• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

• mood:

at peace

at bear's home

scenario:

my comfort

theme song:

Isabella Edison

Isa was tired. She had been pulling off four jobs, two of which were illegal. Cyrus called her whenever he felt like he needed help reigning over the people in the business. Or help with paperwork. Bea called her whenever she needed a job done or information which Isa was happy to supply. Then she worked at the shop, in which Ryan's help was the most important since she needed to leave a little earlier now. She could count on him to make sure the job was done. Then at Blu's as a waitress. For this one, she just kept an eye on the girl who used to be her older sister. Someone she trusted, now someone she had to look out for her own little sister.

She was exhausted all the time, but she kept going. Isa knew she needed to for everyone that depended on her. Isa honestly just wanted to go sleep in her bear's bed. She didn't want to go to the house where she's been sleeping. No, she wanted to be where her home was.

And her home was Liz Bishop.

That's why when she found out the storm was going to hit, she asked her bear if she could crash at her place. After the immediate yes from her girlfriend. She packed and went over there, where she had been since then. Isa had to go make sure that the shop was locked and secured for Carter, who was with his wife and couldn't make it out. Once she did, she headed back to her girl. The storm, by that point had been growing worse and worse. She could barely see out her window, so she carefully drove towards Liz's place. Once she was safely there, she took the key that was given to her after they had figured out that Isa was gonna be staying with her and unlocked the door. Once in, she saw her girlfriend lying on the couch and smiled.

She dropped the keys on the table and went to lie with her. Once she was lying by her bear, she felt her arms wrapped around her. And everything once again made sense. The world made sense once again. "I missed you." She told her softly as she buried her head in her neck. "I really don't want to get up, but we need to make some food before the power goes completely out, love." She told her, her voice muffled.

She really didn't want to get up. Her bear was her biggest comfort, and she loved her so fucking much.

"Home. She is my home."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

Moses King

mentions:
Mic
tags:
@r e i i

mood:
happy
outfit:
OutFit!

Moses loved stormy weather it always gave him a reason to clean his place. So with music blasting he took out a broom and swifter to start cleaning. He told his employees to close up the shop because he didn’t know how bad the storm would be and didn’t want them to get stranded. He poured himself a glass of wine as he continued to clean. He can tell by the thunder and raindrops beating on his roof that the storm was going be crazy. He smirked to himself thinking he should have asked one of his hook ups to come over to stay the night. This was perfect hooking up whether if you were to ask Moses.

While cleaning he was stopped by a knock on the door. He checked his phone to see if he accidentally ordered food or if there was a package arriving none was true. So he opened his ring app to see who it was and it was Michonne there. He paused and knew they didn’t talk about her coming over. But Mo being Mo played it cool. He open the door and she soon reminded him he did extend the offer a while back. Knowing she wasn’t going make it to her parents house and Moses spot the second best thing kinda made him feel good. They had been flirting and playing a back and forth game but next anything more. Moses wasn’t use to this but he was so intrigued by her that he played along. Now she here stranded in the rain looking for his spot to be shelter. Moses grinned “ what’s the password “ laughed and open the door so she can come in. He took her coat and shoes and put them in his closet. “Want a tour of the spot and some wine they said it’s going be bad all day so you can stay the night if you want” he wanted nothing more than to spend time with this girl who has had his attention longer than any girl.

“This girl....wow”

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

LUNA BOWINGS
Of course Mason seemed out of it. Like he didn't know that she was dressing him and about to leave. But then every string snapped into place and suddenly she existed to him again. The man took her wrist in his hand and it took everything in her not to recoil from his touch. With the amount of pain her body was holding, she wanted nothing more than to go curl up in her bed and pretend she didn't exist on this planet. But his words and his pleading... Looking down at the floor for a moment, the girl contemplated what to do. If she left she'd have to walk home in the rain while the sharp pains shot through her. Her other option was to stay and wait for him to sober up, wait for the storm to pass, and then talk about what they were both going through at the moment.

The second option sounded better than being drenched and miserable. So, she hesitantly kicked off her shoes and stepped back into his apartment fully. "Okay. I'll stay. But I'm going to make you some food, you're going to nap, and whenever you wake up we can talk." She told him, her tone stern. She didn't want him being drunk and accusing her of more things that she knew, that he knew, were not true. Taking his hand she led him to the couch to sit while she went to the kitchen to find something for him to eat. He needed to get food in him to soak up the alcohol so that he wouldn't wake up as hung over.

With a sandwich and some crackers in hand, she went to the couch and sat beside him, placing the food items on the table, "eat." She told him and leaned back, crossing her arms over her stomach in attempt to relieve some of the pain. The doctor had given her some meds to help but they were wearing off. And she didn't get the chance to stop at the pharmacy to pick up the prescription. Whenever he fell asleep she'd go find ibuprofen or something to help. Maybe she'd even nap too. The girl stayed silent, diverting her attention from him to her phone to stop herself from questioning him. Her mind was racing with everything she wanted to ask him but never would if he were drunk. She's wait patiently. Or as patient as she could be. Because if he was asleep she wouldn't be able to ask him anything.

When the food was all gone, she stood and led him to his bedroom, "now sleep. And don't argue with me." She told him and pulled back the blanket for him to get into bed. If she wasn't so heartbroken she'd probably make a comment about how he was the baby, not the one they lost. But she kept her mouth closed as he climbed in. Instead of making sure he was asleep though, she left the room to go find something to ease her pain. Shuffling through the bathroom cupboard, she eventually found a bottle of pain killers and took two. Then she went back to his room to put two on his night stand as well as a glass of water. When she was sure he was content, she went back to the couch and curled up under the throw blanket. And of course, she couldn't sleep.

Mentions: Mason - vixe vixe
coded by kaninchen

LUCA GIOVANNI
Luca was still wasted. The sandwich concoction didn't work. He sighed in defeat until Ophelia approached him, asking if his sandwich was edible. It in fact, was probably the worst sandwich he had ever eaten and had it not been for the alcohol on his tastebuds, he probably would have spit it out. The chocolate, bread, pickles, and onions were no the best combo. "The sandwich was terrible..." He sighed and when she took his hand, he followed her to her bedroom, doing his best not to stumble over his own feet.

