• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Romance in the Dorms

"Yes, Im madly in love with her, we just met like.. an hour ago too." He nodded, "Okay Im not in love with her, nevermind, I guess that'd only be funny with Marky mark.. Uh, Im guessing neither one of you know where she ran off too? I know she likes to draw, but this is.. the art room, so Im out of leads."

Lucy laughs softly and covers her mouth while doing so. "Yes you did, It was pretty funny. Also No thanks, i don't smoke, well more like I can't... Especially with growing up with two-three people who did smoke in my house. I'm good." she said while waving her hand to clear the air a bit. "Besides you'd probably hog it all." she said in amusement with a teasing tone.

Nadia laughed, tickled by the comment about having met an hour ago. He seemed like someone she could get along with. "You sound like my kind of guy," she said, grinning. "And I thought it was pretty funny. Anyhow, no, I've no idea. I've been in the dance studio for the past... however long. Sorry. I'll help you look for her, if you want. I've got nothing else to do." Nadia moved forward and proffered her hand to shake. "My name's Nadia, by the way. Nadia Penley. How about you two?"

"You're right...But we must have a celebration. There must be booze and food!" He shouted out, echoing into the main hall. "Come on lucy, do me that justice at least. You never know...you might find that one guy who makes you melt." He stood up, big puppy dog eyes in place. "Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease..." he started begging, only stopping to take a puff and blow it in the opposite direction of his friend.

"Nah, I won't bother you with my dreams. You just focus on one thing." he said, then with his hands, he pointed towards the ceiling. "To shine.". Then, he went back with his arms, around his body. "And no, I don't know this Lucy girl. Sorry man." he explained, then the door to the art room opened, a new person appearing.

Apparently both of them were looking for the same person. Then Robert openly declared that he is in love with her, bad. So bad it made Doyle crack a smile. He patted his shoulder slowly and gently, looking at him. "Man that's deep. But it's not us you gotta tell, it's Lucy, the wanted girl." he smiled at him.

Then, the new person presented herself as Nadia. Nadia Penley. Turning to her, Doyle smiled. "Doyle, Doyle Dixon. Your name rimes with Elvis Presley. Nadia Penley, Elvis Presley. Or wait...no, it doesn't." he said as he accepted her hand to shake.

Lucy chewed her lip slightly as she crossed her arms while hugging her sketchbook to her chest. "You can have your party... I'm not drinking and I'm not coming... You know parties aren't my thing Tiger... Besides, I had this conversation already with Melody... True love or love at first sight, doesn't exist... Plus what guy would want me? A freshmen and a geeky art student?" she said while giving Tanner a look.

Robert shook her hand after D, "Bobby, Some people call me Babe, but thats mostly for football." Robert smiled, "Alright, lets go look for my long lost love, or shortly lost love!"

"You're a few letters off there, pal," Nadia said, happily shaking his hand, and then Bobby's. "Nice to meet you, Doyle Dixon and Bobby. I like the alliteration, by the way. Have you ever considered a career as a Marvel or DC superhero with that name?" She turned to Bobby after she flashed Doyle a joking smile. "Alright, Babe. I'm no football player - you could probably snap me like a twig - but oh well. And please, lead the way. I don't know my way around this place at all."

Melody Marina Jones

Melody smiled at Doyes compliment and unknowingly a blush crept up to her face as his face neared hers. She thanked him and waved goodbye as he left. She too went her separate way.

She walked all the way to the pool and was sitting on a beach chair rummaging through her bag. Her iPod wasn't there.

"Shit!"

She breathed and face palmed herself. She sighed and packed up her things as she thought back to the last place she had it. When it hit her. She began running like a mad woman for not the first but second time today towards the art room. But along the way she crashed into Tanner only to fall onto her bum. She scrambled to her feet and allowed words to quickly fly from her mouth,

"Sorry Tanner! Anyway Lulu! Did you by any chance see my iPod in the art room?!?!!"

She was panicking at this point if Lulu didn't pick it up then Mel knew she had such a small chance of ever seeing it again.

((Sorry I'm late! (>_<)

Lucy blinked slightly and put her hand into her pocket and pulled out Mel's ipod which she had been listening too. "Yeah, I'm listening to it." she said with a bit of a smile while looking at her friend.

"You are coming to this party, Lucy. You just sketch and pine all day. Mel, help me out here." Tanner crossed his arms and shifted from stoner mode to Fairy Godmother mode. "If I have to dress you, comb out that mess of hair and beautify you, I will. Don't test me."

"Lets go." He pointed behind them and took a couple of steps, then turned and went the opposite way, "This way. Yeah, this way lets go." He lead the dynamic trio toward nothing, he had no clue where to go to look for Lucy. He kept a look out and looked back at D and Nadia, "So where are you two from?"

