of her without clothes but it wasn't going to last long. Her pale freckled skin was soon replaced by fur and she doubles over, falling forward onto her hands which soon change into paws. She pants heavily after the change, still not used to the pain and intensity of it. She was still pressed up against the door, snarling at him, not sure if he was about to try anything or just bragging to her about his kills but she wasn't going to risk it. Her mind was racing, she had no idea how to take off this. A murderer changed her into this, did that mean she was going to be the same? She knew she didn't want to kill anyone but she still didn't understand this change.

Dorian watches with raised eyebrows as she changes and throws the hoody at him, and he scrunches it up in a ball throwing it on the floor next to him. He realises as she's changing that he wouldn't be able to change fast if she did come at him, but he figured that she wouldn't want to be a murderer. "I was going to kill you, you know." He laughs his sick laugh again and uses both hands to push his hair out of his face. "But I'm glad I didn't. I'm glad I got to see your face as you realised that the one that you trusted and called a friend was the one who ate poor Timmys little heart." He laughs again, and shrugs his shoulders, looking at her as she snarled. "What are you going to do, Darcy?" He asks her, "Kill me? You'd only be giving me exactly what I want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back