Confused, he stood there as she went through her closet to find something, and when she presented his clothes he smiled brightly, "I bet you slept in them." He teased and pulled off his current hoodie and jeans before doing his best to put one leg and the other into the sweats she handed him. And then splat. He fell straight on the floor. "God damnit." He grumbled and continued to struggle with the sweats until they were pulled up to his waist and tied. Breathing heavy, he just laid flat on the floor, staring at the ceiling as if he had just done the hardest workout he had ever done.

"I am a tad drunk." He sighed again and sat up, grabbing the t shirt he had dropped on the floor and pulled it on, not caring that the tag was sticking out the front. Using her bed as leverage, he eventually pulled himself up and flopped down on the soft mattress. He really needed to sober up. And there were two solutions. A very cold shower (which wasn't possible with the resources of the town being down) and a nap. But the nap would result in the worst hangover. So he stared at the ceiling once again, willing for the drunkeness to go away. "I am realizing I probably shouldn't have driven." He admitted before running a hand over his face. God he was stupid.

Mentions: Ophelia - vixe vixe
coded by kaninchen

EMILY CHARTER
The moment that the pair were sharing was actually kind of pleasant. In the last like, six years this was probably one of the few times that they were actually able to be in a room together without arguing about something miniscule. She knew that back when he first hooked up with Carmen that Owen did it because he didn't truly care about Emily. She flipped her mind, losing her friends in the process. Then Hawaii, she had seen him losing interest toward the end. The plane ride back they didn't even hold hands. She spent the money on him to take a vacation with her to get away from the judgement of the town, but what she had refused to accept was that it was Owen that she needed to escape the judgement from. She had put her heart and soul into a relationship that was doomed from the start. She didn't know why Owen was the way he was. He probably didn't even know. But what she did know was that he was here, painting the wall for her, choosing a name for the baby that they shared.

Emily couldn't help but laugh at the suggestion of Owen Jr. for a boy. Of course it would be a no, but he already knew that. But as he continued the girl contemplated Royal and Arlo. She did quite like both of them... But Arlo kinda stuck. Arlo Manning? It had a nice ring to it. "I like Arlo..." She trailed off, adjusting the flashlight. She hadn't realized the dropped it a little as she thought about the names. She was glad he liked Cora though. She'd read it somewhere and ever since she was a young girl, she had always wanted to name her future daughter Cora. A small smile touched her lips. Cora or Arlo Manning. "I like both, but you're right. We could go through a book later on if you'd prefer that." She told him and when he eventually got the first layer of paint on all the walls, she stood up.

"Are you hungry at all?" She asked. She'd been eating a lot more lately, now that the morning sickness was starting to subside. A few weeks ago she wasn't able to keep anything down but now she could eat some meals toward the evening. "My mom made some casseroles when she found out about the storm coming." She told him and left the baby's room, heading back toward the kitchen. Her stomach was growling now. It was like all those weeks she couldn't eat at all were now catching up to her, "I had some pretty back sickness when I found out about her. All I did was cry away in the bathroom." She told him lightly, explaining some of the situation to him. He probably didn't care, but it was something that had to do with their baby. opening the fridge, she took a peak. None of the casseroles sounded appetizing but they would have to do since they were currently the only thing in her house that could be eaten cold besides break and maybe a few cookies.

Mentions: Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover
coded by kaninchen

PARIS GOULDING
Paris stood near the gym windows, her arms crossed and hugging her sweater closer to her body as she watched the rain pour down, practically flooding the street. Of course everyone that had decided to go to the gym today, probably hadn't been expecting the storm to be this bad. Cars were parked in the middle of the street, stuck in the flowing water, trees were blown over, branches flying from the wind, and people ducking into whatever building they could to get away from the storm. That's probably how all the people hiding away within Logans gym ended up here. Thankfully he was stocked with food and drinks in the coolers and on the counter. But, from what she could tell, half the people (or at least the ones who weren't in gym gear), were all pretty miserable.

With a sigh, she wandered over to the front counter, leaning her back against the counter. She'd already done her workout for the day, and showered in the changing room. So there was practically nothing for her to do besides scroll through her phone until the storm died down. All she wanted to do was be home in bed with Logan, hiding away from whatever hell raged on outside. But she, Logan, and everyone else that ducked away from the rain were all stuck here. "Hey, I think I might go hang out in your office for a bit, I woke up pretty early this morning..." She told him as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. She looked exhausted. She'd had a pretty busy couple of days doing shoots. This would have been her first day off but she enjoyed hanging out with Logan at the gym. It was like it was their space.

Turning on her heel, she began to leave the main area but paused when she saw a girl with long black hair approach Logan. Narrowing her eyes, she stopped what she was doing and leaned against the frame of the hallway that led to his office. Crossing her arms in front of her as she watched. She didn't know if the girl was flirting with him, or just had the natural aura of flirtiness surrounding her... But either way Paris wasn't fond of the way she was looking at him, and how he smiled at her. After the incident with her friend and how her and Logan fought, she had issues with trust when it came to him. She knew he liked her a lot, and he probably knew that Paris was falling in love with him, but sometimes men had a way of being delusional. Not seeing signs that other women are interested in them or acting on their own accord.

But she promised Logan she wouldn't be crazy. Not after their big fight. Shyly she approached the pair, putting on her best fake smile for Bea, "hey Logan can I talk with you?" She asked when their conversation came to a pause. She just needed to get him away from this girl, distract him in the way she knew worked best. She couldn't handle another heartbreak from him. Not again. "It's just to see if you have more food in stock in the back..." She elaborated, hoping that her lie was believable. She was tired as hell and she wasn't sure if her internet persona was rubbing off as well with this conversation with her exhaustion.

Mentions: Bea - geminiy geminiy and Logan - Syrok18 Syrok18
coded by kaninchen

MOOD: stressed and worried

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

travelbypages travelbypages

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR Cyrus is a stoic kinda dude
tl;dr
Cyrus
I used to have a soul until I threw it away

The rain thundered down on the roof of Cyrus's shop as he worked away at the front desk. He was wearing a pair of reading glasses and pouring over sales reports and other business papers. The last few weeks had been stressful. On top of an influx of customers and an influx of calling offs, Cyrus's other business was causing him undue stress as well. His top seller had become more of a business partner and while that should have reduced his stress, he had to train her still so it was only adding on. He pinched the bridge of his nose and leaned back in his chair with a heavy sigh. He was going to be stuck here all night going over this paperwork, even if he wasn't rained in anyway.

