• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Beach (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Luca Giovanni
b48b4c9cca5c47e522797a13b16c1f4877d8d251.gif

Luca watched the girl, doing his best to keep his emotions in check as she pointed out that he was lying. Cause he was. He felt more for the girl than he had for literally anyone. He'd never dated, he never called any girl his, never kissed them, never loved them. He thought this was all normal behavior but now he knows that it was all just a mask to hide just how scared he was. Every girl he started to develop feelings for, he left on read. He ran from them like he was running from a fire that was threatening to burn brighter. But here he stood now, watching Oph as she walked over to the couch and gulped her wine. And he didn't want to run.
Frustrated, he ran his hands through his damp hair. The door was right there. He could run. He could leave and never speak to her again. But he didn't want to. Whether that was from the alcohol, or the feelings he tried to hide with the alcohol, he didn't want to leave. Kicking off his damp shoes, he stepped more into her house. Not when she looked so sad and hurt. She was sad and hurt because of him, "can we just talk?" He asked quietly.
He wasn't exactly sure how he would talk with her, all they ever seemed to do was argue. The alcohol they both drank probably didn't help with that either. But he wanted her to know what he had to say, "I lied. I don't want you to sleep with other people. Knowing you fucked Kendall made me wanna kill him right then and there. I don't like the idea of other guys hands on you. Looking at you. Admiring you in any way. I hate it. I wanna punch everyone in the face." He told her, shoving his hands into his pockets as he looked down. He was slowly breaking with every work he spoke. He felt like he was losing everything he knew about himself as he bore more of it to her.

Mentions: Ophelia - vixe vixe

Highs winds as high as 100 miles per hour expected later tonight and we should see as much as 8 inches of rain. We advise everyone to stay inside…

Mason tore his eyes away from the little tv that hung up on the wall behind the bar. That’s where he sat, drinking his liver away at the lacquered wood of the bar top. It was stained with water marks and had the occasional scuff but the appearance of the bar was the least of Mason’s concerns. All he wanted to do was forget— forget about the gorgeous fair-skinned beauty but no matter how much he drank he couldn’t wash away the scent that permeated every wrinkle and fold in his brain. He loved her, with all of his cold dead heart and he hated it. Hated feeling so vulnerable. Every time luna look at him, it was like he was made of pure crystal and she could see right through him with those big beautiful eyes of hers.

The liquid in his glass was almost nonexistent, except for a tiny little droplet of beer. Mason aggressively threw his head back, almost falling out the chair from how disoriented he was. His hands blindly grabbed on to the bar top to steady himself and pulling himself back upright. He was beyond drunk now, probably the drunkest he’d ever been in his entire life but nothing mattered to him anymore. He was done, he had fucked up yet again and there was no way that he could fix any of this bullshit.

With shaky hands he slid the empty glass towards the burly looking man who was drying the inside of glass with a suspicious looking rag.

“Another.. beer?” He asked, his words completely slurring together. The bartender gave him a look and shook his head.

“You’re cut off buddy, go home.” The bartender reached over and grabbed his glass from a very pissed off Mason who eyes brows pinched together in pure rage and frustration. His hands balled up into fists and his nostrils flared until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Out, come on.” The security guard grabbed him by his bicep and threw him out of the bar, stumbling over his own two feet pretty pathetically. A dazed and confused Mason leaned against the brick building, his chest heaving heavily. Why did he do this to himself? He could have her in his arms right now if he wasn’t such a fuck up. The thought made him crack, slid down the length of the building until his butt hit the pavement and sob into his knees. The sound of a familiar voice had him stop and sniffle.

“I found out a few days ago that I am... was... pregnant. I just had a miscarriage."

Even in his drunken stupor he could’ve picked her voice out of a crowd of people. Miscarriage? pregnant? that couldn’t be right. They had always been careful. The sound of Luna’s voice prompted him to spring into action, tripping over his own feet desperately trying to find the source of the voice and then he found it, as he rounded the corner.

“Luna…” his heart ached and his stomach churned at the sight of her. She was leaned up against the building with her hands covering her face.

“Pregnant?” He repeated the words as if he never said that word before.

“Luna you’re pregnant?” He asked, his eyebrows furrowing together in anger.

“Who’s is it?” He demanded, stumbling over to her, his hands balling into fists.

“Who did you fuck?” He slurred out.

emo

Mason

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Luna Bowings
tumblr_pnzdczOq7G1rj3gxro4_1280.gif

Luna was holding everything back. She didn't want to cry in front of Brooke, she didn't deserve to. Not after everything she's done. She's ruined the only friendship she made, the man she's in love with wants nothing to do with her. She deserved all of this. Her parents always told her her sins would catch up to her one day. And here it was. That day finally came and Luna felt like everything in her was breaking and she didn't know how much more of this feeling she could take.
But there was his voice. The girls head snapped up to see him. He was drunk out of his mind, stumbling over his feet with his eyes rimmed red. She didn't know if it was from him crying, or because of how wasted he was. Either way, she couldn't help but flinch every time he said the word. His accusatory tone, the look in his eyes as if she had been the one to betray him when in reality, he was the one who hurt her, "It was yours." She told him, her tone quiet and harsh. She couldn't even keep eye contact with him as she hugged her arms around herself.
"I can't do this Mason..." She told him, unsure if she meant getting hurt by him continuously, or talking to him about the baby she no longer had while he was wasted, "gimme your keys. I'll take you home... to your apartment." She told him, grabbing his keys from him. If he drove in this condition she had no doubt he would either hurt himself or someone else. Turning to Brooke, she felt her eyes tear up some as she pulled her in for a hug, "I'm sorry about all this. Drive home safe." She told her, finally letting her go before she followed Mason to his car.
"Get in." She said, words harsh and more as a demand than a request. The weather was getting worse by the second, and she would have to drive fast to get him home then herself back to her apartment. Hell, she'd sleep in his car or in the stairwell at his apartment if she had to. She didn't want to see him longer than she needed to with this grief coursing through her.
The drive was silent as Luna focused on keeping the car on the road with the wind practically throwing it, and the rain obscuring her vision. She definitely wouldn't make it home tonight. But at least he would be safe, tucked away in his apartment while she hid in his car, "let's get you inside." She told him as she pulled up the place that had once been so welcoming. Trying to drag a stumbling Mason up the stairs while trying to ignore her pain proved to be difficult but eventually the pair made it and Luna unlocked the door for him. They were both drenched from head to toe from even the walk up. But since she was leaving she didn't bother to change out the sweater she was wearing as she helped him into some dry clothes.
When he was all set, she stepped back, clutching the keys in her hand, "if you want to talk about this when you're sober, we can meet up, or text or call... it doesn't matter. But I'm going to head home now." She finally said, her voice breaking a little as she made her way to the door, quickly pulling on her shoes. She couldn't stay. She couldn't talk about this. The tone of his voice when he accused her of sleeping with someone else broke her. But she'd get through it this all. She had to, even if it took a long time.

