• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplaying Ideas (Fandom and Original/Non-Fandom)

Hello! My name is Kendall. I’m a 20-year-old college student and writer. I haven’t done a roleplay in a long time, and I’m interested in possibly pursuing one again. I will list some of my main fandoms as well as some original ideas. However, I am totally open to suggestions for different ideas/fandoms not listed as well. Feel free to ask questions!

Important Info:
  • 18+ only please; As an adult I would like to only roleplay with other adults.
  • I am a busy college student as well as someone who struggles with narcolepsy and mental illnesses. This means my replies will probably be a bit unpredictable. I would really appreciate a partner who is patient and understanding, but feel free to reach out to me and politely remind me if it’s been more than a week without hearing from me. I will return the favor and be patient and understanding with you as well if needed.
  • I am not someone who is strict about spelling and grammar. As long as I can understand you, it’s probably okay.
  • I am also not someone who is strict about the length of your replies. As long as you give me something to work with it’s probably okay. Of course, you are welcome to write more as well. I just ask that we please do not write super long replies, because that can become very overwhelming for me.
  • I’m in the Eastern Time Zone, so please be understanding if our timezones are different.
  • I am mostly interested in M x F, but am also not opposed to F x F and M x M ideas. In the case of M x F, I would like to play the female in most cases.
  • I am mostly interested in using OCs alongside either canon or OC characters but am also not opposed to only canon ships/characters.
  • I am open to the idea of doubling.

Fandoms (Bolded = Especially Interested)

Blue Exorcist

Durarara!!

Deadman Wonderland

Monster High/Ever After High

Descendants

Death Note

Marvel

Disney

Total Drama Island

Fire Emblem Three Houses

The Walking Dead Game

Bully: Scholarship Edition