Suddenly the door to the shop swung open and there stood his best employee, Sienna. She was completely soaked from the rain and her clothes clung damply to her form. Cyrus looked up at her over his reading glasses for a moment, just studying her. Her face was wet but not just with rain, her puffy eyes gave that away. Carefully he took off his glasses and folded them neatly onto the desk. "Sienna." he said finally in acknowledgement of her presence. He searched for words of comfort of some kind, or even words to just ask what was wrong, but was it really his place? On the one hand he had grown quite fond of her, she always lent a hand around the shop and was a model employee so he wanted to help her, but on the other...Well Cyrus made it a point to keep other people's business just that; their business. He liked to keep people a certain distance away so they wouldn't bother him about his own personal life. He was a very private man and with good reason.

Before Cyrus could say anything however, Sienna had already moved on to her own little section of the parlor. After a moment of debating he finally settled on reluctantly checking in on her. "Fuck me." he muttered to himself as he stood up and made his way over to the curtain that closed off Sienna's workspace from the rest of the shop. Between the slit of the curtain he caught a glimpse of her form, half naked. He bit his lip and turned his head away, knowing he saw something he shouldn't have. Sure he was friendlier with the girl than he was most other people but he was sure she wouldn't want him to watch her change.

After a few moments of waiting Cyrus peeked through the curtain slit again to check if Sienna was still changing. Seeing that she wasn't he slowly made his way in. She had her face buried in her arms and he could hear soft crying. He hated when women cried. He swallowed her and gently cleared his throat to announce his presence. "Sienna?" he said softly. "You're a great employee and I look out for people who look out for me and well.." he was rambling and beating around the bush. Out with it already he thought to himself. "Is there anything I can help you with kiddo?" He hated the feeling of opening up a line of communication with people but she wasn't going to be very good around the shop if she was moping like this so he might as well see if he could help. And that was the only reason he was willing to help this girl out.
code by valen t.

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

worried

at el's apartment

scenario:

I'm here

Blu Iverson

Blu was in her office when she got the call from Isa. Tears in her voice, she dropped everything she was doing to fully listen to the girl who had always been a little sister to her. She was the one that made sure that she ate every day while she was running from another bad foster home. She was the one that protected her when the cops came by searching for her. She would lie and tell them that she hadn't seen her when she was hiding in the house. She would do anything to protect her, and that never changed. Even with the cold looks and the detached attitude, she's been giving her. She refused to let anything hurt her, so that call snapped her back into older sister mode.

The next words stopped her heart. All she got was El, the cops, Ryan, and his dad. She was already heading out the door, shooting a quick text to Del that she was in charge. Both Isa and her had a family situation going on, and neither of them will be able to make it. She had planned to stay the night at the diner while the storm was going on since she had gotten stuck there as the storm got worse, but nothing mattered now. She didn't care about her safety. All she wanted to do was get to her sister. "Izzy, get there when you can. I got Ellie." The nicknames came out naturally as she was more worried about getting to Eloise. "Don't worry, baby sister, I got her. I don't want you to be rushing to get here. The storm is bad enough." She didn't need to worry about the both of them.

Blu sped, sliding and slipping the whole time, but she didn't care. She got to El's in under 10 minutes. Parking the car, the cops stopped her, and she glared at them. "If you don't move your ass out of my way. I'm her fucking sister. Isa called me." She told them sternly as she pushed them aside. Running in, she cursed at the damage that was caused by the unexpected visitor. She would get a person in here tomorrow and get it fixed. Blu almost missed her.

Eloise was on the couch staring out into space.

They told her that she hadn't made a sound since they got here. Blu sighed as she bent down to El. Her eyes seemed to go right through her, like she wasn't even there. "I got her. Are you guys done?" She asked them quietly. We still need a statement.

"Do it look like you are going to get one tonight? Get out." She told them harshly as she pointed to the door. "She's fucking been through enough. Get the fuck out." She told them sternly as she picked El up, heading towards her bathroom. Blu places her on the toilet. As she moved to get dry clothes, she didn't say a word, but she just was there.

"I got you now. I'm not going anywhere. I promise this time, I'm not leaving you anymore." She told her softly as she helped her change clothes.

Blu would keep her promise until she tells her she wants her gone. She would be here helping her pick up the pieces of her heart.

"I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

HUNTER BLAIRE
There weren't a lot of things in Hunter's life that scared him. Honestly? He could name his list on one hand. Birds, falling in love, his van dying, heights, and bad weather. Especially driving in bad weather. So to say he contemplated jumping down before the storm hit crossed his mind a few times. But there was one thing that held him back. The sassy brunette who had no business talking to him but still did. The fact that she was giving him as much attention as she did freaked him out. But he also liked it at the same time. And he liked her, though he wouldn't admit that.

With his windshield wipers going as fast as they could, Hunter drove through the town. He was looking for the best spot to park away from the rain, so he settled under an overpass. While the road was flat, he knew that his van would be stuck in the water that was starting to build on the roads. He had nowhere to go, and he didn't want to bother Heather... He liked her but he didn't want her to seem like he was mooching. Because if anything he wasn't. He still chose to live in his van and if he truly was mooching, much like he had in the past, he'd be asking to stay on her couch. He couldn't bring himself to take advantage of her like that.

So when she texted him, asking if he was safe and demanded he leave the underpass he sighed. He couldn't say no to her. She intrigued him too much. So, he moved to the front seat and started up the van. The drive was terrible to say the least. He could barely see and he was dodging broken down cars the whole way to her house. He's only been there once but he remembered where it was. He dreaded leaving the van though. The rain was coming down so hard as he pulled to a stop in her driveway. By the time he would leave the van and get to her door he'd be drenched. And he wasn't the kind to carry an umbrella. So he searched his van for something to shield him from the rain, settling on some older newspapers.

With one big deep breath, he opened the door and booked it. He was still drenched and the newspaper practically did nothing. Ringing the doorbell, he stood as close as he could to the house, trying his best to not get more of the water on him but failing. He was already soaked head to toe. When she eventually opened the door he quickly stepped in and set the newspaper down, "I uh... should have brought dry clothes in with me." He told her, a sheepish grin on his lips as he slipped off his sweater though that didn't help either. He was soaked through to the bone and the chill didn't take long to follow. He was shivering as he stood there with her.

