• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Partners! (Ignore Prefix/Post Count)

PaleAbyss

Dingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone! I'm back on the search for RP partners to play with. Firstly, I'll set down a couple details for those interested:

-Generally, I prefer RPs to be long-term. I absolutely adore when I have enough space to properly develop my characters, as well as when the story's complex enough to span multiple 'story arcs'.
-I have no preference of relationships! While romance will not be the main focus of most of the ideas to be mentioned down there, I won't discriminate. After all, I'm a sucker for romance, regardless of sexuality.
-Preferred post length would be an average of three paragraphs per post. But don't leave now! I'm well aware that certain situations (Namely, dialogue scenes.) make it impossible to write even more than one paragraph, but I enjoy effort when it comes to playing.
-Be transparent! I may not be the best partner out there, so if you've lost interest, or dislike my writing, Please do tell me. I prefer to know what caused your disinterested instead of being left in the dark.
-I'm very flexible! Don't worry about where to RP (PMs and threads are fine.), how many characters to play (I think that every story needs more than just two main people.) or how to present our characters (Character sheets or right off the bat.)

Now, for my ideas and cravings. Sadly, my brain has been rather fried recently, so my ideas will be rather vague. I'd love to delve deeper into them if you're interested, however!
  • Sengoku Jidai: A RP set in the bloody era that was the 1500s in feudal Japan. Thanks to my time playing For Honor, I've been quite inspired to do something in this time period. It could involve a feud between two rival samurai, the war of the clans for the control of the capital, and by consequence, the Shogunate, ninjas, geishas, all that stuff! While it's rather cliché, I'm also up for the usual "European sailor washes up at the coast", or "European ship arrives at Japan".
  • The Italian Republics: Italy, for a long time during the medieval ages, was under the jurisdiction of the Holy Roman Empire. However, the great disputes between the trading republics and the powerful families that controlled them, the presence of the Papal States in its region as well as its relations with other realms of the time (For example, France and the German minor realms of the HRE, as well as the Northern African Caliphates) could make for a great setting to RP on!
  • Dead Space (Fandom): Had this idea in mind for a long time now, and I finally decided to write it down. It'd be set in a space colony in the Solar System, orbiting Neptune, named Thermopylae. Known for its rebelliousness, it suffers from a bloody conflict between a secessionist faction and the station's security forces. All goes to hell when a mining ship is docked at its yards, containing one of the feared and powerful markers known for their ungodly effects upon all who came in contact with it. As the Necromorphs start to spread across the station, their alien terrors add up to the already destructive war fought by the rebels and the security forces.
  • Boku no Hero Academia (Fandom): I've recently read the manga up until the latest chapter, and I'm absolutely in love with this universe! This would be quite the basic premise, but I'd like to see the students we create develop, and perhaps even delve into their hero careers if all goes well. Not a lot to work with, I'm aware, but I'd love to brainstorm further if you're interested in this!
Those are my main ideas/cravings for now. What follows is a list of fandoms I'm also interested, so if you see something you like, just tell me! Bold means they're preferred over the rest.
  • Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin
  • A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones
  • Harry Potter
  • Dark Souls
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • Fallout
  • Star Wars
  • Sunless Sea
  • Warhammer 40k/Fantasy
And that's it! If you're interested in any of the suggested ideas and fandoms, please do contact me, either here, or in PMs. Hope we can have some fun soon!

I would love to do My Hero Acadmia with you. I havent finished the manga but Ive watched the anime to the latest ep. Ive been wanting to do this rp for a long time and would like to partner up

I could get behind a few of these, such as Harry potter, dead space, or Dark souls. Pm me if interested ^^

Super duper down for some Warhammer 40k. I could totally think of a bunch of plots too if you don't have any you'd like to do in particular. I've really been craving to do an RP of Imperial Guards just trying to survive in the Grimdark universe, because what is they say? The average guardsmen lifespan is 15 hours?

I could get behind a few of these, such as Harry potter, dead space, or Dark souls. Pm me if interested ^^
I sure will! Gimme a couple moments to set it up.

Super duper down for some Warhammer 40k. I could totally think of a bunch of plots too if you don't have any you'd like to do in particular. I've really been craving to do an RP of Imperial Guards just trying to survive in the Grimdark universe, because what is they say? The average guardsmen lifespan is 15 hours?
Aye, it sadly is. Nice to see another Warhammer fan out here! Send me a PM so we can get into detail.

Hey there! I'm Rachel. If you're still looking for a roleplay, I'd like to try out that Sengoku Jidai plot you mentioned. I'm not extensively familiar with Japan during that time period, but I think I know enough to make for an interesting story at least. I also have a few plots/prompts up my sleeve if you'd like to hear them over PM.

I'd be down for a Boku no Hero Academia roleplay~ Do you play as canon characters or strictly OCs? Either option is perfectly fine by me! ^33^ Shoot me a PM if you're interested~!

It looks like someone else already claimed this, but would you be up for another Star Wars RP?

I would be interested in a Fallout rp, if you find that to be something you'd enjoy, otherwise, the Italian Repub could be fun.

Hiya! I'm a huge fan of the Boku no Hero Academia universe and would love to roleplay as OCs! I've also played around the Fallen London universe [ and by extension Sunless Seas and Skies ] for quite a while now and would love to discuss something with you! [ps: I love your avatar! (:]

Hiya! I'm a huge fan of the Boku no Hero Academia universe and would love to roleplay as OCs! I've also played around the Fallen London universe [ and by extension Sunless Seas and Skies ] for quite a while now and would love to discuss something with you! [ps: I love your avatar! (:]
Haha, thanks for the compliments! Do send me a PM so we can get started with discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back