Mentions: Mason - vixe vixe

mood
determined to make a change.
outfit
link
tags
travelbypages travelbypages (emily), mention of cain

now playing: the first cut is the deepest - sheryl crow

Owen knew that his chance at getting to go to an ultrasound or checkup for their baby wasn't guaranteed. Emily could very well laugh in his face - after all, his change in attitude seemed to come right out of the blue. But he still clung to that small shred of hope tucked deep inside, in case she actually said yes. He was finally coming to terms with the reality of the situation, even if it wasn't one he particularly liked very much. But yet, it wasn't a mistake. Owen might have thought that before, but now he thought differently. If this was going to happen, then it was going to happen either with or without him being in the picture. If Emily wanted to stay with Cain, then he totally got that. But to completely cut him out of their child's life? That was another thing. He had laid down in that bed too all the way back in Hawaii. This was partially his responsibility as well. It was way past the time for him to man up and claim his and Emily's child as his own. It was exactly what he planned to do, too - if only Emily would let him.

But if a tender moment was about to take place between them, the moment had passed. The sound of Emily's phone, muffled beneath the fabric of her pocket, had interrupted them. Maybe it was better this way. Owen's eyes followed his former flame as she jumped up from her seat, rushing over to the window. He stood, too, not wanting to seem like he was being too comfortable hanging around here. He didn't want to be any more of a deadbeat than he had been in the past. "I should go..." Owen mumbled, but before he could move his feet to the door, Emily had begun to speak. There was too much water flowing over the roads now. He couldn't leave. This was going to be one long, awkward night ahead of both of them, wasn't it?

"You could have just kicked me out and let me drown in the rain out there. But you didn't. Why are you offering me a place to stay for the night?" His voice was small, as if he were a child. If he were Emily, he would have easily forced himself out, leaving him out in the middle of the storm raging on. But he wasn't Emily, and she hadn't told him to leave. She didn't have to go through all the pleasantries. They both knew where they stood. Emily wasn't fond of Owen anymore, and Owen knew that he could never regain her trust, not even if he tried his hardest to.
owen manning.
© reveriee

The little hand on the clock ticked by as the seconds added up. It felt like forever until Isaiah had opened his mouth. She couldn’t blame him though.. who would? He had just been told the most life changing piece of information he ever could possibly receive.

“Wow..”

After a few excruciatingly long moments, Isaiah seemed to breathe out a breath he didn’t even know he was holding. The whole time, Summer couldn’t stop crying. She was blubbering mess all over Isaiah’s t-shirt as she shoved her face deep into his chest. Suddenly, she felt his soft hands on her shoulders.

“Hey look at me..” he told her, gentle but firm. Reluctantly, she rose her eyes to his, her heart jack hammering against her chest violently, threatening to crack and splinter her rib cage.

"We've got this. You've got this. I'm not going to leave your side now, or ever. Just because there's gonna be a little mini-me growing in here," tears began building in her eyes again, threatening to spill as Isaiah paused and gingerly placed a hand to the growing fetus beyond layers of her sweatshirt and skin.

"And hey, even if you choose not to go through with this, I'll still love you regardless. Whatever you decide to do, I'm on board one hundred percent."

She couldn’t hold in the tears anymore, as the metaphorical dam broke and the floodgates opened. She tried hard to listen to him, to absorb what he was saying. She barely had time to process them herself beyond her immediate reaction consisting of tears, tears and more tears. Even with all the waterworks, Isaiah’s voice comforted her, making her feel more at ease but, she couldn’t stop crying. Summer’s stomach fluttered are the realization that this was probably just the hormones and it sobered her up.

Isaiah wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in tight and pressing his lips to her forehead. Slowly, she brought her arms up to wrap around his torso, and sighed deeply, sniffling repetitively as he made plans for their next steps in this new journey together all while whispering words of affirmations to her. After a few moments of just holding each other, Summer pulled away nodding slowly.

“You’re right..” she sighed a big breath of relief, “You’re right,” she repeated, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

“I love you so much, Isaiah. I’m excited and nervous and overwhelmed..” she trailed off, her mind racing with so many thoughts.

“We’ve got to tell people… no wait, we should wait until—“ Summer stopped mid sentence as a pang of hunger hit her stomach and her stomach grumbled loudly.

“Did you finish the soup?” She asked, placing a hand to stomach, “I think the little one is hungry.” She continued, her red rimmed eyes sparkling.

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

Ophelia swallowed thickly, trying to wet her dry throat. She felt her heart sinking further and further until it settled down in her stomach, making her feel brittle and hollow. She was exhausted, going back and forth between between hot, passionate hook ups to no spark at all. It made her head spin, especially when couldn’t hide her feelings for him anymore. Ophelia sniffled, feeling empty and frustrated for multiple reasons because It felt like Everything just kept piling up, from Luca to the stupid power going out. It was getting to be too much, she could feel herself splintering underneath the pressure of the evening.

The pitter-pattering of the rain and the occasional boom of thunder was the only thing that could be heard between the two of them as she waited for him to finally leave but, that never happened. Instead. She heard the soft creak of the wood as he padded over to her.

“Can we just talk?” The question almost made her rolls her eyes. She couldn’t remember that last they ever just talked with things getting heated, one way or another. Ophelia didn’t bother to answer because Luca continued anyways.

"I lied. I don't want you to sleep with other people. Knowing you fucked Kendall made me wanna kill him right then and there. I don't like the idea of other guys hands on you. Looking at you. Admiring you in any way. I hate it. I wanna punch everyone in the face." Oph’s lips parted as she sucked in a breath. She hadn’t expected his voice to be so soft towards her. A pang of regret struck her stomach, making her heart hammer violently against her chest. Clearing her throat, she took a deep breath.

“I-I…” she trailed off, forcing out a sigh. Ophelia turned her body towards him while looking up at his face, searching it.