Mentions: Heather - PenguinFox PenguinFox
coded by kaninchen

SIENNA HAVEN
Sienna hated how weak she felt. She hated that everyone in her life treated her so horribly. How they all disliked her for having her passions, or for sticking up for herself. She hated it all. Sometimes she wished she had never been born. Maybe everyone else wouldn't mind. They'd be happier without the girl in their lives. Because sure she was mean, and sure she pushed them all away. But it was all for good reason. She was never treated well by her family. The only person who treated her like a human being was Oceanna and now Sienna wanted nothing to do with her either. Oce hurt her with this betrayal... And Sie didn't know if she would ever be able to get over it.

She could feel herself falling into this hole of depression. One she knew too well. But the voice of Cyrus stepping into her little space broke her out of that. Out of her thoughts and the cloud that was surrounding them. Quickly she sat up and wiped away the tears again as he spoke. He was offering her help, or to just lend an ear. But she wasn't the type to rant about her problems. Because the only person she trusted enough to rant to has hurt her. But the way he ended his sentence caught her off guard. She couldn't help but laugh as she wiped her nose with the paper towel, "kiddo? Please, you're gonna trigger my daddy issues." She joked lightly, though her tone didn't match the nature of her joke.

"I uh... The one person I trust has hurt me tonight..." She told him, finally. Feeling a little better as she revealed that tidbit of information, "I live with her, she's supposed to be my best friend..." She revealed a little more. But, she stopped there. He didn't know anything about Oceanna. He probably only knew that she got lots of tattoos done by Sienna, whenever Sienna had free time. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering your time, I just didn't really know where to go. This is kinda my safe space. So I guess thank you?" She told him, giving him a small, sad smile. She didn't want to be sad. She hated feeling this was and was able to avoid it for so long. Dive into her work to avoid her problems. But not being in her own studio, not being able to go to her own apartment, and not having anyone who loved her enough to console in her feelings. It hurt. A lot.

"How come you're here so late?" She asked, hoping her change in subject would be noticeable. He was never much of a talker, but they got along well. He was attractive, and yeah... Sometimes his attitude gave her butterflies. But he wasn't the type of person that would be accepted by anyone in her family. Not, that she cared. She just knew that he kept his distance and kept his emotions to himself. His work was beautiful... There were a few times she had seen him working. He was so focused and diligent. The liked that about him. She didn't know anyone who worked hard like that. Her family took their short cuts in their line of business. But she strongly believed that she was the only who who took their time. But then there was Cyrus. She needed to push those feelings away though. He was her boss.

Mentions: Cyrus - PenguinFox PenguinFox
coded by kaninchen

• mood
    UHOH.
    outfit
    link
    tags
    Lizy Lizy (veronica).

now playing: jericho - ruston kelly

Baby Cat was exploring the expanse of the apartment, no doubt getting into a little bit of trouble. But Cole wasn't worried - he had his food and puppy pads in his bag, so the kitten would be fine. Although, nobody ever told Cole that cats used litter boxes instead of puppy pads. Maybe someone should get on that. He was just so blinded by its cuteness to do much else. And Veronica seemed to be okay with it, unless she wasn't? Cole couldn't really pick up on nonverbal cues like that. Sometimes he wasn't that sharp. But nobody held that against him - at least, he didn't think so. Nobody had ever said anything to his face. And if they had, maybe he hadn't picked up on it. Ignorance might have really been bliss, at least in Cole's experience. It wasn't that he chose to be ignorant, though. If he could have gotten a better education, perhaps he wouldn't be as dense as a rock. Maybe as soon as Micah helped him learn how to read better, he could see about getting a college education. That might be cool.

Speaking of Micah, he had forgotten to text him. He pulled out his phone from his back pocket, thankfully still in working condition despite being drenched in water. The text went as followed: "MCA I NOT GO 2 UR HOSE CAR NO GO". Satisfied with the message, he pressed send. And at the sound of another voice, he jumped. He had been so wrapped up in texting Micah that he had forgotten that he wasn't alone. He wasn't at his apartment - he was at Veronica's, someone he had just met. If he thought about it too hard, he might hurt himself, so he decided not to. "Oh yeah, Micah is, like, the best! He's so nice and funny and I love him. Don't tell him I said that last part. We haven't said that yet." His cheeks flamed with color at the thought of Micah finding out that Cole loved him before he had a chance to tell him himself. He had planned on telling him tonight, but with the weather preventing him from going any further, his plans had been rained on...literally. A light bulb went off in his head, and he let out an audible gasp. "You should totally meet him! After it stops raining, we could all go to his apartment and do a group hug!" Cole liked group hugs. He liked hugs in general. Being held was the best.

A lighter went flying through the air. Cole's reflexes were decent enough. The lighter went through his hands, hitting him in the chest with a dull thud. "Oh." He thought that he had totally caught it. Oh well. He bent down and picked it up from off the floor, flicking it a couple of times before a flame produced. He lit up the joint in his other hand, taking a long drag from it before blowing out a cloud of smoke. "Damn, that's good. Did you get it from the dispensary? That's where I usually go." A cough followed his words, but it wasn't the first time that he had smoked. It certainly wouldn't be the last time, either. Cole pulled up a chair, draping himself over it backwards. He had saw someone do that on TV before and it looked cool. He wanted to be cool too. "So who do you know, if you don't know Micah? Do you know Charlie? She's my bestest friend in the whole wide world."
    cole brady.
    © reveriee

EMILY CHARTER
The softness of Owen's tone as he offered to set up the food for her made her heart flutter. He'd never spoken to her with such tenderness in his voice. Not even when they were "in love". And the fact that he didn't want the baby to get hurt? If she wasn't already a blubbering mess, she would definitely turn into one. But, she held her tears in as she moved around the counter to sit on one of the island stools. "Thank you." She said quietly and took the flashlight out of her robe pocket to shine at the roof. It wasn't much but it would help a little bit.

"Yeah... I have a feeling the baby is a girl. I also may or may not have done some of those old maids tale things..." Emily told him with a small smile when he asked if she thought the baby was a girl. She definitely did. To have a little girl running around, with either blonde or black hair, dressing her up, putting her in dance classes... All of it sounded exciting to Emily. She wanted a mini her running around. Of course, Emily would do her best to raise the girl to be better than her but she prayed that the child would end up better than it's parents either way, "thank you." She told him with a smile when the plate slid over, "there's some ginger ale in the fridge... I think there might be soda in the pantry though if you want something different." She told him.