(Jesus guys, you posting faster than Eminem rapping.)

"Oh my! Me!? A superhero!?" Doyle went from a normal standing position into one of those Superman ones. "Beware, villains, Doyle Dixon is her-" he quickly changed his mind and went back to his earlier standing position. "Aw no, who am I kidding. I'm not that handsome to be a superhero." he said.

"Either way, I believe my stomach can hang on for a little while, so this seems like a job for Scooby-Do!" he smiled at both of them. "Come on Robert, lead the way. Let's find your princess."

( Oh God Tanner is amazing. xD )

Lucy whines. "But Tan! I CAN'T do parties... Seriously. It's a horrible idea. I'll just end up messing it up." she said while looking down at her beaten up converses, holding her sketchbook close to her chest. "Also you can't dress, comb or beautify me if the door is locked and the windows are locked." she said and stuck out her tongue childishly.

Melody Marina Jones

The girl placed her hand on her heart and sighed relieved that Lulu had her iPod.

"Thank God!"

She breathed before smiling.

"Thank you so much Lulu for picking up my iPod. And additionally Tanners right. Sorry to say Lu but we need to get you out more! If I must I will drag you to the party by your only two legs!"

She stated before waving her finger at the girl and saying,

"And don't stick your tongue out at me. Oh god I sound like a old lady!"

(Well Sean is still with Nick and Rose. Robert, D and Nadia are looking for Lucy. Lucy, Tanner and Mel are in the courtyard.) 
Lucy huffed slightly as she looked at them. "Well since you guys are ganging up on me, I think I'm going to hold your IPod hostage." she said and put the IPod back in her pocket and started running to the dorms.

"Have you ever seen me trying to get the last twinkie while I'm high? I do believe I still have a restraining order for that incident." Tanner snickered. "And, look at these muscles. I put in more work on the school gym than my homework. Come on, we are going to the stores for food and something a little less...Kindergarten teacher. It's all on me, so don't trip." He turned around, motioning for the girls to follow. "And yes, I'm driving while I'm high!" he called out behind himself.

Nadia diligently followed Bobby, regardless of the fact that it was obvious he didn't know where he was going. It didn't particularly matter to her, since it wasn't like she'd be getting anywhere on her own anyway. "I'm probably not the person to say, Doyle Dixon, but who said you needed looks to be a superhero? Live your dreams... and all that." She chuckled. "Anyway, I'm from a few states over," she said, vaguely. She didn't want to mention how far away from home she actually was. Her father hadn't wanted her anywhere near their home. As soon as he had an excuse to get her out of the house, he'd taken it and forced her to apply to college exclusively out of state. Her last school had been about an hour away from this one; she didn't want to move too far on her own. "How about you, Babe?"

Spencer only just woke up in his room, freaking out when he saw the time, and he quickly bolted upright and out of bed, getting dressed as fast as he could. He pushed his hair back out of his face as he grabbed his notebook and bolted out of the door. He got half way into the courtyard when he saw people, and he suddenly remembered that there were no teachers on campus. He didn't even need to get out of bed. He groans, kicking a stone away from his feet. He could have slept in for at least half the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melody

She rolled her eyes at Tanner before turning her body towards Lucy's direction. Melody was determined,

"Now Now Lu you know you can't outrun me of all people!"

She slipped off her flip-flops and made a mad dash after Lucy. She closed in on the girl and grabbed her iPod out of Lucy's hand. She dropped it into her purse before saying,

"Ok Lucy we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Make your decision."

She stated firmly.

"Texas, born n raised. I miss it sometimes, but new friends is always a bonus so I rarely get down on myself. Oh I see her! No I dont, who is that? She's kind of cute. No! Im focused, on Lucky Lucy, lets keep marching troops." Bobby smiled and kept his head on a swivel.

Lucy screams slightly as Mel chases her, running as fast as she can with flipflops and jeans, eventually gets caught obviously since Mel took her ipod back and huffs. "I told you two I'm not going. I can't go. I'll just make a bigger fool of myself." she said while sighing slightly and crossing her arms, not to far from where Spencer is.

Spencer looks over at the crazy girls who were chasing each other and screaming. He raises his eyebrows and looks down at his feet, should he go over to these two? They were both kind of cute. No, no he'd probably just make a fool of himself... He usually did. He scrunched up his face a little as he decided to just stay where he was and look inside his notebook for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanner ran behind Mel and, when her guard was down, picked Lucy up and slung her over his shoulder. "Okay, I got tired of asking. We are doing this, you won't say no, that guy is kinda really cute, and my answer is final!" he yelled, voice squeaking at the end. "Come on, Mel." he said, making a run for his car before his best friend did anything stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back