“I only slept with Kendall because..” Ophelia bit the inside of her cheek, unsure of what to say next. Kendall was a good friend, but that’s all he was. She didn’t like him like she liked Luca.

“I slept with Kendall because it was easy.. he was available. I didn’t even want to.. but he..” She tore her eyes away from him, feeling a little sick to her stomach. She has always had a hard articulating how she felt and in this situation it was no different.

“He gave me affection, he kissed me. I was missing that. I wanted that f-from somebody, anybody.. but all I really wanted to do was kiss you.” Was this even making sense? She didn’t know but he hoped that he would get the gist.

“All I wanted was a kiss a-and I didn’t want it to happen like that.. you’re wasted, we haven’t talked in weeks.. you just show up to my house unannounced..” she sighed once more, her voice trembling.

“You most likely won’t even remember this tomorrow.”

singer

Ophelia

♡coded by uxie♡

mood :
just chilling, everything's great!

outfit :
mentions :
n/a

interactions :
fieldofclover fieldofclover (Cole)
Reynolds
;; Veronica
Going to a cabinet in the corner of the room, Veronica pulled out a soft bright blue towel for the stranger who had just entered her apartment, then hurried back over to the door. "Here. Dry off." She handed the towel to him. She started laughing at his "cereal killer" joke and then she realized... it wasn't a joke. That realization actually made her laugh a little harder. "No, it means like.. you know what, never mind," she smiled as she went back over to sit on top of her kitchen counter. She did not want to be explaining what a serial killer was to this guy. If she elaborated he'd be on edge all day from the looks of him.
"Relax, make yourself at home. Feel free to let your cat out. Is it's name actually just... baby cat?" Veronica pondered aloud. She eyed the cat for a second and then began rolling a joint. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a quick glimpse out of a window. Wow, it was really raining down hard out there. The fact that this guy had decided to wander out in this weather just to visit his "cutie baby boy" was really odd. Clearly this rando had terrible judgment. Suddenly she realized that she had yet to introduce herself. "Oh! I'm Veronica by the way," she said with a nervous chuckle. Her sudden house guest served as a reminder of what a terrible hostess she was. She picked up a lighter from the counter and went to light her joint before stopping short and shaking her head. "God, where are my manners? Do you want a joint? I can just make another for myself," she held out the joint out towards her guest expectantly.
coded by reveriee.

EMILY CHARTER
Emily didn't know why she cared so much for Owen. Apart from spending half her life going back and forth with the man. She went from hating him, to loving him, to hating him again all in one year. She hated herself for it, but there was just something about him that drew her to him. Whether it was the loving past they once had or some weird fucked up chemical in her brain that fueled the fire she had in her heart for him. And she wished so badly that the small part that still beat for him didn't exist still... But there it was, existing as she stared at him from across the room with him speaking to her in the softest tone she'd ever heard from him, "I don't know... I guess I just want you to have a chance with our baby, I've always wanted them to grow up with you, for you to love them... But even if you hadn't come here, I would've done it on my own. Love the baby for the both of us." Her tone broke as she finished speaking.

Emily used her sleeve to wipe away some tears that had fallen down her cheeks, "sorry... Uh I'm gonna go get those clothes." She told him and quickly slipped out of the room. As soon as the door to her bedroom closed, more tears fell. This moment was slowly breaking her. She thought he didn't want to claim their child, and she'd been fully ready to accept that. But here he was, asking for that chance with them. She couldn't help but feel sad that he hadn't come to see her. Moving over to the dresser, Emily grabbed some of Cain's dry clothes; sweatpants and an older t shirt that was Owen's. She probably shouldn't have kept it but sometimes she gravitated toward it for pajamas.

When she had taken long enough to calm herself down, she found herself back in the dining room where Owen still stood, "here. You can paint the high parts. I probably shouldn't be climbing the ladder anyway." She said with a small laugh, hiding the fact that she couldn't even look at him without her heart breaking. "I don't know the gender yet by the way." She said over her shoulder as she walked down the hallway to the babies room, "but I figured yellow is a happy enough colour to paint it. The pink and blue stuff is cliche anyway." She couldn't help but babble with how high her nerves were running, "the room gets a lot of natural light." As she rounded the corner into the room, she smiled a little at the baby furniture that was covered in plastic to protect from the paint, "it's a little dark, but my dad made sure I had a good enough flashlight for these situations." Turning it on, you could see clearly now that Emily painted as much as she could without getting on the ladder, so there were paint marks as far as her arms could reach.

Mentions: Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover
coded by kaninchen

LUCA GIOVANNI
Luca could hear the sound of defeat in her tone. He hated that he did this to her. If he had woken up and realized he was being such an asshole sooner, he wouldn't be sitting here with her, drunk out of his mind, and professing all the love he had been hiding from her. She fucked Kendall just to feel something that he refused to let her have, all because he was scared of loving someone only for that love to never be reciprocated. But here he was, with her feeling something for him but him being too afraid to give those feelings back. And he was a piece of shit for it, "I'm sorry Oph." He told her, his tone quiet as he looked down at the ground. He should leave, forget this ever happened... but he couldn't bring himself to put his shoes back on and go right back out that door.

"You know what? No. I'll stay here until I sober up and prove to you that I'm not just here to try and jump into bed with you. Prove to you that that kiss actually meant something to me. Because fuck Oph, I can't just make this shit up on the spot." He told her in a hard, determined tone. He wasn't going to just leave her here, alone in the dark, with god knows what going on outside. What if her apartment randomly blew over? Or a tree fell? He would be hurt as hell if he wasn't here to be her big bad protector. Kendall would look like a dweeb she just slept with with how turned out Luca was gonna be now.

"Come on, let's go make sandwiches or something, that'll soak up all the alcohol." He said, standing abruptly as he wandered over to the kitchen, immediately digging in the fridge to put together some mediocre sandwich. Which, when he was done, looked completely terrible and probably inedible if he wasn't so plastered. But, he forced the food down and leaned against the counter. There would still be water, it would just be cold water. But if that were the solution he would just go stand in the rain again. So he decided against it. If it were his choice he would just take her into the bedroom and work off the booze, but he promised he wasn't there for that. He was there to prove to her that he wasn't just a piece of shit.