When everything was acquired and Owen was sitting at the island next to her, Emily took a few bites in between sipping the ginger ale. If she ate slow she wouldn't get sick. But her nerves of his knee lightly bumping her knee would probably make her vomit... Okay maybe not. But it was like there was a rope tying up in her stomach with each gentle, but accidental, brush. She wished they had moments like these before things went bad. It felt like she was getting to know a whole different person in the same body as the person she was hopelessly in love with. She hated how he made her feel... but it was slowly making her realize that Cain didn't have her whole heart...

coded by kaninchen

Even though Summer was beyond excited about the new adventure the two of them were about to embark on, she couldn’t help but have the feeling of doubt seep into her bones, crawling it’s way up to her stomach, settling there like a big heavy rock that sunk down making her feel hollow and anxious. Summer chewed on her bottom lip, and tried to push back the bad feelings and focus on the positives of the situation. At least she wasn’t alone and Isaiah seemed excited. The thought put her mind at ease as she relaxed back into the pillows further.

“Bella is perfect for a girl! It's such a pretty name to begin with, and if we have a girl, she's going to be so beautiful." Isaiah sank but down into the pillows, lying next to her but quick rose up again.

“But what if we have a boy? I don't know any boy names!" He shouted, obviously sounded a tiny bit nervous which brought a smile to her lips. She sat up a little bit more, leaning up against the headboard and resting her hand over her stomach.

“We could always name him, Isaiah Jr.. or,” she bit the inside of her lip, thinking for a moment.

“I’ve always liked the name August, for a boy.. or Ryder or, Aiden or Luca or.. “ she trailed off, wracking her brain for more names. Ultimately she sighed, shaking her head.

“This is going to be impossible.. picking out names.. and all this.. I’m scared Isaiah.” Summer sighed again, this time softly as she laid down curling into a ball.

“I want kids but.. right now? Are we really ready for all that? How am I going to finish school?” A million questions fell off her lips and out into the space around them making the air feel heavy.

“I’m sorry.. I’m just in my head.. I want to be excited, I do but I can’t help but be utterly terrified.” Summer shrank back into her herself, trying to avoid his gaze.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

• mood
    determined to make a change.
    outfit
    link
    tags
    travelbypages travelbypages (emily), mention of cain

now playing: the first cut is the deepest - sheryl crow

Owen wasn't trying to upset her in any form, and the first step to making peace was to keep his voice low. The last thing that he wanted was another fight. It would just upset her and the baby, and then the baby would grow up to hate him. He didn't want that. Not now, not ever. If Emily hated him, then he would just deal with that. He wouldn't be surprised if she did. But an innocent baby hating him? His baby? It would crush him down to his core. It was dark in the kitchen, even with the little light shining from the flashlight by Emily's side. It made things a bit more intimate, even though he had no intentions of starting a little romance tonight. He respected her new relationship. Doing anything to hinder it would just strip away all of the progress that he was making. Owen couldn't turn back on it now. If he believed that he was going to change, then he would. This was about personal growth, after all.

A girl. They were more likely to have a girl. Was this some kind of karmic payback for all the shit he had put Emily through over the years? A daughter. His heart was set on a boy, but if this was how things were going to play out, then he would have to be okay with it. It's what he deserved. "So we're thinking she's a Cora instead of an Arlo, huh?" Owen went over to the fridge, taking the ginger ale out before reaching into a cabinet for two glasses. "Have you put any thought to a middle name yet? My grandma's name was Florence. I'm not saying we have to use it, but Cora Florence just rolls off the tongue." He poured the liquid into the glasses as he spoke. His great aunt Martha and his grandmother were the two women who raised Owen. His mother was too busy with school to take care of him for long. Martha and Florence were now long gone, but their memories still calmed Owen down even on his worst days.

He chucked the empty bottle of ginger ale in the trash before returning to Emily with their drinks. He sat beside her on the next stool over, careful not to cross any unspoken boundary. "Did you ever think that we would be on speaking terms again? I mean, I was horrible to you. I know you're not going to forgive me, and I don't expect you to, at least right now. But to be alone in a room with me, having an actual civil conversation?" Owen poked at his casserole, finally taking a bite as his eyes landed back on Emily. He had a lot weighing on his mind. She didn't have to answer any of his questions. She didn't owe him the answers that he was looking for.
    owen manning.
    © reveriee

Mason breathed the biggest sigh of relief as Luna hesitantly kicked off her shoes and stepped back into his apartment.

“Okay. I'll stay. But I'm going to make you some food, you're going to nap, and whenever you wake up we can talk.” Mason nodded his head eagerly, even though he hadn’t really absorbed anything Luna was saying. He was just happy that he wasn’t going to be alone and that Luna was staying. Mason stumbled, as Luna led him over to the couch and he plopped down with a tiny ‘oof’ and melted into the soft cushions, the alcohol making his limbs feel like lead.

Soon, Luna came back with a plate and some crackers, setting them down on the table before she sank down into the cushions beside him while pulling out her phone in attempt to ignore him. Sighing, he picked up the plate with shaky hands and gobbled down the sandwich and crackers. It was the first thing he had eaten that day and his stomach was rejoicing from finally being filled. Even with the food finished, Luna wouldn’t talk to him instead, she grabbed him and dragged him into his bedroom, throwing him down onto his mattress.

“Now sleep.” Mason opened his mouth to protest but snapped it shut, “and don’t argue with me.” With a sigh he laid down, melting into the mattress on Luna’s command, despite his minds protest, and he fell into a deep sleep.

Mason pried his eyes open, just as Thunder and lighting shook the walls of his apartment. Groaning he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his red eyes. Then, he took some time to look around spotting the glass of water and the pills on his bedside table. With a grunt of effort, he slid over to the table, picked up the pills and popped them into his mouth while picking up glass of water to wash them down. After they had full settled into his stomach he got up, finally noticing he wasn’t in his clothes but rather some pajamas. Frowning, he tried to wrack his brain for answers. How did he get home? The last think he could remember was being kicked out of the bar but the rest was completely shrouded in fog.

Mason ran a hand over his face and slid to the edge of the bed, planting his feet down on the soft carpet of his bedroom floor. Then, he struggled to stand up, his legs feeling like absolute jelly when he finally stood on his two feet. It was a struggle to shuffle over to his doorframe and leaned against it. This is when he finally spotted luna, tucked underneath the throw blanket he usually put on the back of his couch.

