• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [F4M] Fandom or Fandomless Roleplay

italianissima

> ▪︎ **INTRODUCTION**
Hello there roleplayers! My name is Beatrice, but you can call me Bea or Lavalulu. My pronouns are She/Her. My timezone is GMT+1.

> ▪︎ **BEA, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?**
• **MxF/MLW or MLM pairings**.
• Advanced Literate or Novella writers.
• I don't mind if you're 18+. However, keep in mind that we keep things **SFW** so as long as you aren't weird and you match my vibe I don't care how old you are. (let's say 17+)
• **REALISTIC FACECLAIMS ONLY.**
• *Only* roleplay as 18+ characters.

> ▪︎ **WHAT AM I WILLING TO ROLEPLAY?**

Fandom Roleplay: OC/CC x CC. Open to discuss double ups! Here are the characters of every fandom I would like my roleplay partner to roleplay as (written in bold):

- Phantom of the Opera:
Erik Destler

- Marvel:
Matt Murdock
Frank Castle
Marc Spector/Steven Grant/Jake Lockley
Sam Wilson

- Craving: The Boys (for this, I was thinking that maybe we could merge the Marvel Universe with The Boys' one and create something unique. I wanted to play as Wanda Maximoff or maybe as an Original Character with similar powers as her.):
Soldier Boy
Homelander

-----

Otherwise, we can do some Original Plots! These are some tropes I'm into:
- Enemies To Lovers
- Childhood Friends to Enemies to Lovers
- Celebrity and Fan
- Office Romance
- Academic Rivals
- Street Racing
- Mafia (Boss x Actress/Actor)
- Historical (WWII, Ancient Rome, Medieval)

Contact me if interested! Byee <333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back