Mentions: Ophelia - vixe vixe
coded by kaninchen

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

calm

alesia's apartment

scenario:

you called

Salem Luduvici

"You called darlin', plus I wasn't doing anything important." Salem said as she brought him into her little home. The truth is, he was trying to help Bea out with a job but the moment his phone rang with that ringtone that he had given just for her, he dropped everything to come to her side. He wrapped his arms around her as she hugged him. He smiled softly down at her as she looked up at him. He could never get enough of those pretty eyes of hers. The way they melt his heart with every glance at him. He couldn't fall for her, it was not something that he was planning on ever doing but...

what if he already has?

He held her hand as she lead them to the dark dimly lit living room. He watched as she went to sit on the couch. Salem just kissed the top of her head as he took out the supplies he brought. He lit some more candles, making them grow a bit brighter. He took out snacks and some food that he had prepared for them. And a small laptop and some romcoms movies. He knew that she was scared of storms. Her reaction was as the thunders and lighting crashed down proved that to him. So he made sure to bring supplies to distract her. As another rumbling of noise came through the house, he watched as she jumped slightly again.

Salem moved softly to her, picking her up and sitting down. Placing her back on his lap, as he wrapped his arms around her. "Calm down darlin'. I promise nothing is going to happen to you while I'm here to watch over you." He told her softly as he kissed the side of her head. "Je le jure sur ma vie chérie." He told her in his native tongue knowing she didn't understand him. He glanced around seeing blankets and pillows. He thought of a brilliant plan to distract her. He turned her so she was facing him on his lap. His hands on her waist, holding her softly as she looked at him with those eyes that he drowns in.

"Wanna make a fort?" He asked with a soft smile.

"if you call, I'll come running."

♡design by urzula, coded by uxie♡

ALESIA FARGO
The calm that washed over Alesia was almost instant. She didn't know why she took so much comfort in the way that Salem looked at her and the way he held her. But she did. And admittedly, she was slowly but surely falling for him. Curiously, her eyes wandered over the items he brought, inspecting each one as he pulled it out of the box as if it were a new birthday present. Most of it she already had, but she appreciated the thought he put into each item he brought.

She was just about to open up the laptop when he made a sudden movement and she was pulled into his lap, facing him. The position made her face heat up, but thanks the dimness of the room, her blush was very well hidden, "A fort?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at the proposition. But, she nodded and placed a kiss to his cheek before she stood. They would definitely need more blankets than what the living room currently had out, so she made her way to the hallway cupboard and pulled more out for them to use. There certainly was enough blankets to use now, "the girls at work know I like them, so almost every birthday I'm gifted blankets." She said with a sheepish smile and began to move the coffee table out of the way.

It didn't take long, with the teamwork between the two, to set up the blanket fort , "I have an idea." She told him with a smile and moved to stand on her bed, taking town the battery powered twinkle lights. Unfortunately the batteries were dead, but she grabbed some from the TV remote to replace them, "here." She said and climbed into the fort to pin the lights around the fort. With that, their masterpiece was done and dimly lit with nearby candles and the twinkle lights. In all honesty, it looked like the most cozy thing to Alesia. She made forts when she was younger to "hide" from the bad men her mom brought into her life. She was only growing the fondness she had for the forts now, with Salem here to keep her mind distracted from the storm raging outside. Taking off her housecoat, the girl cuddled up against the pillows they propped against the couch, "so what movie are you picking?" She asked, a small smile touching her lips.

Mentions: Salem - r e i r e i
coded by kaninchen

• mood
    caregiver mode activated.
    outfit
    link
    tags
    vixe vixe (summer).

now playing: i go crazy - paul davis

Time felt as if it had completely stopped. This wasn't a dream. Summer really was pregnant, and Isaiah was going to have to raise a child with her. The idea was terrifying in it of itself, but he knew that as long as Summer was there, they'd be able to pull through. Would they have a son that looked just like his mother, or a daughter that looked just like him? Only time would tell. But his words hadn't soothed her worries, because she continued to sob uncontrollably. Did she not want to have this baby? If that was the case, then he'd just have to man up and deal with it. But he hoped that she would want to take this next step with him. Parenthood seemed daunting, but they had plenty of friends and family who would be on their side. This wasn't going to be the worst outcome. After what seemed like an eternity of silence, Summer began to smile. "See? I told you that you've got nothing to be afraid of. I'm not going to be a deadbeat like some of the men in this town."

Rosemary Beach was no stranger to would-be fathers walking out on the mother of their unborn children. But Isaiah was determined not to continue that streak. He was going to be fully present in their child's life, only if Summer would want him to, of course. This all depended on how she felt about the whole ordeal. "I love you too. Just take it easy from now on, okay? There's no need to stress out. It's not good for the baby, you know." He cracked a grin. "I guess that means I need to start dressing like a dad. Bring on the white t-shirts and cuffed jeans - I'm ready." A joke would surely lift her spirits even further. This was happening, and the best thing they could do was just roll with the punches. Life was just full of little surprises like that.

"We can tell people once we get an ultrasound. I want them to really see the little bean in there so they know that it's really real. Let's keep it our little secret for right now, okay?" He didn't want to rush into anything regarding news. What if something bad happened? Isaiah wouldn't know what to do with himself. "The soup?" He furrowed his eyebrows, momentarily forgetting all about the broth, noodles, and chicken. But then it hit him. A look of recognition washed over his eyes. "I'm really lucky I decided to take it off the burner when I did. God only knows what would have happened if I had let it burn." He let out a small sigh of relief. "I made you a bowl. It should be cool enough to eat now." He took her hand, leading her out of the bathroom back into the bedroom. "Eat up - you've gotta satisfy two appetites now."
    isaiah mcpherson.
    © reveriee

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

worried

at haiden's apartment

scenario:

you are my family

Samantha Woods

Sam was worried. She tried not to be all day, as she drove home from work. They had let all the staff go home early since the storm was already making its appearance. She had kept in touch with her sorta girlfriend all day. Checking on both her and the little girl who captured her heart. She tried not to think about the what if's. The worries filled her mind as she got home and changed out of her work clothes. As the storm worsened, so did her worries. All she wanted to do is be with the woman she was falling in love with and the little girl that she was beginning to love as her own. So without a thought of safety, as the storm rages on, the rain already created a water level that wasn't safe to drive but she didn't care.

She grabbed a bag of clothes, and some supplies, and got into her car.

Sam drove as fast as she could without causing an accident. Even going past red lights as she wanted to get to them as quickly as possible. At home, it was safe but it wasn't the place she wanted to be at. It didn't have the people she wanted there. Even Haiden's Gran fussed at her for being too skinny and fed her until she felt like she would pop out of her pants. She wanted them all there and couldn't deal with it when they aren't. She sent a quick text to her sister and adoptive father that she was over at her girl's house and she will text them to let them know that she was safe as she parked her car.