“L-luna?” He softly questioned, shuffling over to the counter to put his weight on it, “What are you doing he—“

The memory came like a slap in the face, leaving him embarrassed and ashamed. She had lost the baby.. their baby and he had the nerve to question her—accuse her of sleeping with someone else when they weren’t even together in the first place. He had no right and yet, he did it anyways. Yet again, he fucked up, wrecking this relationship beyond repair but he was going to try and salvage it anyways.

“Luna.. I’m so fucking sorry.” He was beginning to sound like a broken record with how much he had been apologizing. He rounded the corner, sitting down next to her on the couch while chewing on the inside of his cheek.

“What can I do? What can I do to make it up to you?”

emo

Mason

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

“I bet you slept in them.”

The comment made Ophelia’s cheeks tinge pink. It was true. She had slept in them.. she was even planning to sleep in them tonight which is why she had them washed and ready to go, folded in a pile, in her closet. But, she would never admit that to him, or to anyone. Ophelia averted her eyes from Luca as he shrugged off his old, damp hoodie to replace it with the new, freshly washed t-shirt. She looked down at her toes, wiggling them as way to distract herself from just staring at Luca the whole time.

The thud on the ground shook the floor, making Ophelia’s eyes go wide as she fell into a fit of laughter while Luca struggled to pull his sweatpants up from where he sat on the floor. When she finally toe her eyes away from her toes he was sprawled over the floor, staring up at the ceiling.

“I’m a tad drunk.” A giggle erupted from her lips as she watched him pull his shirt on backwards and inside of out. She didn’t bother to help him fix it because he had already sank down into her mattress, staring up at the ceiling.

“I am realizing I probably shouldn't have driven." A soft sigh escaped her wine coated lips and she shook her head.

“No.. no you shouldn’t have.” She began picking up at the loose thread from her shorts, “But I’m glad you’re here.” Another sigh as she laid down next to him, looking up at the ceiling as well.

“I really didn’t want to be alone tonight.” She admitted, placing her hands on her stomach.

“So.. what do you want to do?” She asked, breathing in deep and then letting it out slowly, “there isn’t much to do.. when the powers out but, the apartment’s generator should kick on soon..” not a moment later the lights clicked back on, bringing a sigh of relief to out of her.

“Come on.. let’s go actually cook something edible.” She sat up, grabbed his hand and lead him back into the kitchen where she made him sit down on the one of her barstools. Then, she rooted through her fridge, looking for something to make for the both of them. Ultimately, she decided on pasta so, she turned to Luca.

“How’s garlic parm pasta? I bought the ingredients for it but I haven’t had the chance to make it because I’ve been so busy.”

singer

Ophelia

♡coded by uxie♡

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

calm

at kingston's home

scenario:

home to ourselves

Carter Kingston

Carter was in his office in his new home, looking over paperwork after a quiet dinner with the love of his life. His son was over his grandmother's house for the night. He wanted to spend time with his aunt and mother and who were Carter and Lia denied that request. He swears that boy could get away with murder with just a blink of his eyes.

Plus this was a night, he could spend with Lia, the girl he had fallen irreversible in love with. The woman that made him calm in the storm of life. His light in the darkness. He doesn't know how he could have survived without her but he never wanted to find out. He finishes the paperwork, putting it in his file cabinet as he gets up to leave his office. Heading to the kitchen, he sees her leaning against the counter in thought.

He walked up to her and heard her sigh. "What are you thinking about so seriously my love?" He asked her softly as he comes in front of her. Smiling at her softly as he takes one of her hands. Carter couldn't believe that she was all his. That she was his wife. God he was so in love with this woman, it was unbelievable. "Want to talk about it?" He asked softly as he kisses her cheek softly.

He would do anything for her. Magnolia Kingston was his entire life along with Damon.

"She is my entire world. "

mood :
just chilling, everything's great!

outfit :
mentions :
n/a

interactions :
fieldofclover fieldofclover (Cole)
Reynolds
;; Veronica
This Micah guy was getting rave reviews, Veronica felt like she had more information about him than she had about Cole, who was currently in her home. It was really sweet how Cole rambled about his boyfriend though, she could tell he really meant it when he said that he loved Micah. She laughed at how he blushed at his admission. "Don't worry, secret's safe with me. I'm no snitch." After all the hype, meeting Micah sounded like something she shouldn't pass up, but also being a third wheel for a couple's post-storm reunion sounded a bit awkward. She knew that the invitation was made with the best of intentions, and she didn't want to ruin the group hug Cole had envisioned. "Totally, I'm down for a group hug as long as baby cat is involved." Veronica had decided there would be no bad vibes in her apartment today, seeing as they'd be stuck there until the storm calmed down, and accepting group hugs was like good vibes 101. Even if group hugs weren't usually her thing, she wasn't about to be a downer.

Also good vibes 101, getting high with strangers. Veronica snatched her lighter back from Cole once he was done with it and used it to light her own joint "Yeah, I was just there yesterday. So glad I restocked before this storm," she sighed before taking a hit. Really, if she wasn't stocked up it would be insanely awkward having this stranger in the house, but now there was at least one thing to bond over. Veronica tended to make a lot of friendships over a joint, probably because she was generally much nicer to people when weed was involved in social interactions.

"Hm. Charlie? ...I don't think I know... wait maybe," she pondered, "Blonde? Like, crazy smart? I think we went to school together, didn't really hang out with her though. I kept to myself mostly." Pausing to reflect on her acquaintances, Veronica took another hit. She didn't really have too much interest in people, so it made sense that she wasn't close to too many of them. She wasn't the sort to go out of her way to make friends, and her less than sunny disposition didn't compel many to form friendships with her. "I guess I don't have that many friends," she smiled, this was something that didn't really bother her, even if most people would find this something to be sad about. A name popped into her head, since they seemed to be naming people she blurted the name of one of her few friends out. "Brooke. She's my friend. See, I'm not completely friendless, just highly selective."
coded by reveriee.

Summer was on the verge of tears again as she laid down on Isaiah’s pillows with a hand pressed, softly to her stomach. Everything in her wanted to be excited about the tiny, little fetus growing inside of her but she was scared— terrified but, Isaiah’s kind words and reassurances helped ease her shaky hands. He was right, she knew he was but there was the nagging voice in the back of her mind telling that this was a bad idea.. especially with how young they were.

Summer sighed, running a hand over her face as she sat up a little, leaning against the headboard while bringing her knees to her chest and resting her chin on her knees.

“I know.. you’re right it is my choice and that’s the exactly the reason I’m terrified” she took a deep breath, steeling her nerves.

“Gosh.. I’m sorry Isaiah.” A tear slipped down her cheek, “I’m sorry I ruined such a magical moment for you..”

Summer took a moment to collect herself. Then, she crawled over to Isaiah and wrapped him into a tight hug while letting out breath she didn’t know she was holding when she felt his arms encircle her waist.

“I love you, Isaiah..” she murmured against the skin of his neck before pulling away to softly press her lips to his in a chaste kiss.

“Let’s set up that doctors appointment.. we should tell Sam though.. She could be our doctor? We can set up an appointment with her. It’ll be cute, we could surprise her?”

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

• mood
    relaxed.
    outfit
    link
    tags
    r e i r e i (carter).

now playing: arms - the paper kites

Thunder crackled overhead, jolting Nollie out of her thoughts. The storm was growing violent outside, and she couldn't help but worry about her son. She knew that he was safe and sound, but a mother always worried for her children. Damon was always in the back of her mind, no matter what she was doing or where she was at. She cared so much for that little guy. Who knows where she might be today if he and Carter hadn't come into her life? It was a thought she couldn't bear to ponder on. Just as she was looking up, her knight in shining armor entered the room, bringing a smile to her face. What are you thinking about so seriously, my love? My love. Those two words were like music to her ears. Carter had really chosen her, out of all the girls he could have picked. Every day with him was like a dream come true.

"Everything, really. The weather, the wedding, the plans for the daycare, Damon...I know I should be relaxed right now, but my mind's gone into overdrive with no signs of slowing down." Her cheeks flushed as she realized how ridiculous she sounded right now. "The storm is scaring me, I still need to get my dress altered, I've got to meet with lawyers for the daycare, and Damon's not here. I know that I should be taking it one day at a time, but how can I when I have a million things on my plate? Oh, and Thanksgiving's coming up! I nearly forgot." Nollie buried her face in his chest, a bundle of nerves and worry. "How am I going to balance everything?" She looked up at Carter with those big doe eyes of hers, on the verge of tears. Had she taken on too much right now? The holidays were coming up, and with a wedding and a daycare opening in the new year, she would barely have any time for herself. Normally that would be okay, because she liked to take care of people, but right now, it just seemed a bit overwhelming.

"What am I going to do, Carter?" Nollie's voice was shaky as she searched for any sort of answers in his eyes. "I know that we were supposed to have a cozy night tonight, and I know that I'm ruining it with all these questions and concerns. I'm sorry." Tears threatened to spill from her eyes. All she wanted right now was to be reassured that everything was going to be alright.
    magnolia kingston.
    © reveriee

EMILY CHARTER
Emily didn’t expect for all this to be going so well when he showed up to her doorstep in the pouring rain. It was scary then, the idea of him maybe coming there to hurt her more (emotionally). She was scared that he wanted to ask her to get rid of it again, or throw even more hurtful things her way. But here he was, eating a casserole her mom made, and talking about baby names. Did she expect for it to be so civil? No. Absolutely not. But for the baby she had been willing to try, “If I’m going to be honest… I thought you were coming here to tell me to get rid of it. Or convince me it wasn’t yours. Or just insult me in general. I never would have expected for us to be getting along so well. It feels like back when we first met.” She admitted and poked around at the food, scared that if she ate more she would get sick again. So, she pushed it away and turned to look at him.

“I’m glad you’re here though, and not saying hurtful things…” She told him with a soft smile, “It’s like, a breath of fresh air. Plus, you had me a little worried when you disappeared. I was scared you were dead or something… And I didn’t have time to check in at your work. But your presence on socials is pretty known so when you deacivated your accounts I got worried.” She said with a shrug. The admittance was something different than what she was used to. Normally she was pleading for him to give her any sort of attention but since the day he told her to abort the baby she had done well with backing off and giving him space. Or herself space.

Standing, she took the leftovers he had dished her and put some wrap around it before she threw it back in the fridge. With this conversation and the morning sickness, she would definitely be throwing it up if she ate more. “Do you regret what like, happened between us?” She asked quietly, “you don’t have to answer if you don’t want… I just… I guess I just want to know if you hated me that whole time.” She said, looking down at her hands on the counter. She didn’t want what everything they went through to have been for nothing.

coded by kaninchen

LUNA BOWINGS
Luna managed to sleep a little. Even with the cramping jolting her awake every now and then. It was painful, but after she was sleepy enough, it was manageable. That is, until she heard Mason stirring around in his room. Sleepily, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. They were sore and swollen from crying. But she didn’t care when there was worse things going on in her life. Like how she and Mason were going to have to talk about the baby they just lost. Pulling the throw up and around her shoulders, she curled her knees up to her chest until he came out of the room. He was definitely confused about why she was there until the realization hit him. This made her happy that she made him go to bed, talking about it sober was definitely the right choice for them.

Almost immediately, the apologies came through. She wasn’t sure about how much more heartbreak she could take. Maybe before the baby she would have been fine with it. But after losing something so special, she wasn’t sure if she could continue all this with Mason. And the thought of that instantly brought tears to her eyes, “I called you…” She told him quietly, “I called to tell you and you didn’t answer anything.” She hugged the blanket around herself tighter to hide her sniffles, “What did I do wrong? For you to ignore me and pretend I wasn’t here?” She said with the shake of her head. She didn’t know why she lost the baby, maybe it was because the baby was conceived through a relationship built on sin? Was this God punishing her for everything she disobeyed? Because she didn’t pray anymore?

“It was yours.” She told him so that he at least knew she wasn’t lying, “I don’t know why I lost it but the doctor said there are a lot of things that could lead to losing a baby. There’s never one exact reason. Did you want to ask me anything about the baby?” She asked, looking down at the coffee table to avoid his gaze. She was torn between loving him so deeply, but hating him for leaving Her alone when she needed him most. He probably wouldn’t have even contacted her had he not been wasted at the bar. This whole thing was messy and Luna didn’t know how she was going to handle any of it. Would she have to break up with him? Would he want Her to break up with him? She had no clue how to handle any of it. All she wanted was to go home and cry, instead of be trapped in this storm with him. When, clearly, he didn’t want to see her at all.