She gets out of the car, grabbing everything before running to Haiden's home and knocking on the door softly. Shuddering from all the rain, she smiled as she sees Haiden's eyes as she opens the door in confusion. "I know you said, that you would be fine..but..I got worried?" She mumbles as she looks away from the stern look that her lover was giving her. "I drove super carefully!" She exclaimed as she was brought in.

"I just couldn't be there...when...all I wanted to be was here.."

"I just want to be here."

EMILY CHARTER
Emily smiled brightly as Owen jumped right in to the work. It warmed her heart to know that he was just happy to help her. Back in the day this wouldn't even be a thought for him. It would be a solid no and he'd fuck off to wherever to do whoever. She had no clue why he was the way he was, but she had always had faith that he would come around. And she hoped and prayed that this was him coming around. Even if it wasn't for her, but for their baby. She wanted the babies dad to love it, even if Cain could provide that love in replacement of Owen's.

Sitting down on the little wooden rocking chair, Emily pulled the blanket off the floor and shone the light up to the wall so that he could properly see, "I think Cora is a good name for a girl. I've always loved the ocean and surfing, and it's a little homage to Daniel. But for a boy I've been struck for names. I can't think of a single one." She told him, lovingly resting her arm over the little baby bump, "do you have any ideas?" She asked, gently rocking the chair back and forth. If they were going to keep things civil, she'd have to keep the focus on the baby even though all she wanted to do was ask him what made him hate her so much. Why he switched up on her so fast after Hawaii. At that point she thought things were great between them. But she would keep her mouth shut. It wasn't her business. She wasn't his and he wasn't hers. But the baby was theirs.

"You're doing a good job. I wouldn't have been able to reach any of that." She told him with a smile. A true and honest smile. She was going to wait for Cain to get home to paint the rest of the wall, but now that Owen was there... well, stuck there, it was a perfect bonding moment. To answer any questions he had about the baby. Maybe she'd even send him home with some books to read, if he wanted to of course. Cain had read them all already and were no use collecting dust around the house. She'd help Owen come to terms with the baby too, if that was what he wanted. She wanted nothing more than for him to accept their kid, even if they weren't together.

Mentions: Owen - fieldofclover fieldofclover
coded by kaninchen

HAIDEN SUTTON
Haiden stood at the window as the water shot against it, throwing around branches and garbage and whatever else this hurricane could pick up. She was nervous, with the few leaks sprouting from holes in the tin roof, to how much food and water they had. Nana had come prepared, having gone on a massive shopping trip as well as made food that could be eaten cold that would last them for days. The woman had lived in Rosemary Beach her whole life, so it was no surprise that she knew what to do when it came to these types of storms.

Quietly from Colettes room, she could hear them playing Barbies in the candlelight and a smile touched her lips. Boredom and worry were hitting Haiden like a bag of rocks. On one hand, she did enjoy playing Barbies with Colette, on the other she was tired of pretending the dolls were characters in the soaps that Nana let the little girl watch. Worry because she knew Sam was stuck at home. She wanted nothing more than to be curled up on the couch with the girl, talking about the littlest things the get to know each other even more. She'd been enjoying having Sam around, Nana loved to cook for her, and Colette loved playing Barbies with her. It was like Sam was slowly becoming a part of their little family.

And there was one thing stopping that from happening. The NDA that Franklin Ryan made her sign after she had Colette. No one besides Nana could know, and technically Haiden breaking this contract could quite literally, send her to prison and have Colette shipped away to god knows where. Haiden would rather keep quiet and pretend like she didn't tell Sam, despite the hurt it brought to not officially be able to love her, than to ruin what her little family had going. Her heart longed to call Sam her girlfriend but the risk of everything crumbling stopped her from doing it.

The knock on the door had Haiden confused. Who would be knocking on her door at this time, when the roads were so flooded you could probably swim in them? Tentatively, she made her way over and opened it a crack to see, but threw it open when she saw it was Sam, "what the hell are you doing?" She asked, levelling a stern glare on the girl as she pulled her in out of the rain, "you're gonna get yourself sick." She pointed out, looking at Sam's soaked clothing, "text me next time you decide to go on a danger mission." She told Sam and slipped her arms around the girl, "and make sure you decide to leave before it gets dangerous." She couldn't help but laugh and rested her forehead against Sam's. She would be mad at the fact that Sam drove through the storm to get there, but her words made Haiden melt. "I'm happy your here. Now let's go get you some dry clothes." She nodded and led Sam down the hall.

Closing her bedroom door behind them, Haiden shuffled over to her dresser to find some pajamas that Sam could borrow. "Here, try these ones out." She said and handed Sam the dry, fuzzy clothes as she took a seat on the bed, "now you wanna tell me exactly why you drove through a hurricane or are we just gonna ignore it." She said with a laugh as she leaned back on her hands. This girl drove Haiden wild.

Mentions: Sam - r e i r e i
coded by kaninchen

• outfit:

xxx

mood:

nervous

at moses's apartment

scenario:

can I?

tags:

Michonne Johannes

Mic tried her best to get to her parent's house. Since they were informed that there was going to be a storm, they decided that Mic would come to their house to stay for the next few days. Just to be safe and she didn't have any issue with that. So she went to stay with her parents, but today she had left for a recording session with her producer who promised it was just going to be an hour or two. It ended up being more like 5 hours and the storm was hitting. She sped out of there but by the time she got about 25 minutes from her parent's house, the storm was going hard and she didn't think she would make it there without there being a chance for an accident.

She knew of one of person that was close by. Moses. He had told her his address in case she just wanted to 'show up'. She flirtingly told him that she might one day. She guesses that day is today. She quickly changes lanes and sent a quick text to her siblings letting them know what was going on in case her parents called them because she hadn't shown up yet. She drives off, making sure that she was careful as the rain pours down. It took her 10 minutes to get to his apartment. She gets out of the car and runs to the building. Letting herself in, she remembers what number he told her, and heads up the stairs.

Once she was in front of the right door, she knocked on the door and waited for him to open. Once he did, she looked at him with a soft look. "You did say whenever I wanted to show up cutie." She told him "I was heading towards my parents but the storm got worse and you were close enough. Mind if I stay?" She asked him softly as she bit her lip looking down. Moses was a soft spot for her. A person she wanted to be around a lot more than usual but the idea of why still scared her. Which is why she kept their friendship at what it was. Just a friendship. She was still scared of what others wanted from her. Mic was even more scared of how she wanted to break all her rules for him...all the rules she made to not repeat the same mistake from before but right now she didn't care about all that. All she wanted right now is for him to say yes.

Mic was hoping he said yes

"Can I stay the night?"

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f687436386c6e6d334b596a6563673d3d2d3933333439383739332e313632393330363965366235303731633239333130383633323232362e676966

He felt guilty when he told Amal that he was in Japan. The truth was that he was in Rosemary Beach and he wanted to surprise him. Yuri had gone to Japan a day prior for his dad, that much was true, and he'd taken his dad's private jet to avoid any delay in getting to Rosemary Beach. He'd gotten there before the storm hit and was excited to see Amal and everyone he'd kept in touch with after leaving last year. It had been exactly two years since he'd met Amal. He came to Rosemary Beach to relax that year and to get away from everything that was going on in his life. He'd been in a relationship for a while and about three months before he traveled they ended things with him. It was a one-sided love. He was in it far more than they were. The only thing they could say was that they were sorry. He was apprehensive when he stumbled upon Amal at a party, or was it a club? He couldn't remember the exact place, but he remembered seeing him and they had made eye contact. He initiated the conversation and things went on from there. They hung out just about every day after that until it was time for Yuri to leave. It was an amazing four-month vacation, and to have met someone like Amal made it even better. At the airport, as he was getting ready to leave, he remembered the look on Amal's face. He didn't want to go. He didn't want to leave him, but what was he supposed to do?

Yuri boarded the plane and was gone. Even against the long-distance curse, they were able to keep things going. Yuri would call Amal whenever he had the time, and he would always make time. Whenever Amal called him or sent him a video chat request, he would stop what he was doing just to talk to him. He still managed to send him gifts and things. The next year, Yuri came early just to be there for Amal's birthday and spent nearly five months in Rosemary Beach. It hurt when he had to leave, and the flight home proved to be too much for him. He shed tears on the plane and when he got back to his home in California. It hurt his heart when Amal's birthday came around this year and he wasn't able to be there. The previous year he had made it work and was there to celebrate, but this year he was busy and couldn't make it, but that wasn't going to stop him from doing something special for his boyfriend. Had they made it official yet? He wasn't sure they'd had the discussion, but he cared for him a lot and he wanted him to know it.

Yuri sat in the Airbnb that he'd rented out for the entirety of his trip this year and he text Amal. During the conversation, Yuri had booked Amal a roundtrip ticket to go to Japan and booked the hotel shortly after, all while the power was out. He truly meant what he said in the text. He really did wish he could be with Amal, to hold him, to feel his touch, to hear his heartbeat, and feel his warmth. He missed it. It was becoming painful to leave. The first year he could handle it. The second year his emotions were a wreck when he got home, and this year, he was already dreading leaving. Next year, for Amal's birthday, they would go to Japan and spend a week there together, just the two of them. Even though it couldn't make up for him missing his lover's birthday, he hoped that it would bring a smile to Amal's face. He sat in the dark room and looked around, wondering when it would stop raining. It was November 11th, and he had arrived on November 10th. He would be here until April, depending on how long things took with his mother's restaurant. If it took longer, he would be in Rosemary Beach longer. He'd spoken with his parents about the possibility of relocating his office to Rosemary Beach just so he could be close to Amal, but they hadn't returned his calls or emails about it.

Yuri sat on the edge of the bed after placing his phone on the nightstand. The rain pelted the side of the sliding glass doors that led to the outside pool. He could see the trees bending in response to the wind. With a smile, he looked down.

"I can't wait to see you..."

travelbypages travelbypages

Aurelius felt a warmth in his chest as he continued talking with Zuri. The two of them have been chatting a lot more since seeing one another at that Halloween party. He wasn’t sure what exactly he felt but he could not deny the excitement he felt when his phone pinged and her name showed up on his phone. The two were FaceTiming when boom the power was suddenly out the rain heard much more clearly with the sound of silence filling his house now. He watched as Zuri seemed to get up taking him with her as she went to search for something within her home. His gaze amused then he listened as she invited him over before he could respond it seemed something messed with the cell tower near his home. He put his phone in his pocket before grabbing several things from his fridge, and cabinet full of snacks. He put them all into a couple bags then grabbed some extra clothes and put them into a backpack. Once that was done he grabbed his keys heading out the door being buffeted by the wind and rain. He swiftly locked the place up then ran towards his car getting in.

He went slow driving, keeping a safe distance from others with his caution lights on so others could see him. Once he arrived at Zuri’s he pulled his hood up over his head and made sure his bags were closed. Then ran towards the apartment heading inside where it really was flooded. He hurried over to where the stairs were going up them two or three at a time. He soon made it to her apartment where he lifted his fist knocking on the door. Once she opened it he smirked, shaking his head like a dog to send water flying all over her.``Hey there I brought some more food of my own.”he said, holding up the bags to show her. He followed her inside as she opened the door up further for him.”It’s crazy out there. I barely saw the road on my way here and it’s only supposed to get worse.”

travelbypages travelbypages

“It was yours.”

A cold bucket of water had been slammed down on the top of his sweaty head. Luna’s cold and distant tone sobered him up. He had never heard her speak to him like that.. he didn’t like it. Mason’s features melted from a hard scowl into a worried frown. It was his baby? Logically, Mason knew this. He knew luna wasn’t out screwing every guy she could get her hands on but, there’s was a sick twisted part of him that hoped she was. So he could find a reason, a flaw in their relationship and he wouldn’t be the only one fucking up. He was just like his deadbeat father and the realization chilled him to the bone.

“I can’t do this Mason..” the statement was a slap in the face. Mason stood there angry and blissfully unaware that the clouds had began darkening over top the two of them just like the man in the nice suit had told him on the tv.

“Gimme your keys.. “ Luna grabbed his keys from his pocket, “I’ll take you home.” She didn’t give him time to respond before she was pulling Brooke into a tight hug. Mason averted his eyes from the scene, feeling a little sick to his stomach. He didn’t know if that was from the booze or the entire situation but he didn’t feel good. The rest was a blur. He couldn’t remember getting into his car, or being dragged up the two flights of stairs that led up to her apartment. He didn’t even remember luna stripping him and changing him into other clothes until he was no longer shivering from the wet clothes and he actually felt warm. He was starting to sober up, he could feel his cloudy mind clearing up unlike the raging storm outside the walls of his apartment. The reality of the situation finally dawned on him… he had fucked up beyond repair now.