Mentions: Mason - vixe vixe
coded by kaninchen

LUCA GIOVANNI
Luca slipped his arms around her waist when she laid on the bed beside him. He wouldn’t sleep with her, but holding her wasn’t a part of that rule. When she asked what he wanted to do all he could muster was a shrug. He just wanted to be sober so they could have an actual conversation that didn’t involve him being incoherent and slurring. But then the lights turned on and he squinted his eyes at the ceiling, ”how the hell do you have power in here?” He asked but there was no time for an answer as she quickly sat up and dragged him off the bed. He was still somewhat confused as he followed her to the kitchen, cringing slightly at the mess his inedible sandwich making had left. “Pasta sounds so yum right now.” He admitted and took a seat on the bar stool.

He was still somewhat swaying in his drunken state, but honestly he was sobering up a tiny bit. With the warm clothes she had given back to him. As soon as he smelt the garlic cooking he wanted to melt. Anything Italian brought him back to his Nonna cooking for his family. At you would have to eat every single bite of that food. Even though he had the terrible sandwich earlier, his stomach was growling at the smell of the food she was cooking, “wow oh wow. I wish we could cook food like in that movie Spy Kids, where they just put the pack in the microwave and poof, a whole meal is made instantly.” He said with a sigh and placed his cheek on the counter.

If it were his choice he’d take a nap right then. But the prospect of food that actually tasted yummy kept his motivation high. Just so he wouldn’t fall asleep yet, he slipped out of the chair and moved around the counter to stand behind her. He just wanted to be close her her. Normally these types of moves with her would lead to them taking off to the bedroom but he was determined to prove to her that he wasn’t just in this for sex. But he enjoyed the idea of just holding her while she made some food. They would be stuck in this storm for a while, which gave him plenty of time to prove to her.

Mentions: Ophelia - vixe vixe
coded by kaninchen

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

worried

at work

scenario:

what the hell

Cain Evans

Cain was frustrated, he didn't want to be here stuck at work. He just has been working more, to help save up money for the baby, and everything they may need. While also making sure that he was there for Emily, going to the appointments, making sure to take her out on dates, and treating her the way that she was supposed to be treated. Just like tonight, he wasn't supposed to be at work right now, but instead at home with his girlfriend. But the money and he thought he would be able to beat the storm back but he wasn't. He texted Emily to let her know what was going on when he looked up seeing the rain but also someone standing nearby looking lost.

Was that?

Cain quickly moves from behind the counter and goes to unlock the door. Opening it slightly to see, that it was.

It was Celeste, looking soaked. He rushes out, taking her hand, and rushing back into the bar/restaurant. It was empty aside from Cain, he had sent everyone else home along with the customers when the storm started to look bad enough. He pulls her in as he locks the door. "What the hell were you doing out there Celly?" He asks her as he moves her to the bar seat, as he goes grabs towels and one of his sweatshirts that he keeps on him for Emily if she gets cold while they are out. He gives them to her. "Here's a dry towel and sweatshirt, seriously didn't you hear about the storm? Damn it, you are soaked. Maybe I have one of my sweatpants in my bag as well." He goes back to look. He remembers that he had his bag of gym clothes in his car out front. He sighed and headed back to her. "Wait here, I'll be right back ok?" He said grabbing the key and his car keys and heading back out to the rain.

Going into his car, he grabs the gym bag and runs back into the storm. Placing the bag on the counter after locking the door. He looks in there, to find the pants and also another sweatshirt. He gives her the sweatpants and points to the bathroom. "Please go change before you catch a cold." He told her softly as he smiled at her. "I'll be right here waiting for you once you get back." He watched as she nodded to him and headed to the bathroom.

Wasn't this a change of events?

""What the hell Celly?"

MOOD: Tired

OUTFIT:

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

r e i r e i
tags
TL;DR Liz and Isa have a cute cooking moment
tl;dr
Liz
I love being bored together

Liz Bishop had always had trouble sleeping. Her whole life she struggled with insomnia, and the only thing that seemed to be helping was sleeping next to her girlfriend, Isa. However, recently, Isa had been working so much, she'd barely been home, leaving Liz to struggle with her restlessness by herself. She didn't at all blame her girlfriend of course, she was doing what she needed to do to survive, Liz just missed her is all.

Since she struggled with not being able to sleep, Liz spent much of her free time trying to nap, and so that's where she found herself on the day of the storm. She had the day off because of the weather and thus was trying to rest on her beat up, thrifted couch. The bed didn't feel right to sleep in without Isa so she often found herself on the couch. It gave her terrible neck problems and there was a spring that constantly poked her in the side but she simply couldn't bring herself to spend time in the bed alone. It just felt so wrong.

When Isa came home from closing up the shop, laying on the couch is where she found Liz. The Bishop girl scooted over as much as she possibly could to make room for her girlfriend to lay next to her. "I missed you too babe." she responded drowsily as Isa cuddled into her form. Her eyes flickered open for only a moment before closing again as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. For a minute or two the couple lay in silence, just enjoying being pressed up against one another. It was Isa that spoke up first, stating how they should get up and make food. Liz groaned softly and uttered a quiet. "mmmm five more minutes." Isa knew of Liz's trouble sleeping and would certainly not say no to her resting her eyes some.

Once the allotted time was up, Liz gently removed herself from Isa's grasp and stood up. She stretched and yawned before looking down to her partner. "Last night was rough again, but we can sleep after we eat, yeah?" She held her hand out to help her love off the couch before moving into the kitchen and opening the fridge door. "I got some homemade pasta sauce from work. Spaghetti sound good?" It was more a rhetorical question because that's all they really had at the moment and they couldn't exactly go out shopping in this weather.

Liz pulled out a cutting board and tossed Isa an onion while she pulled a red pepper out of the fridge for herself. "Just a dice is fine for that." she smiled wearily at the girl, circles under her eyes dark and prominent. She may have been exhausted but she never got tired of cooking. It was something she was always passionate about. Liz pulled out her phone and slid it across the counter to Isa "You can pick the music this time."

Whenever the couple cooked together, which was really mostly Liz cooking and Isa helping where she could, the pair listened to music and danced in the kitchen like no one was watching. It was simple and lovely and all they needed in the world. Everything felt perfect for Liz when she was in the kitchen with her love and her tunes.

While she was dicing up the red pepper, Liz worked on the noodles; bringing a pot of water to a boil on the stove and seasoning it with salt and a touch of garlic powder. The rain pounded on the roof and made it hard to concentrate but Liz was used to working under distracting conditions. The kitchen was a busy place and right now she wasn't even under any pressure of customers. She felt her shoulders relax as she got into the groove of cooking. "I'm really glad you were able to get some time off. I missed this."
code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back