Luna moved away from him, she looked tired. “if you want to talk about this when you're sober, we can meet up, or text or call... it doesn't matter. But I'm going to head home now." Mason eyebrows furrowed together in confusion and he winced at the sharp pain in his forehead. Fuck his head was starting to hurt but that didn’t matter right now. Luna moved to the door and it felt like she was slipping through his grasp. He had to do something. Softly, he reached out for her, putting a hand on her wrist.

“P-please.. Luna.. Im sorry. Please don’t go..” his voice cracked with emotions as his cheeks became wet.

“You can’t go out in that..” he trailed off, averting his eyes to look down at the floor, “Stay, please..” he pleaded his words slurring together.

“At least stay until the storm lets up. You can take my car I don’t care. Just wait please, let’s talk about this.”

emo

Mason

♡coded by uxie♡

Ophelia sniffled, wrapping her blanket closer to body for some warmth. The whole situation was making her body tremble in that, oh so, familiar way that she hated. She tried to pass it off as just the booze but she knew better. So, she took a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

“I’m sorry Oph..” her heart stung hearing his apology, but did he mean it? Worry and anxiety swirled around in her mind, gnawing at her, eating away. What had changed? Why was he being so nice all of sudden?

“You know what? No. I'll stay here until I sober up and prove to you that I'm not just here to try and jump into bed with you.” Opehlia’s eyes widened at the sheer determination in his voice, “prove to you that that kiss actually meant something to me. Because fuck Oph, I can't just make this shit up on the spot."

Ophelia’s lips parted as if she had started to say something but nothing came out. She was a little shell shocked and confused by the whole situation but, even so she found a tiny spark of hope that ignited in her chest. The mention of food tore her gaze from a tiny little hole in her blanket and over to Luca who was now drunkenly rooting through her fridge trying to find sandwich ingredients. A tiny smile tugged on the corner of her lips as she rose from the couch, stumbling over to one of her drawers to grab some matches. Then she crept over to her hall closet, being careful not to trip on anything, to grab the dozen of extra candles she kept for her rituals and spells. Now, with a handful of candles she set them down, one in the kitchen on top of the counter. Two in the living room, one on the coffee table and another on her tv stand. After all the candles were laid out and lit up she made her way over to Luca who was still munching on his creation.

“Your sandwich.. is it even edible?” She asked, still sniffling from her emotional outburst earlier. The warm glow of the candles set her nerves at ease as she stood next to a very drunk Luca. Grabbing his hand she lead the boy over to her bedroom and threw him on to the bed. With out even saying anything she started rifling through her closet, trying to find something for him to change out of. With an entire outfit secured she handed it to him, sitting down on the bed.

“You left these here a while ago.. so I figured you can wear them now. Are you too drunk to dress yourself?” She asked, leaning back on her hand.

singer

Ophelia

♡coded by uxie♡

Summer couldn’t help but smile from ear to ear up at her loving, adoring boyfriend. She felt emotion well up in her chest, her eyes still sparkling. Isaiah was right. A long as they we’re together everything was going to be okay. They could do this, together. The realization that she wasn’t going to be alone settled down the churning of her nervous stomach.

“I love you too. Just take it easy from now on okay? There's no need to stress out. It's not good for the baby, you know." Isaiah cheeky grin brought one to Summer’s lips. She shook her head at his joke, her face beaming up at her boyfriend. She was getting excited now, thinking about all the brand possibilities that had opened up for her and Isaiah. They were going to be parents now, mother and father. Isaiah was going be to daddy and she was going to mommy.

“We can tell people once we get an ultrasound. I want them to really see the little bean in there so they know that it's really real. Let's keep it our little secret for right now, okay?" Again, she shook her head, this time in agreement. There was no point in telling anyone until they found out for sure, that this was just a false positive. But, a small part of summer knew that this was for real. They were going to parents and she couldn’t help but get excited about it.

Again, her stomach rumbled. She placed a hand on her stomach and winced. The pang was almost unbearable, making her feel hollow and weak.

“I made you a bowl. It should be cool enough to eat now." Isaiah took her hand and lead her out of the bathroom and into the bathroom where he soup sat, cooling down. She walked over to it, grabbed the bowl and sat down on the bed, bringing a spoon full of hearty broth, chicken and noddles to her mouth, sighing contently when the food hit her stomach.

“Ah.. thank you Isaiah.” She said, and then proceeded to scarf down the soup, placing the bowl on the end table when she was finished. With her stomach full, she laid back, sinking into the pillows.

“So.. is it too early to start thinking about baby names?” She asked, pulling her knees to her chest. She began pick at loose thread on her shorts.

“I think I like.. Alexandria? Or maybe Bella? Short for Belladonna, for my mother?” She paused.

“What about you?”

Dreamer

Summer

♡coded by uxie♡

• mood
    determined to make a change.
    outfit
    link
    tags
    travelbypages travelbypages (emily), mention of cain

now playing: the first cut is the deepest - sheryl crow

Owen could tell that he was making Emily happy with what he was doing. And that's what he planned to do for as long as he could. She deserved true happiness, and if she could get even just a fraction of that by his actions, then he'd be satisfied. Maybe this would prove to her that once and for all, he was making a change for the better. Just helping her out with painting the baby's room - their baby - wasn't enough to make her love him again. Was that his end goal? To get back together with her? He didn't really know yet. Maybe he shouldn't have any ulterior motives. That should have been a given. But at least he hadn't basically told her to go fuck herself and refused to paint. He was getting somewhere this time. He had to be on his best behavior for the baby, and for the woman who was carrying it.

The smell of the paint was overwhelming. He hoped that it wouldn't get Emily sick. But that would be just his luck, wouldn't it? It would be one step forward, two steps back regarding his progress. As Emily began to speak, however, he realized that it wasn't, and he let out a sigh of relief. Dealing with bodily fluids was not his strong suit. It would have to be once the baby was born...unfortunately for him. "Cora." He let the name roll around his tongue for a few moments. Cora Manning...or, rather, Cora Charter or Cora Evans...(he didn't expect Emily to let him give her the satisfaction of having his last name on the birth certificate) sounded pretty damn good to him. "Cora's pretty. Do you think it's gonna be a girl?" Secretly, Owen hoped that he'd have a son. He didn't want to let down another woman in his life. But if it did happen to be a girl, then he'd be okay with that. He would have to be.

"I don't know any good boy names. I take it Owen Jr.'s off the table?" He dipped the paintbrush in the can of paint again, coating another section of the wall in yellow. Obviously Owen Jr. was a horrible name. He didn't even like being Owen Sr., much less naming his unborn child that. No child should have to be forced to take the same name as their parent. It was a tradition he despised. Still, he had to come up with an alternative name if the baby was a boy. "What about Royal for a boy? Or Arlo? Those are some pretty cool names." Owen focused on painting, because he knew that if he looked into her eyes right now, he would fall for her all over again. He couldn't do that. Not while Cain was in the picture. Being better meant that he couldn't be a manipulative playboy and serial cheater anymore. Being better meant that he would stay single and celibate, devoting all of his time towards his child rather than self-indulgence. Emily deserved that. The baby deserved that. And hell, maybe even he deserved that as well. "I'm sure we can look at one of those big book of baby names together if we can't come up with something good for a boy. I do like Cora for a girl."
    owen manning.
    © reveriee

mood :
just chilling, everything's great!

outfit :
mentions :
n/a

interactions :
fieldofclover fieldofclover (Cole)
Reynolds
;; Veronica
Veronica's eyes followed Baby Cat as he poked around her apartment. He was so cute, she had to admit. She wasn't worried in the slightest about the possibility of a cat messing up her apartment, there wasn't really anything to ruin. Her furniture was all cheap and second hand and honestly, nothing of value was out in the open. The apartment was a bit messy, her things scattered about with no real rhyme or reason, and were a couple boxes shoved into a corner that she'd never bothered to unpack when she moved in a few months ago. Nothing was around that could get a cat into trouble.
She listened to her guest describe his boyfriend and smiled. She wasn't one for a sappy long term romance herself, but she did like hearing about other people being in love. Veronica just got a kick out of other people experiencing joy. "I've never met a Micah, but you make him sound fantastic." She assumed the Micah he was talking about was the cutie baby boy that he had earlier said he was on his way to visit. "Sorry that the rain stopped you and Baby Cat from seeing him today."
As the stranger introduced himself and rambled on with any of the names he could be called she nodded her head. This Cole guy was a head in the clouds type for sure. "Coleman maybe? Or Coco," she suggested a couple nicknames to add to the list. "I'll probably just stick to calling you Cole though."
Veronica internally celebrated when Cole took the joint. She'd be so pissed if she got stuck with someone who had an issue with her smoking out. Luckily, her newfound friend had no hesitation accepting her gift, even saying he should have brought some of his own. "Don't worry about it, I'm stocked up. I'll just have to show up at your place unexpectedly sometime and raid your stash," she laughed and tossed him her lighter with hopes he'd catch it. From her perch on the countertop she started rolling another joint for herself.
coded by reveriee.

Things were going great. For the first time in his life things were looking up. He finally had Charlie.. sort of. Ever since Halloween night they couldn’t keep their hands off of each other and it wasn’t like Rowan was complaining but, something felt off. He was content with the way things were but he had an inkling that Charlie wasn’t. She wanted to know what this was and he was being honest he didn’t even know, but he he did know didn’t want to lose her, again.

With all the discontent and anxiety swirling around in his mind he found himself gripping the steering wheel, knuckles white with not a clue where he was going. He was driving, driving aimlessly around Rosemary Beach with no destination in mind. He had the radio on but he wasn’t really listening, he had too much on his mind. But, the loud blaring over the radio pulled him out of his thoughts entirely.

This is your local weather alert. Please find shelter immediately…

Rowan’s eyebrows furrowed together as he pulled over, putting the car in park. The sky was getting darker by the second. He wasn’t anywhere near home. He would’ve been caught in the storm if he tried to drive now.

“Fuck.” Rowan slumped against the backseat, reaching for his phone out of his front pocket he clicked on Charlie’s contact, bringing the phone to his ear. The call immediately went straight to voicemail. Cursing he threw his phone down on his passenger seat and put the car in drive.

Soon, he found himself pulling into her driveway, putting the car in park. Grabbing his phone, he pushing the door open. The rain was starting to come down down now, soaking into the ground and sprinkling over the hood of his car. Cursing, he ran over to the front door, frantically knocking on the front door as the sky opened up and starting pouring down around him. He hoped Charlie would answer the door soon.

Sad boy

Rowan

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

ZURI ALVAREZ
Zuri scrolled through her phone until she heard the knock on the door. The butterflies errupted in her stomach as she stood up and bounced over to the door to let him in. A giggle escaped her lips as Aure shook his wet hair out and she moved to grab a towel from the bathroom for him to dry off, "here. Do you need dry clothes? I'm pretty sure my brother has some clothes in the guest room?" She offered again and bounced off to the guest room to rustle through the dresser drawer.

Eventually when she found some clothes that she was confident would fit him, she made her way back to him and traded with him, taking the bags of stuff he brought. "I made a plan on what we can do in this boring ass storm." She informed, going over to the living room table to lay out all the things before she picked up her planner. "At 7 we're gonna watch a movie until my laptop dies. At 9 we're gonna play cards. At 11 we're gonna go to the bedroom." She paused and gave a wiggle of her shoulders, "then at 12 we can figure out whatever else. Maybe snack, or pull out the wine. Whatever." She said with a shrug.

When he was changed and sat down beside her she cuddled up to him and smiled, "thank you for coming over." She told him and pressed her lips to his. She didn't know why she liked him to much. They weren't compatible back in the day and they probably still weren't compatible now. But there were these feelings she had for him that wouldn't go away no matter how hard she tried, no matter who she used to get her mind off him, she still couldn't. Not even her flirty texts with Isaac could take her mind off Aure. But this was how Zuri was. When she falls for someone she falls fast. Aure was no exception to that.

Leaving it at that small little peck, she scooted to the edge of the couch to turn on her laptop and scroll through the movie list until she eventually landed on a comedy. She didn't want to put on a horror because outside was quite literally a horror and she didn't want to put on a romance because girls in those shows were too pretty. She didn't want him thinking other girls were pretty. So a comedy would be just fine for them. When the beginning credits began, she covered them both with a blanket and rested her head on his shoulder while her eyes focused on the movie.

Mentions: Aure - Wolfiee Wolfiee
coded by kaninchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back